All Comments on 'A Husband Named Cathy Ch. 02'

by cathynylons

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 7 years ago
As good as Ch. 1

... but not as plausible, perhaps?

AlemuchomasAlemuchomasalmost 7 years ago

I enjoyed it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I agree, I also enjoyed the story

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
I'm a sissy faggot too

I too am a married sissy CD who sucks cock and gets fucked by real men with big cocks. The difference between me and Cathy is that I have accepted and I admit that I'm a faggot - even though I'm married I'm truly gay. Dressing up and having hot gay sex with hot hung men for the past 4 years has made me realize that cock is what I want. Accepting that I am gay and a sissy faggot cocksucking bitch is actually wonderful. I wish my wife knew (like Cathy's wife) and maybe when she reads this story she'll realize that this is me. Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot it turned me on so much.

krafttykrafttyalmost 7 years ago
sissy cathy

loved the first 2 chapter! i hope there are more chapters cumminmg soon

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Cathy's schooling continues8to

I liked it but it wasn't like the 1st. chapter what I would've really enjoyed & gotten off on is that instead of those neighbors fucking Cathy's ass It should've been two or just even one good hunk of a man and romantically just given her a good fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Change is great

I liked the story and the building of his different life style brought on by a dominant woman who knows how to treat and assist him in his new life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like minds think alike

When I was at college I had a brief "fling" with another guy. I found I loved sucking his cock, and would keep sucking 'till he came in my mouth. I was "straight" for many years after leaving college, and becoming a "normal" married man.... When I was 47, I was invited to a gay club as a prank, but when my friends decided to leave, I made an excuse to stay....A fairly big muscly guy had been checking me out, and I let him pick me up, and we ended up back at his flat....... Now, about once a month, I am summonsed to go to his place and dress up like a cheap slut with different clothes he buys for me. I then kneel at his feet and suck him until he erupts in my mouth, and like the real slut I've now become,, I swallow.....I know I am addicted, and I know I'm being used... but when I go to him and dress up like a slut and kneel down to serve his erection, I can't help myself. I open my mouth for his cock................. heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A friend of mine took me to a party where dressed in a short skirt and nylons i tried sucking my first cock. I must have been alright because he came quickly in my mouth. Grew up,m did not experiment furether until i was in my late 30s where i was at a poarty and a guy dressed in sheer panties and short skirt gave me the best blow job i had ever had. He asked me to his flat where i trold him what hads happened beforew and he suggested i dress like him, One thing led to another and it wasnt long before his hard cock was deeep in my ass, a first, fucking me until he came inside me. He suggested i do the same to him, yes i enjoyed it but now i prefer to be thew bottom and because of him i really enjoy a hard cock fucling me.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsabout 6 years ago

Oh god, this is so hot! I can't wait to see Cathy being pumped female hormones to really become more like a Cathy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very hot

I really wish I was sissy cathy

Claudia69Claudia69about 3 years ago
Great Sissy Story!!!

This story makes me horny enough to CUM in my panties!!!

Claudia69Claudia69about 3 years ago
Sexy Sissy Story!!

Great Sissy story...This story made me Cum in my panties...

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 3 years ago

Every time I read this story is turns me on so much. My previous comment explains my situation and this favorite line from chapter 2 really hit home with me.

"Cathy, You are a sissy. You are a cocksucker. You are a faggot. From now on when I ask you what you are that's what you will reply, understand?"

Yes, Toni, I am a sissy cocksucking faggot -- I AM GAY.

Cathy needs to admit this about himself/herself.

Looking forward to more of your stories.

Hugs & Kisses,

cdCindy

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

I was once lucky enough to purchase a number of those vintage flat knit sheer nylon pantyhose. I loved how, when the light hit them just right, they were so shiny! More than that, I loved that raspy feeling as my legs rubbed together and that swishy sound it made.

Normally, I like to wear pantyhose and feel the nylon all the way to my waist and covering my cock and ball. However, I do like open crotch pantyhose and a pair of sheer nylon panties over them. I'm still covered in nylon but, all my boyfriend has to do is hike my dress up, pull the crotch of my panties to the side and slip his cock right in.

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous