All Comments on 'Escape from Earth Epilogue'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINalmost 7 years ago
Very well done!

Just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed the entire series. I would love to see it continued, either with these two characters, or perhaps another after returning.

I look forward to more of your writings.

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978almost 7 years ago
I only have one question...

Waaay back in the beginning, Xanxaa, after screwing Adam senseless, made some comment about having to kill Adam. Where was that resolved or did I misread something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I think i missed something

So chapter 8 ended with the transport flying off and him still on earth. The epilogue starts with them both in the ship already and I can't seem to find any mention of the transport doubling back and picking him up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A great fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wish

That you will take some parts of this and write a less eh silly story. The ideas are great don't get me wrong, but they were all in the extreme.

When someone goes karate don't go master karate instantly, when they communicate with sex maybe expand it to work with petting but to a much milder degree. Well that's me and I'm odd so don't take my advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I too find it confusing that chapter 8 ended with him not leaving earth and then

he is suddenly on the ship in the epilogue...other than that really fun story.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 7 years ago
it is in there!

At the beginning of the epilogue, it says he contacted her psychically to come back...

I enjoyed this series. Yes, it could have been better, but it was good as is. I liked the cheekiness too.

In most chapters, there was very little actual story development or movement. But I still followed. I would have enjoyed more space time, more alien bits, more personal him & her. Again, still a good enough effort.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Clearly

the story needs to continue. Time on the new planet. An emergency need to go back to Earth in order to save her planet. etc

Too damn much fun to let this end.

jaythelazyreaderjaythelazyreaderalmost 7 years ago
An Extremely Good Series!

I really loved reading this series! I just wished the story had explored space more and had more Xanxaa&Adam parts for character development but it still was a great read nonetheless. I was however a little indifferent with the later chapters and the ending. If this story either continues or even becomes another series (I really hope it does it's too good to end) I'll definitely be the first to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bra salesman

We want new chapter bra salesman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Alternative resolution

I expected evil sister to be curious enough about Adam to fuck him and get blown away - back to sanity and reunion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hope

I loved the story and thank you again for taking the time to write it. Though I had hoped for a longer last chapter, it was still a great finish to a wonderful story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bra salesman

We want new bra salesman story. Tasha ganbanged by many guys.

LoneloverX23LoneloverX23almost 7 years ago
Amazing

I'm a huge fan. I've read almost all your stories on here. You are a seriously good writer, like orgasmically good. I fucking love the storylines. Characters are very well written. The sex scenes are fantastic. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you for sharing beautiful feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

I thought that was a very nice story, but I would really like to see more chapters. The bonding and the flight back to the other planet is a nice finish, but you did bring up bonding to other females and maybe some other things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where are you?

Are you coming back? You're really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice wrapup

This was a nice wrap up, though it could have been longer. Perhaps a sampling of all the worn he was to experience. Also would be a great series moving forward as he crosses the galaxy(ies)! Nether the less, really enjoyed the series! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn!!!!!!BobRobertson.........you're just too good😃🍯🍭🍭

This is one of the best books I've read..........you should really write more......I'm really missing your write-ups......... Love it.........please I hope you come bach

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
please continue writing!

After discovering it, I have just finished reading your story Escape from Earth, and I enjoyed it so much that I thought it only right to send you a note to express my gratitude to you for writing it, and to let you know that it is a terrific store. Excellent stories in the Sci-fi genre are not common, but you have certainly written one with this great story. Although as I write this it is four years since you wrote, I do hope that you will write more stories in the near future. Your submissions certainly show your talent. Thanks again for you writing!

spacepyratespacepyrateover 2 years ago

Thank you for your efforts describing a sexual society that has a coherent structure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great series! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbobrobertson@bobrobertson
776 Followers
Writing stories of humongous breasts for over 10 years

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES