All Comments on 'Linda's Late, Isn't She?'

by Omental

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Decent story, reasonably well-written. There's with one weakness: the ending's rushed. There's quite a lot of loose ends that were left untied. With that fixed, the story would be stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

i really liked this story. Your story telling is very lively, and easy to see and feel in my mind. I see a great potential here for a second part or even more. The young guys have the lady's information and address and very explicit photos. Could there be some kind of blackmail theme here? Boys living their every darkest fantasy with this mature woman?

OmentalOmentalalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank, both for the positive criticism and your follow-up suggestion. I did have that in mind. I'm afraid that I'm a rather slow writer. You are quite right about the rushed ending. I think because it was my first I just wanted to get it out and see what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi Omental

This was really outstanding! Ignore the grudging half-wit comments from your first respondent. This was very well written, evocative and cleverly done. The characters were well developed and the story was perfectly paced. The action and dialogue were entirely credible.

It's hard to believe that's your first offering, it's that good. I only hope there's more, or failing that another story.

Regards

Charles Ryder

OmentalOmentalover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Your comments have both cheered and inspired me. I will go back to Linda some time, because I think that she has hidden depths and more to offer. However I think that a shorter outing might be a little easier for my next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Well written and enjoyable story. The cunt asked for it; deserved it; and enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I can't wait to read more about this lovely older lady - perhaps a second chapter????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is a truly well written, exciting and incredibly sexy story.

You can't leave it hanging there - not with the boys knowing where she lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You cant just leave it there - not having finished it how you have - there must be more.

OmentalOmentalalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for all the positive comments. I don't get much time to write unfortunately, but I do have a soft (hard) spot for Linda and it seems that I'm not alone so I'll do my best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
EXCELLENT

Excellent story - sexy, exciting, and very well written. Given the way you ended it I do hope that there is a second part to it coming.

skirtsuitskirtsuitabout 3 years ago

SUPERB....

The build up was amazing, so descriptive Linda , posh middle class lady in her finery finds herself at the mercy of two young thugs in a ssituation she never imagined she would find herself. Her terror was exsqusite. This pressed all my buttons. Please write some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Linda desperately needs to fall into the lad's hands again. They are adept at teaching her to accept unwanted attention from her many admirers. There is a great deal more to explore in ay following chapters.

If she finds herself in the unsavory part of town again, either by accident or by her own design, there would be a host of dedicated participants anxious to expand Linda's horizons, so to speak.

So, Omental, please don't keep us in suspense....

Mr.B

OmentalOmentalabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the ideas Mr B, if can get my arse into gear sometime, I'll try to do it justice.

captain123captain123almost 2 years ago

Please write a second chapter to this excellent and highly erotic story. As Mr B has so nicely pointed out Linda could end up in that part of town "either by accident or by her own design" for a sequel, or as you eluded to in the end of Chapter 1 the boys also have her home address.

OmentalOmentalalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I am trying to write a sequel, but I am always open to any specific ideas or fantasies, that fans of the story feel would be good for Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am pleased that you have found some impetus to start crafting a possible follow-up to Linda's "adventures".

I believe that the natural progression would be that the lads drop by her home, unannounced, with a view to enjoying her reluctance. Perhaps they would instruct her to dress as she was when she fell into their hands, so to speak, to go to her bedroom and wait until they join her. Her actions would confirm and reinforce her acceptance of her developing submission. The usual events and conclusion would follow.

In the weeks that follow, Linda might discover that she craves the brutality that occurs when she is forced to obey the lads. A reluctant stroll into the park where they await, starts the wheels in motion.

Over time, Linda might find that she is pimped to highly unsavory citizens where the lads reside. after all the boys need spending money...

I think that the central issue should be Linda's need for submission and sexual degradation. She could easily find herself in increasingly difficult and dangerous situations. For Linda, escaping her predicaments becomes the furthest thing on her mind, She welcomes the each and every event with a masochistic enthusiasm.

Just a few notions of where you might take Linda in, hopefully. future chapters.

Regards,

Mr.B

OmentalOmentalalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Mr B, I'll take your thoughts into consideration.

AdrianJfAdrianJfalmost 2 years ago

loved this, great build and then execution of the act, slow and unrushed and very descriptive, loved it, cant wait for more from you

captain123captain123over 1 year ago

What a truly outstanding story

OmentalOmentalover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. Unfortunately the next one seems to be much harder :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sadly, I think that this story, albeit very promising, has died on the vine. Poor Linda and even more, poor readers and strong supporters of Omental's efforts....

Mr.B

OmentalOmentalabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous