All Comments on 'The Shadow Doctor Ch. 05'

by TehCorinthian

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TehCorinthianTehCorinthianabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6 submitted

Chapter 6 is in the pipeline, it should be live by the end of the week assuming Lit approves it. Like I mentioned at the end of this chapter, Chapter 6 is more of a mini-chapter and will show up in NonCon. (I think it's only 2 Lit pages?) It should be live soon, but if you're super impatient it's on Patreon already for early access (link in my bio).

I know I was hoping to get this to you guys before the end of March - technically, I submitted it March 31st, so that sort of counts? Anyway, I hope you enjoy this and Chapter 6 when it comes out. :)

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6 live

It's up in Noncon, check it out. Going to be focusing on the next chapter of Kitsune next, but I hope to finish that and start work on chapter 7 in a week or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Su Wen

I wouldn't mind see more of her.

Is he going to enslave her? That would allow to to expanded his power and security(which he state is his primary goal). Doing so might bring more conflict and drama into the story.

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianabout 7 years agoAuthor
Su Wen

I've mentioned in the updates in my bio occasionally that several chapters of Shadow Doctor existed in rough draft when I started posting the story. There are multiple differences between those drafts and what's being posted for you all, but the biggest single difference was a conscious decision to bring the Su Wen/Tong arc in earlier. In the rough draft, it's Tam + Yelena + Grace and just lots of sex and emotional conversations for way too long of a time. I have a lot of plans for the Tong and the Cartel to make Tam's life a little less comfortable, should be fun writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
MOAAAAR

The joy of seeing a new chapter of this deliciously well-written serie is only equalled by my sadness and impatience when arriving at the end. For me the relationship Yelena/Tam and Tam's plot for power are the best dynamic elements, with Su Wen/Tam having an honorable mention. The best "general" element I would say is the way you give the impression to respect the change of cultural norms associated with the setting, making it a truly immersive and original one (because it is easy to put some chinese roof, names and map, but distancing itself even a bit from ethnocentrism is both difficult and rewarding). Great work, and can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely

This is fantasic work

There had been quite the gap from chapter 4, i am very happy to see you continued your efforts.

Love to read this work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this story

Such an interesting mix of coercion and banter, mind control and more. I'm really enjoying it and happy that the long wait for a new chapter is over

Steve150177Steve150177almost 7 years ago
Is the next ch. coming in early May?

Based on his posting history, early May will see the next chater.

I hope so. I can't wait.

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Working on it

I'm doing my best, hoping for early May for Chapter 7, but no guarantees - update in my bio will show up when it's close. Chapter 6 (mini chapter) is out already, you can use the link from the "Also in this Series" box on the right to find it if you didn't catch it when it was on the recent entries in the NonCon category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just came across this story

I found this story on MCStories and was so impressed that I immediately sought out the other chapters and here I am! Amazing. I find myself genuinely interested in the core plot and the characters, which isn't common in erotic literature. This new character you mention, Irina Romanovna, sounds very interesting and I can't wait for her to be properly introduced. I hope that she (and her foreign magic) falls under Tam's control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Hope the creative juices continue to flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it.

Will you be posting more of this story soon? I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous