All Comments on 'Agent Murphy and the Sexbot'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it

hot and interesting ,will there be more please!!!! .wish those upgrades were available to me ( mmm i can dream).loved the imagination .

AlinaXAlinaXabout 7 years agoAuthor

I will probably write a sequel, although I'm not sure what to do with it yet.

Thanks for commenting :-)

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

you have a good start, keep it going

AlinaXAlinaXabout 7 years agoAuthor

I'm just far too distracted by my sexbot to do any writing at the moment...

MachinationxxxMachinationxxxabout 7 years ago
Pretty good

Always a fan of futa transformations. I like the reluctant/repulsed take on the changes.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 7 years agoAuthor

I love futa & transformation stories. Making the MC ace was a fun challenge, but it also makes it difficult to write sequels.

GeneraZGeneraZabout 7 years ago
Nice

I like this. I could follow this story if you make more, and not just for the sex. This is actual sci fi, and well written too.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 7 years agoAuthor

Hi GeneraZ - thanks for the encouragement!

I do enjoy writing sci-fi, and had great fun with this.

Mael99Mael99almost 7 years ago
Wow.

That's a lot of content for such a brief story. I was almost turned off by the present tense over-usage, but the material was very good. I'll gladly give your other works a read. Good work and thank you!

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 7 years agoAuthor

There's nothing wrong with present tense, though it is over-used by people who think it's easy when it isn't.

I'm glad you enjoyed it - thanks for commenting!

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

AlinaX, You are my new superhero. I love this story, the detaul, how easilly I was immersed into the universe you created. You're gifted eith the abity to create really multidimensional characters with depth & realism. Yor writing is sophisticated & enhrossing.

I hope this story continues into a series.

5 stars, my thanks & gratitude.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Hi CliterateDyke - Thanks for all the likes, and this lovely comment.

I'd like to continue this story, but haven't worked out how (yet - I often think about it). Writing erotica with an asexual protagonist is tricky.

GregAtTheBeachGregAtTheBeachalmost 7 years ago
Very inventive

You are a very inventive writer. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and commenting!

I enjoy the possibilities that erotica provides.

Jasont200Jasont200over 6 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. I just wish she did more to the DR once she had her tied up.

AlinaXAlinaXover 6 years agoAuthor

I did consider it, but there wasn't really a good motive for it.

Thanks for reading - and thanks for the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice

How about a part 2?

AlinaXAlinaXabout 6 years agoAuthor

I'd like to, and often think about it, but the character's asexuality makes it difficult.

pfellpfellover 5 years ago
Great, hot SciFi!

Great story! Hot and with creative sci-fi elements. I too would very much enjoy a sequel. How about Al reacting to Murphy's very submissive subconscious desires? Or "therapy" sessions to make her turn bi/hetero/something-sexual? (I'm aware that's not how sexuality works, but I believe it would make for a good story nonetheless.)

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

I can't change her orientation, but there are certainly possibilities. What I'm struggling with is the story-sequel side. There needs to be some mission for Agent Murphy that lets her make use of her new abilities - and somehow have a lot of sex too.

But thanks for the praise & encouragement! :-)

pfellpfellover 5 years ago
Ideas for sequel

I just sent you a message with ideas for a sequel. I hope to see some more from Agent Murphy.

Cheers

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

I haven't received it - but I'll look out for it. Thanks, however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
An oldy but a goody

I see this is about 4 years old but I just came across it and it was a great find. You really know how to write some damn fine tales. I would normally think that most are too short but since I totally lack the creativity and ability to author anything, who am I to complain. I am just happy to find gems like this and be able to enjoy them thanks to authors like you so aside from the 5 star vote, Thank you very much for your work creating these stories and posting them.

J.D.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 3 years agoAuthor

Glad you liked it. Never could work out how to develop this one, but some of the research I did was picked up later for my Ship's Whore series.

Felix SqualitasFelix Squalitasabout 2 years ago

Now THIS is science fiction. Kudos.

StacnashStacnash9 months ago

I really enjoyed this.

The concept was imaginative and the end result was incredibly hot. It’s always interesting to me when authors submit work in terms of the balance between the story and the eroticism. What I appreciated about this was that you never diminished or relegated the heat to the background, and it complimented the story as a result.

Your writing style is a joy and it makes it so much easier to devour your work in a single sitting. I’d say this is one of the best short stories I’ve read here.

82/100. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AlinaXAlinaX9 months agoAuthor

This story does manage to draw on both my erotica kinks and my sci-fi nerdery... :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
2811 Followers
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...