All Comments on 'Movie Day'

by dreampilot79

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Arousing!

Thank you for a wonderful story. The only thing missing was a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
movie day

this is a great begining of what I hope will be a series with much more action to follow. Neighborly love on film........include the women in lesbian action!

rbfriendrbfriendalmost 20 years ago
Hot!!!

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow a hot story, really enjoyed it

Just read part .....so hot....lovely exotic sory can't wait to read the sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Why Is It Always About Him?

Why does he quietly arrange to push his wife into acting as she doesn't want to and then only does this for him? Why should he be the only one who is really satisfied, what about her?

I am afraid this marriage is in trouble by his conspiring behind her back and not openly discussing this beforehand with her. What choice did he leave her with thier friends looking on - how could she turn her neighbors stiff cock down - and again thereafter.

Faking her many orgasms was a stroke of genius, but just wait until they were alone watching thier movie on the internet. Then she will give him a small piece of what she gave her neighbor. She will never really trust him or respect him again. Or was it him her? What will the morning bring?

Quite a well written fantasy and slippery real slope?

tim4522tim4522over 18 years ago
Lucky, Lucky You

What a LUCKY Couple you are!! And to think, the wives planned it all. If only it would happen to us. LUVd the story!! thanks....Tim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous