All Comments on 'My Cumslut Mum Ch. 02'

by GenieVeeanday

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforabout 7 years ago
Son and Cumslut!

Having Mum Move In As Your Cumslut Can Only Be The Beginning Of One VERY Erotic Sexy Long Story!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 7 years ago
Better

Your grammar was better in this one and while it was hot I can also see you doing too many chapters to the point it will get redundant. Tread carefully. ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
going down hill

calling her his cum slut? sharing her around? end of story! 1 point only because there is no minus 1.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
No sharing

you will kill this story if you share her around. Not nice at all from my point of view. My woman is mine alone.

Other than that a very hot story so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I agree don't share her..

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

I love your story line and cannot wait for the next chapter, maybe they can move into an apartment of their own, so he and his Mom can have more privacy. Especially, if she wants to do him ! His roommates would become very interested and ask too many questions. Getting him in trouble with the university. He needs to support her and let her do him anyway she wishes until her itch is scratched enough. Yeah, sharing her could mean they drift apart and could destroy their relationship. He needs her as much as she needs him, she can teach him all kinds of things. She will show him what a cumslut really does ! Thank you and cannot wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't share

Please continue with just the two of them. Don't share her with the roommates.

Vincent0901Vincent0901about 7 years ago
Don't share

So far very sexy story. Please don't share. Add more romance in further stories and it would be just perfect. By sharing you will kill it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Let's make it unanimous....

... NO SHARING!

path41path41about 7 years ago
Add on

Add your girlfriend Kate.. Make it one of moms' fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

If you do the sharing you might as well not have started this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Share the cum slut

Share her with your flat mates. Share her with the bin divers and bin men. Share mom with homeless men on the dole. Share her with bog trotters. Even share her with the anonymous wino trolls sleeping under bridges using stolen cells phones to say "don't share her".

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 7 years ago
You blew it!

The story was going along just fine until the second page and then you blew it! This has been removed from my following stories list; this kind of disrespect for your mother/lover doesn't fit the bill for good reading. Thanks for chapter one anyway. Goodbye!

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
And there we go!

I thought it was heading this way, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Do Not Share

I agree with the others. The story would be absolutely ruined if she was shared.

ansdguyansdguyabout 7 years ago
Don't fuck this up!

Sharing a guys mother or sister or aunt with his friends is the best way to ruin a good story. Why would this kid want to share his priceless possession? That defiles it and his loving prize. Besides, no guy is that confident that he wouldn't lose the woman that he love. No way is it worth the risk.

That's my two cents. (US).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dad Join in to

Have Dad Cum back and join in too with a Double Penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Way fuck it all up

Are you really, after having brought the readers and this story in such a good direction, planning to fuck it all up by basically having him turn into a louche prick who pimps out his supposed beloved cumslut mom to his friends? I'm done with this story, way to fuck up big time pal, no fucking stars, and you're off my read list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You don't whore out some one you love, it would just destroy the story.

constantlyhardconstantlyhardabout 7 years ago
DON'T RUIN THE STORY!!

good first chapter and i like the intense blowjob scene the story was good until you said sharing her with anyone. you just made them become a thing, and they want to be each other's. It doesn't make sense to have this plot leap. Don't ruin the story! don't make it sound like a cheap porno! keep their relationship a secret; it's much hotter that way. The blowjob was hot, but add some more sex. I suggest to keep it simple. don't go freaky deaky. she want to be his and he wants her. let them have what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I disagree. This is about ownership, not love. She's a cumslut. Not a woman he's fallen in love with. He would want his mum to at least flirt with them so he could exert his dominance. If they fucked her together and he was the one she went to, that would be him claiming what's his in the face of his peers. It's clearly the best direction.

You guys are barking up the wrong tree with this one. You want to find a nice little love story between a mum and son, look elsewhere. They fucked first time in the car behind the dad for God's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a 5 star first ch to a less than 1 star ch 2 ???

why did you totally fuck such a good story??????????????????????? PLEASE DON"T WRITE ANOTHER STORY EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
man why stop keep on going

this is so great it made me have a hard-on keep on writing

constantlyhardconstantlyhardabout 7 years ago
Anonymous

Mr. "you guys barking up the wrong tree", you are seriously messed up in the head, and what's sad is you don't even realize it; you think you got it figured out. lmao. everyone has an opinion and is free to express it. BTW I agree with the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT STORY

Personally I don't like the collar, but I see the Mom turning into a real slut,

& fucking her son & his friends.-Eatandbemerry

Vincent0901Vincent0901about 7 years ago
More chapters

Seems after request of not sharing mom author give up on this story. You have a very good writing skills, please add more chapters. Add some sub/master relationship, add some romance in this story, there is so much room for improvement. Tbh sharing mom is not welcome, even if this is an imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Heading For Ruin

Why would you write a nice first chapter and then want to turn the second one into crap? Please don't write the mother as a whore. I gave the first story five stars, this one got two, really should have been one. Redeem it by having mother and son wake to realize neither wants to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Odepus cumslut syndrom?

I gave you five twice. you write with conviction, keep going, don't listen to narrow minded critics. They bore their hands to sleep. The way he takes control of her head and skull fucks "his" cumslut is so erotic, he should pimp her throat out, and he should tie up his dad and make him watch him and his flat mates fill all her holes with gallons of cum, then make him eat her out, then put his ass out on the street and tell him not to cum back or else they will make him their new cum slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice Read

Like this story, but believe that by adding others who will do his mother that the erotic one on one nature of the story will be lost. Haven't read further, but hope you left others out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No sharing????

His mum does not want to be his girlfriend, with a monogamous relationship. She wants to be his cumslut, taking as much cock as she can get but on his orders. Their relationship is one of absolute trust, the only reason she can hand control of her body to Ben.

She wants to be shared and he loves sharing her, so it works for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
On sharing...

Obviously, the “sharing” is her notion. She wants to escape and make up for a missed youth. Why would she want to jump from one smothering relationship to another “ tied down” situation. She wants to fly for a while. He’ll need to understand, maybe help, and maybe even enjoy it, but writing that... You’ll have white that transition very carefully or you’ll make the no-sharing crowd’s worst fears come true.

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago
HOT MOM

I WOLD LOVED TO FUCKED YOUR MOM ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE IN YOUR ROOM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh no...

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

9 times out of 10 the 2nd chapter is terrible and this is one of them. Crash and burn. Done reading. 1*

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I like a liberated mother and a son that is mature enough to understand his mother's needs and wants. He respects her sexuality while knowing, without question, that she wants to belong to him and him alone.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Uh, oh....dad throws mom out, she ends up at his door, miles away from home...At least Ben has the maturity to take care of mom, and in more than one way!!

This has the potential to go really well, or really badly...depends on both as to how their 'fantasies' pan out, and how much of a slut mom wants to be...Her need to fulfill lack of life because of early pregnancy and marriage can be problematic if not "controlled" by Ben...

Yet, still, they have e-mailed back & forth about what they want to do ❤ together...so it can also go really well!!

Five**5**Stars...because of the potential! Yyyaaayyy!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous