All Comments on 'Trailer Trash'

by Tetris07828

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 7 years ago
A very unpleasant story

...and intentionally so, I assume.

Hell, now *I* need to shower!

-Rei

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 7 years ago
Really great read

Hot story, going to go read more of your works.. Very turned on reading thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ugh

Ugh! Soon as I saw the inside of that trailer I would have hauled my ass outta there. Trailer trash whores is not my bag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexy but.......

Good story but who would give a toss about whether the boyfriend was in the army or a gasman.

Tetris07828Tetris07828about 7 years agoAuthor
Interesting feedback

It always surprises me what people will say about my works. I do read and reread every single one, both good and bad. I can understand the grammar Nazi's getting upset when I write something incorrectly. I tend to write a lot and quickly and might miss something even on proofreading. So be it. The individual takeaways break me up. To the person that was upset that the trailer was messy, I was setting up the scene using words to draw a image for the readers. To the person who wondered why a soldier. This was twofold. First, it's my nod to all who have or are serving in the military that I would never knowingly disrespect them. And two, pointing out that some service peoples significant others at home while the soldiers are out serving their country outside our borders do also suffer loneliness and stray. I am not trying to start a big debate, just portraying situations and experiences I have personally come across.

Currently I am working on an epic adventure that takes place over a 60 day trip. This averages 3 sexual encounters a day for 60 days so nearly 200 different trysts. It is very difficult to make each one unique (but I am trying). I'm not going to post until it is complete.

Thanks for your comments, enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous