All Comments on 'What She Says Ch. 05: Home Visit'

by karabryn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wonderful series, can't wait to read more.

rombo034rombo034about 7 years ago

What an unpredictable turn! Hope he won't have to wait too much until we read the next chapter ;-)

karabrynkarabrynabout 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the wait

...but there might be a bit of a wait for the next section too as I've only partially written it. I have the story worked out for the next few chapters, but unfortunately, finishing books has to take priority!

I'm glad you like the new direction anyway,

Kara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You're such a tease :)

I love this series, so well written and so cinematic. I love that you make sure he is fully erect before taking him through to show him off to Helga, Tiffany and Kelly. I wish one of the other ladies had pushed things a little further, maybe 'accidentally' brushing a hand along his length, but that might come later. Making us wait for the next chapter is almost as teasing as leaving the male character alone and naked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Will I ever find a woman like this? Anyway, amazing series. Would love it to be longer and as descriptive as it has been so far. Also, please, don't let us expecting the next part for too long ;)

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987almost 7 years ago
Damn!

That naked servant fantasy for a bunch of clothed women, I'm with you there!

I have quite enjoyed the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please :)

A delicious series, wonderfully erotic. Please let us have more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thoughts

I read this story in Literotica, and I got so horny that I had to relieve myself …

What I like the most is when she orders him to throw the clothes for her, and he gets completely naked, only with the coat in a place he does not know …

I imagined myself in her place, make a man undress to get into my house, but the part that made me horny is when I imagine me in his place naked in the middle of the street with a woman who does not care shows me naked, outside of her house, without knowing where the clothes were

Great story …

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I absolutely LOVE these stories - Something similar in my past - and never fails to excite. Hope there is more some day.

geoffroygeoffroyover 3 years ago

Your stories really capture the CFNM theme, I hope you get to continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous