All Comments on 'Mine, All Mine Ch. 02'

by DeathAndTaxes

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 7 years ago
Wow

You've nailed it again. Even though I've read the story probably four or five times, I've just read it word for word again...fantastic dialogue..

Btw,lucky that beam is there ...or they wouldn't be able to climb down :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm so glad

We don't have to wait too long for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Excellent work! So glad you are posting this story here. I absolutely love your writing!!!!!!

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoabout 7 years ago
Great story.

Thanks for posting your story here. I absolutely love both your writing style and your characters. I didn't see the twist with Amy coming. What a b..ch!! Off to read the next chapter.

North200North200almost 7 years ago
Hot, funny and even touching...

As your other fans have said, the dialogue is perfectly suited to each of the characters, making them seem completely real and believable. Also, I don't like Amy very much...

oldauthoroldauthorover 6 years ago
You did it again!

Just like in your chapter 3 of Bass-Ackwards, you made the act of a blow-job (bro-job) the most erotic act imagineable to the extent that the description had the effect of placing a male reader as the recipient. Made me wish I was Ian at that moment! My reaction underscores your ability as an author. Not only for your excellent handling of dialogue and character description, but for placing the reader IN the story, not just as an observer. BTW, I hope your move was successful and stress-free.

Blovely4youBlovely4youabout 6 years ago
Your mastery of vocabulary is unbelievable

Somehow you have a way of making your story perfectly readable and relatable. I am honestly blown away at how many times I stopped reading and said "Holy Shit, that sentence was perfect."

If you aren't already, I HIGHLY recommend trying to get published somewhere, if that is a desire of yours. Your books would sell incredibly well, if what you've written on Literotica is any reference to what your book would look like.

Bra-Fucking-Va.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 6 years ago
Genre bent

Great writing, though I’m not seeing the BDSM thing anywhere near the horizon. That text was way cold from anyone who cared at all.

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 5 years ago
Real writing

“all the shadows were now huddling underneath their casters, doing their shady best to avoid the bake of summer.”

Just an example, and a throw-off. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
exxcellent

Excellent story. I love how you blend erotica with romance. Like a dessert with just the right amount of frosting. Beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeathAndTaxes@DeathAndTaxes
1550 Followers
AKA Eris Adderly Hello! Hope you like my smut! I have a Facebook group, if you're on there and the type of person who likes to talk to your authors. Let's talk books and nerd things and dirty shit! https://www.facebook.com/groups/erisadderly.troublemakers/ DIDN'T YOU HAVE ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES