All Comments on 'An Unlikely Affair Ch. 01'

by BengaliMother

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
GauchoManGauchoManabout 7 years ago
Good ' stuff ' :-)

Very Nicely written Bengali Mother ( I really do hope that you aren't a male hiding behind a saree :-D )

I love the elements in your story - A Gorgeous Bengali Lady , Tall, Voluptuous,

Uninhibited, Older and a TEACHER . All my boxes ticked :-D

Your writing seems paced well and I love the ' desi ' details - that makes it seem more authentic.

Tighter editing would've made it much more enjoyable.

Please do continue this relationship and do keep writing :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
excellent storie

excellent storie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Split Personality?

Well written indeed. Keep up the good work....

But why is your first page identical to an earlier story submitted by your "editor"? Are you both the same person? As stated in an earlier comment, I hope you are not a man masquerading as a woman?

BengaliMotherBengaliMotherabout 7 years agoAuthor
In response to the anonymous comment 'Split Personality'

Hello,

You made a valid point and I thought I should clarify that.

Prabhat helped me to edit my story and although at one point we did talk about publishing some storied jointly, I don't know why he decided to publish my story.

I certainly wasn't aware that he was going to.

To his defence though, I had to hibernate for a period due to a personal emergency situation and was not online for a few months. And he published a part of the story while I was hibernating.

Hope this clarifies.

42154215about 7 years ago
Believable

Thank you for a nice story , the major elements came together at the end with a few insights into the Indian culture which I appreciated. Well done , this story has lots going for it and can be developed further .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

I love your style, looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Phenomenally fantastic

Its been ages since we got to read such an exquisite erotica from somebody

Your flair for good writing is God gifted. Exceptionally brilliant build up and great attention to details

Rated this 5 star and sincerely hope to read plenty of great writing like this.

Only 2 points : Are we going to see more of Sagarika and Arindam ?Please say yes !

2ndly,make Sagarika a lot more 'open' now as the ice has broken. Please make her wear extremely low sarees showing her navel to her class with skimpy blouses and if possible some jewellery too !!

Kudos to you,keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Lovely read, very nice, I went to a university where my professors wore stockings underneath their saree's which was a big big turn on. I hope you wear them too Sagarika during the lovely winter months of Calcutta in your next episode.

WindRyderWindRyderabout 7 years ago
well paced.

great work writing this story. took a decently slow pace but sex should have been more excitingly descriptive.

i appreciate your work but do not refrain from writing more and please... please think on sequels to this story.

writing this story, being a woman, is really fantastic... for we do not see much indian woman authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

waiting your next episode

jimsharma87jimsharma87almost 7 years ago
Amazing!

Please keep writing. I'm in love with you Sagarika!

Love from Nepal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

when we get next updated ????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need a sequel

Love to read a sequel on Sagarika...make her wear lowest saree and skimpiest blouse now,and some feminine jewellery....to make her more alluring

rated 5 stars,waiting for an update

ranjan10ranjan10almost 7 years ago
awesome

waiting for next part.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I want to jerk again for Sagarika

Beautifully written, loved to read and feel it. U made me cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliantly Written.

It was by far one of the best stories I have read. Please follow this up. Waiting for the next issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

waiting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simple but elegant

A really wonderful read after a long long time. Strikes the imagination pretty wildly. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Good Piece of Work

The story had such a smooth flow to it...even though you switched the narration between the two characters..it still had the flow...enjoyed it a lot...and the character background was deep and gripping..loved the story

stardust2000destardust2000dealmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story

A classy, voluptuous mature Indian woman with taste. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic piece of Art

This is by far the best narrative writing i have read. You should be proud of it.

SambhogSamadhiM48SambhogSamadhiM48over 6 years ago
An exquisitely told nuanced erotic tale

This is the kind of lust laden affair most young men, who crave after elder ladies dream often and mature females too.

I agree with adulatory comments here, because this is one of those erotic stories, we want to read again and again, makes us arouse so well.

This is the fifth time, I have read and like every time before, ended up masturbating, as if I am Arindan..

Absolutely great and so believing, as if happening to me or I am watching it...

Nose picking as insertion is highly erotic....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What an wonderful erotica. very subtle, yet very arousing..want morw from you

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Will we see more?

Very well written. Will we read more of Sagarika and Arindam's story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it. Keep writing.

Very nice

SambhogSamadhiM48SambhogSamadhiM48about 6 years ago
I come back to read this amazing erotica seventh time

And ended up jerking off to a fantastic orgasmic explosion...waiting for the next chapter now and would keep reading again and again..

ranjan10ranjan10about 6 years ago
waiting for next update....

It is a amazing story.....please conclude the story......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waiting for eternity

I have been coming to this page forever to see the next part...when will you ever write. I hate writers who write just one story..call it a chapter 1...and then leave it incomplete...I hope you won't do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 2

Where is the next part publish it quickly

MangoFangoMangoFangoalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely thrilled

It have been truly inspired to write my own story after reading yours. Please continue writing, I've been waiting forever for a sequel or some other content from you.

GillianBxGillianBxover 4 years ago
Loved it

More in my private message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing romantic story

Great story,

If I am honest I would normally feel impatient with a long build up but the way you describe the beginnings of love and the perspective of both parties was original and very realistic. I led perfectly to the explosively erotic conclusion which turned me on so much. I also loved the way you use language. It is perfectly correct but has a hint of being ‘Indian’, an exotic mixture for this uk man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great romantic story by good, genuine people. Why no sequels?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBengaliMother@BengaliMother
72 Followers
Hello everyone. I am a bisexual female from India in my early 40's. I consider myself classy, cultured and well-educated. I work for a charity as a researcher. I am one of those who believe brain is the most powerful sex organ in the body! And of course a huge fan of erotic li...