All Comments on 'Plans For You'

by yblack5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Just curious. Is there a way to read these text/audio stories? If there is, I can't figure it out and I don't enjoy listening-would rather read it myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Omg

I finally found the perfect male voice black male voice is hard to find u found so sexy I came like 4 times I'm yours pl make some more luv the song too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it!

This was sexy and romantic. There was some distracting noise, but the audio as a whole was beautiful. I love your writing and your voice. Please keep recording.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Give me more!!!

I've become a new fan of yours, yblack5! Sexy voice, dirty talk, I love it! My only complaint is that your audios aren't long enough! I know that you're supposed to keep them wanting more, but I like to prolong my fun a little bit! Sending love from Vegas, can't wait to hear more!

MickaHollowayMickaHollowayover 6 years ago

First time on this side of literotica, I normally just read. I was not ready for all of that... just...WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comments from a Shy Listener

Wow!

You, sir, are really good at what you do. The way you talk, the things you describe, and your voice... Amazing.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryblack5@yblack5
217 Followers
Ok ok, update. Still haven't published that book. I did figure out I could do audios on here... Dope. I haven't written much lately, life has been all over. But I certainly have the itch again. But I appreciate all the love. I will continue to add new content. The feedback is ...