All Comments on 'Mine, All Mine Ch. 01'

by DeathAndTaxes

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 7 years ago
Hi D&T

This story is superb and having read it in the anthology I can wholeheartedly recommend it. Believe me it's well worth waiting for the final scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Loving it so far. Eager to see how that kiss affected both of them.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 7 years ago
Taylor is Awesome

Easily my favorite D&T protagonist, and not just because she has such an awesome dildo tucked away somewhere. This story is you saying "You know what? I'm going to write something contemporary," and then fucking nailing it.

So glad this is up here now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not a story

More like an opening paragraph. Baloney.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesabout 7 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter coming tomorrow!

I see that CH 2 should be going up in the wee hours of tomorrow morning, so never fear, more is on its way, and this time with naughty bits!

@Masterfuljim - I really appreciate your edits on it. It wasn't quite a mast there at the end, but it did the trick, eh?

@Anon/Loving it - Oh, and that kiss WILL be having its effects, I assure you!

@Etaski - I'm so glad you enjoyed this one, even though it's quite a departure for both of our styles.

@AwkwardMD - It makes me smile that someone out there has love for Taylor Sharpe. This story probably has more of "day-to-day me" in it than possibly anything else I've written.

@Anon/Baloney - Well I did warn that this first installment was a shortie in my opening note. Hehe. It's just how I had the published version split up - this opener was essentially a prologue. The next chapters should be in the 2-4 Lit page range.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The devil, and the story, are in the details.

And you give good detail. All of those pesky W questions answered with panache and zest before we can even begin to wonder or question. You give authenticity to the setting and realism to the characters. A good story is the best foreplay.

Thank you for bringing this back to where it can be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
New to the story

And I'm excited to see what happens next...the promise of an interesting dynamic helps but even so I'd be looking forward to what's next for Taylor

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenabout 7 years ago
Ooohs of awe here, too!

I read that phrase twice with a head tilt before smiling like crazy. Fuckin' Rob. Damn Amy!! So glad I didn't have time to read this before so I don't have to wait for the next chapter!!!

North200North200almost 7 years ago
An almost poetic way with words...

More than any other author I've read, you have a quirky, creative, offbeat way with words that just works SO well. The way you use language often leaves me in awe (and makes me burn with jealousy!). It also makes your stories a LOT of fun to read!

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Exceptional Beginning......

..... to what promises to be a well written, enjoyable story. However, praise from SteffiOlsen trumps all other comments in my book.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 6 years ago
Starting

Not much more than a start, but a good one.

kdlucaskdlucasalmost 4 years ago
Love!

I loved this story the first time I read it. Love it more now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeathAndTaxes@DeathAndTaxes
1550 Followers
AKA Eris Adderly Hello! Hope you like my smut! I have a Facebook group, if you're on there and the type of person who likes to talk to your authors. Let's talk books and nerd things and dirty shit! https://www.facebook.com/groups/erisadderly.troublemakers/ DIDN'T YOU HAVE ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES