All Comments on 'An Introduction'

by SophiesBoss

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
SakiaSakiaabout 7 years ago
Very good

This was really erotic and authentic. 5 stars. Keep up the good work.

ManictuesdayManictuesdayabout 7 years ago
Incredible

It was so hot and genuine. You could feel how turned in you were

REMacSoundREMacSoundabout 7 years ago
Wonderful intro

I loved it very much. I hope you have more in the future.

Betharina521Betharina521about 7 years ago
Oh My....

Your voice....you were so natural sounding, but also really breathy. I also personally kinda like hearing my own vibrator, so hearing yours was erotic too. (Blush)

Just hearing how desperately horny you were, and hearing the vibrating sounds disappear as you were working it up inside of yourself....it made me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Stars...

and a whole lot more!! Please don't let this be your last audio on Literotica, you are amazing and so incredibly sexy!! you are wanted and needed...Desperately!! xxx

ThingshappensoenjoyThingshappensoenjoyabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

That was amazing your voice is so beautiful I was hanging off of every word! The introduction was so innocent & cute then you got so what's the word ...naughty haha. I hope to hear more from you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stunning

That was best first time i have ever heard. U started off so sweet and then it got hot and i mean very hot. Had to edge myself just to make it through the whole audio. I do hope u make more.

Jack_KilianJack_Kilianabout 7 years ago
Very Hot Recording

That was a proper turn on recording, thank you for that !

Zenful_IntentionsZenful_Intentionsabout 7 years ago
Great first time

Great voice...great imagination...the sounds you make....your breath, moans, and gasps...keep it up!

Colin PearceColin Pearceabout 7 years ago
Love the way...

...you abandon yourself to pleasure. And share it with us. Col

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fantastic story. I came so hard listening to your sexy voice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

I listened to you when my hubby was at work and really enjoyed it! x

interpreter_xinterpreter_xabout 7 years ago
Great recording

Very well done, loved the dirty talk about 'daddy'.

An all around good quality sex audio.

I hope you keep making great audios Sophie! I look forward to eating your sexy voice again.

Michael682Michael682about 7 years ago
Lovely

Welcome and thank you for the most excellent intro. Looking forward to hearing you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

That was a great intro. I look forward to hearing many more please !! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hot

awsome ...i came hard baby , love ur accent as im from australia.

beats the phone sex hands down.......more please xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well...

Well if that's an introduction, I can't wait to listen once we're past the awkward hello's ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wow! Yes, I came to your voice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Sexy voice listing to it make me cum twice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wanking fodder

Love ur voice, u got my cock dripping an spewing baby making batter all over my notepad, naughty girl, you need a spanking

NigelNigelalmost 7 years ago
Oh, my....

I loved listening to you. You made me so hard, and my cum shot from my cock and hit my laptop screen. You need to record more. A lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super hot

Loved it. Let's hear some more, sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
just great

I loved it...I do hope you do many more..so hot..love your voice and your role play ideas...great..thank you for posting.

kells24kells24almost 7 years ago

Wow! I absolutely love your voice and your naughty and dirty nature. I am dying to hear more from you. I would love to hear you say "cunt." Would also love to hear some anal/ass play! God you are soooo fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Appreciation, and wishing

The sound of your passionate voice is definitely a turn-on. I find myself wishing that I had the luxury of fulfilling your wants and needs on a daily basis. Keep on writing and recording, and I will definitely keep listening.

touchofgraytouchofgrayover 6 years ago
Wow

Please keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fuckkkk...

stroking my thick cock .. listening to you vibe that wet pussy... mmmm... your voice is so hot..

Scotsdave1Scotsdave1about 6 years ago
Wow

So awesome. The thought of you being so shy. But we retell a naughty girl. Well you know how hot that is. Wish I had some pictures of you to go with the sound!!

Jamesuk007Jamesuk007over 5 years ago
Omg!!

That was so hot!! I certainly did cum with you.

Message me if you ever fancy a uk m 45 to play with. A one off horny encounter maybe? Or more... i would love to cum for you. Do a recording for you...thanks for sharing...so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Daddy's little slut

You do need to take Daddy's cock deep down your throat before getting down on all fours and waiting for Daddy to use he special little pet anyway he pleases and daddy has many , many needs little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

Oh my. What a fantastic introduction! So hot and sexy. Your sultry voice and moans had me stroking my hard cock. Would love to meet you on a hotel bar for some hot public play and than move to a room for good serious sex. I'm looking forward to more from you!!! Wow!!!

OColderMOColderMover 5 years ago
Amazing

Enjoyed you to cumming, a most sensuous job young lady

TimstheoneTimstheoneover 5 years ago
Delicious

You sound so delicious Sophie. Call me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So Hot

Great job sweetheart, I came so hard. Very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Smoking Hot Intro to Lit

Very sexy introduction! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing!

Your soft breathy voice, your moans, the sound of your vibrator. You had me soaking wet, I was begging for more after you made me orgasm. Amazing work looking forward to hearing more from your sexy voice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks

Mission accomplished

jadeandjackjadeandjackalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Awesome.... Lovely work... MUAH.... KISSES JADE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh my goodness

Smoking hot sexy voice, you got your wish

LovereignoermeLovereignoermeover 4 years ago
Very nice

I stumbled across your entry while I was driving home from a baseball game one night. It takes about a half hour to get home so I was able to listen to it all the way through. At first I was scratching my cock through my shorts but you are making it very hard . I ended up pulling my shorts down and stroking it while I was driving. It was dark enough no one saw but it was crazy. I was stroking my cock as cars were passing me. I'm 55 and it takes some time for me to get hard but you managed to make it very very hard. Your voice sounded so sexy that I couldn't stop stroking. Eventually got home but my cock was still raging hard and my shorts were still around my ankle. I pulled my shorts up but I didn't button then because my cock was sticking out so far. I crossed the street to check the mail with my hard cock still in my hands. A car was coming and I had to turn so they wouldn't see my hard cock. I had to be careful going home because I didn't want to wake up the wife or the kids. I had to button up my shorts and zip my cock back in as I was walking up the sidewalk to my house. I didn't come but I'm a lot like you where I really drip and I could feel it dripping down my leg inside my shorts. Thank you it was really hot. I have another game tonight.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect Hotness

Amazing. Your voice brings on the right amount of arousal and definitely got me cumming in no time. Wish I had a woman like you here in my area.

LucasonoffLucasonoffover 4 years ago
You are wickedly good

Your voice, imagination, and proper timely management of the different action to ear were fantastic. I have now added yoh to my favorites and will listen to your others stories.

Kisses from Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Fave!

Easily the best audio I've heard on here. You definitely got a stranger to cum very hard. It was a massive load. I can only imagine the pics you mentioned. Very very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Daddy

I would love be your daddy. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely

On behalf of all older men in the planet, I would love to be your daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy...

What an incredibly sexy voice!!

Definitely made for this site ;-)

GoBucks1985GoBucks1985about 2 years ago

Wow! That was one of the best stories I've heard in quite some time.... Wishing I was the one getting to meet you.... Can't wait to hear more!!!!

MastermltMastermlt11 months ago

What a great first submission.... I love how descriptive you are as you move forward through your masturbation, and how vocal you are when you orgasm....i line a woman that is vocal when they cum.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My BF lived in an apartment. In the apartment above resided a girl he had gone out with. When he and I had sex I made sure I made enough noise so she could hear me cum. It didn't take too many sexual sessions before he got a call from the manager saying one of the tenants was complaining about too much noise coming from his apartment. I thought of the Woody Allen movie Zelig where he was evicted from his apartment above a bowling alley for making too much noise while my BF tried to explain what was causing the noise. As if the girl upstairs didn't know?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSophiesBoss@SophiesBoss
225 Followers
I'm Sophie. A shy, good girl in the world; a shy, naughty girl behind closed doors. I love having the opportunity to let out my inner slut. I hope you enjoy my audios. I certainly enjoy recording them and would love to hear from you. ;)