All Comments on 'A New Outlook'

by sharkinfested

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
You gave no reasons why she was marrying

A useless POS. I mean he did nothing for her, there was no chemistry, no redeeming qualities for her because the first guy who paid her any attention, she fucked. And not only did she fuck Dan but she felt a connection to him and he fulfilled her....so why marry whatever the fuck his name is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

WTF is this shit in LW, she is NOT a wife! Not a character worth reading about either!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

IheartgayficIheartgayficabout 7 years ago
Jesus, the hate is strong on Literotica

I thought your story was ok. Hell it sucks being taken for granted so I thought it was believable. And the sex was hot so thanks and good job!!!

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Public Hair ?

But then, since he was nude in the yard, I suppose his hair would have been rather public. Except that it was shaved. So maybe he had it on public display somewhere else?

Lue

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
She said it all...

She said it all: "we're engaged not married"...So what is this doing in LW? And @Whackdoodle comment has the next question: "why was she marrying" her absent boyfriend if she had no real feelings for him? Let's see: she was thirty years old and maybe he was the only dumb ass that wanted to marry a slut like her? 1*

miss_hornymiss_hornyabout 7 years ago
*1 cause i can't give a -5

nothing but pure cuck shit.. time to give up writing and roll over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HATE

If its not a burn the bitch and kill the lover story every gay women hater here will come out and spew their hate on the writer and other comments.Get a Life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sad

however a best friend of mine did ended up marrying a woman like this one. my vote for this is the same I voted for his wife... a 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How about a 0

and its from a non woman hater who thinks it belongs in "Erotic Coupelings" because she is not a wife and never will be, She just doesn't like Ian even a little bit, let alone love him and she will continue to be an easy loose lay. So the end should have had one more paragraph where she comes to the realization that she likes "Woredom" and is gone when Ian gets home, never to be seen again... Golf saved his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why the emphasis on the size of his cock?

Look she was going to fuck him based on their first encounter so the size of his cock was not important. Only in Literotica is it required that a woman only cheats with well hung men. The odd thing about that is: without anyone holding a gun to their heads the women in these stories always marry men with tiny cocks. I guess it's expecting too much for these stories to actually make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No wife?

No wife-no score-except 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-HATE

I would hate to be you. ONE STAR

Wow, unbelievable, there are actually some guys on here that thought this was good.

Out of four stories only one was even worth considering to be looked at and man this one wasn't it. Fucking unbelievable the trash that's being posted in this category.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Thoughts

"You know. Your thing is pretty big." - What, is she ten? His cock, his dick, his prick even his penis, but "thing?"

I'm a man, so I wouldn't know from personal experience, but most women I talk to, unless they're size queens aren't that big on cock size, as long as it's big enough to do the job! If anything, they find monster cocks painful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hmm

your either gay or still in the closet or your brain is underdeveloped and have a big dick fetish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

well written good story keep writing . what does she do now stop tell or keep it a secret for some Saturday fun. And women do love larger cocks maybe not 13 inches but even 5 inches normal to seven makes a huge difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Vapid, out of their minds women, absent munchkin hubby/fiancé, Jocks with giant cocks.....

....does that about sum it up? 'Cause there was sent anything else here that I can see. Certainly no significant content, just an airhead stumbling onto the big cock next door. BTW, my experience in sports suggests big dicks only happen in about 10% of the teams....with some significantly smaller ones.

Our linebacker, the biggest kid on the team, had a pecker the size of my 3 year old son. So the stereotype gets old pretty fast....and you need content, if you want to be taken seriously.

If not, well pound away dude, it's your cock. Swing it proudly...but don't cry when others laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So for starters you're IN THE WRONG CATEGORY.

She and Ian aren't married so there is NO loving wife. Geez it can't be that hard to understand the categories. Then the story went downhill to its obvious destination - the gutter. Another slut after a big cock and willing to degrade and humiliate herself along the way. What's sexy or erotic about licking cum off the floor? Just plain nasty.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One more time.

The best selling dildo on Amazon has a maximum insertion length of 5.5 inches. Now maybe they are all being purchased to use as butt plugs by authors like this one. But still, it looks like huge cocks are important only to sexually repressed authors who either don't have much of one, or would really really like to experience one for themselves. I hope you get what you really want, and that being a successful writer is not on the list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So many angry people

Could this story have been better, absolutely it could've but an ok effort overall, if this was in a different category it wouldn't be so hated but you've got the scared morons who react strongly to wives cheating under the lair of anoymity. I'm known as LustfulYoungGuy on the literotica chat site, just can't be arsed logging in at this particular moment since all the anger made me chuckle.

If a wife is happy at home, she won't go hunting for new cock so instead of anon husbands or fiancees shaming a poor writer, take a look in the mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is almost hilarious

You could not have gone more 'over the top' if you tried. I believe this is the biggest, dumbest, sluttiest skank LW has had for a long time. Talk about follow the dots, one must have trolled through a lot of treacherous slag, cuck stories to get this many ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5!! And yet you read it annony!!! You're not fooling anyone

you love these fucking stories and wish you could suck this big 13 incher!! And especially take it up your old asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous- so many angry people

Yeah, they're really angry and you get off reading their angry comments. Maybe that 13" cock up your ass will make you smile some more. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anonymous-5

Bonnie, Bonnie, did you make your trip around the neighborhood today yet gathering cream pies for hubby? If not, shouldn't you get to it, instead of making shit comments on every story. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

WTF was this? Another new sewer rat author polluting the loving wives category. Get lost and post somewhere else, where shit like this is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I don't get it.

If you didn't like the story, why did you read the whole thing? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A bit of chest hair

I love a bit of chest hair on a man, and certainly pubic hair, and maybe even a treasure trail for good measure. Great to taste it and play with it while sucking the guy off! Then if the guy comes on his own chest, how great to lick through the chest hair while you're cleaning him off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My friend had a good family and great marriage until his hot wife met a guy in the hot yoga class she was taking. He got suspicious after a couple of months which turned out to be the build up . He had her followed and had to witness her being completely destroyed sexually, totally dominated. It was only the second time and the first she chickened out after some heavy for play. He knew because he listened to her cry and say it telling him how unbelievably great it was but she will never see him again . He was destroyed and waited a week before confronting her about quitting yoga and cheating which she denied. He played the tape starting where he was pounding her ass as she laid flat and helpless screaming with many orgazims. She cried and begging Thor forgiveness which he tried for almost a year but he would never trust her again and the image of the video played in his head. It took three month for him to try and fuck her and he couldn't get hard . Consuling didn't work at all , he moved out a broken man totally emasculated. She was a mess also knowing she broke up her family and destroyed the man she really did love. Some might give a one time mistake and stay together which he tried but couldn't stop thinking about the video and what she did . Allowing a stranger with a huge cock do things to her she never did with hubby. Also in the heat of it the guy verbally abused her and her hubby which she went along with but also said at the end that it wasn't right and she didn't mean anything she she said . His reply was yeah if that's what you want to believe and he slapped her face with his dick while laughing then got dressed. He knew what he did and didn't care he said your only feeling guilty because it's the best you ever had and will be riding it again next week after realizing what a wimp of a loser hubby you have at home. She cursed him and left hoping to put it behind her never knowing it was taped. A true tragic ending to a real nice family that all paid the price of her mistakes. Shame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hello again

Hey anon who commented about me having a 13 inch cock up my ass, LustfulYoungGuy here.

How about instead sadly trolling or crying you actually try to engage in a conversation, is that something you're capable of comprehending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I should've known

Hey 13 inch cock anon, you ran off as soon as someone actually addressed you, guess you are a sad little coward, it's been days now

Sincerely

LustfulYoungGuy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHEATING FIANCEE

13 inch cock? probably 10 inch anyway you don't need 13 inches to reach the cervix, my 5 inch would touch my wife's cervix. Although cervix moves upward during sex the 10 inch would go past the cervix because it doesn't move that far you'll probably find that at rest it is between 3 1/2 to 5 inches from the vagina entrance, so I wish writers stories be a little more realistic.

I accidental gave 4 stars but I did enjoy the story, what woman would turn down a really big cock she would want to try it out even if only once.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Licking

Licking cum off the floor. Wow, a whore and a nasty pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need a part II. Emma has got to get layed again.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Would have been better if her husband caught her and dumped her cheating ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous