All Comments on 'The Courier'

by Ausgirl66

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
oldbob68oldbob68about 7 years ago
sequel?

I hope there is one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the courier

Pointless tale.

Would have been better spent describing the back stage photos, a number of you in semi-states of dress, inviting more appeal to the tale of the courier. Strange how you never approached that. I'd be guessing the photog also took pics of the guys that should have your heart beating before B-I-L arrives on a visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a waste of time.

What a waste of Time to even post this. You call this a story? Ha-Ha try again. No better yet just give up and stop posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very real

A very real story - how sad that some have not appreciated it - is it your true story?

SpicyCookingSpicyCookingabout 7 years ago
A good first try

I very much enjoyed the writing and the characters. Ignore the haters around here, and keep posting!

sexymeupsexymeupabout 7 years ago
hard to believe

can't believe any 18 yr old could be a complete idiot about sex like you made her out to be, made it sound like she was retarded or something and after going that far with her no guy is going to back off and stop and not fuck her.The whole story sounded like little kids playing, show me yours and I show you mine. you surely failed at making this a believable story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't let the turkeys get you down

This was a great story. Written in a very believable manner.

To those who say "messing around" MUST end with intercourse, are very immature and probably have very limited sexual experience. I'd venture to guess that for every act of intercourse, there are hundreds of acts of sexual intimacy.

Sexual exploration by siblings close in age is very common, and rarely does it lead to actual intercourse. My brother was the first to suck on my nipples, and I was the first person to see him ejaculate. Of course we were both over the age of 18 at the time ;)

Ausgirl66Ausgirl66about 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you to the readers

Thank you for your comments about my first contribution to this online story site.

Prior to submitting this story I had read many of those stories and found that they all ended with a satisfactory conclusion and enjoyment, but spare a thought for Carol, who was cheated out of that pleasure by a cheating husband who had pangs of conscience when he realized Carol had overcome her shyness and was now ready to get the “real deal” from some-one she had learned to trust.

No, it did not happen to me, but I feel for Carol who told me this story about 10 years ago. We were classmates a long time ago. Carol and Harry now have two children, both girls.

Spare a thought for Carol who still feels some guilt about what happened, but is wondering if there are any signals between Harry and her at family gatherings that Kaye or others may detect.

Watch out for another story from Ausgirl66.

oakbloke82oakbloke82about 7 years ago
Great start

Great to see new writers on here. Even better to see Aussie writers!

Keep the stories coming, you're off to a great start :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

It worked well for me. Believable as it progressed. Did not quickly go off the deep end into gratuitous sexual intercourse.

Thank you for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Young explorations remembered well.

I liked it. It felt real. After we get used to sex we forget how jerky the progress was in the first fumblings. There is no automatic in exploration.

How refreshing to hear from a girl's point of view! It's an interesting conflict. Girls have more to lose but sex is pleasurable (or can be) for them and as pleasure is sought and fantasized about and yearned for.

Most of Literotica is written by men and it is so predictable and trite.

Thank you for publishing from another point of view and reminding us that we don't know or remember everything. I enjoy your voice, young like this story and older and jaded like some other things you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start, but I think you should move on from Harry. Hopefully, this really happened for you because as you say , it was an awakening for you to enjoy and write about your fanatasies. You are good, so do not stop writing. May be a three some with Kate and Harry, or you, Kate and the new guy from work. Make sure you are very descriptive. Your readers seemed to like that. Don't stop. Keep writing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous