All Comments on 'My Neighbor's Daughter'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
Hot!

Hey, title intrigued me as I just submitted a similar story. Very hot sex, man! great that she knew she was being watched.

esl

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unbelievable

Unbelievable, litterally. Sort of interesting story, but to be really good it must have a theme of believability. This one does not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Good Story

A good enjoyable erotic story. Nobodys life is screwed up, no marriages ruined, no one is cheating or getting cheated on. Something I can relax and enoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hate to rain on Jeannie's parade.

If Jeannie's parade of lovers continues to go from ass to pussy, she's sure to get pelvic inflammatory disease or PID, a very painful, smelly, & dangerous infection of the cervix, uterus, tubes, and ovaries, often from E. coli, a bacterium that probably loves to live in her asshole even more than the current boyfriend likes to spend his Wenesdays there. In ten years, when she's ready to have a couple love children (what a heavenly thought), she'll probably be sterile.

I thought that you, as a really devoted neighbor, might want to slip her a note through the knothole, since you're thinking about slipping things to her anyway. Who knows? Thursday might find you on the other side of the fence, which you'll tell us about, of course.

Hope you don't mind a little friendly advice from a perverted doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I lovedddddddd it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous