All Comments on 'For Her Pleasure'

by HConway

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Small correction

Amazing story, I came twice to it. Just for editing sake "perfectly pedicured nails graze" it should be manicured as mani refers to the hands pedicure refers to the feet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Baby Hugheee wants to do-eee just the same

For a moment I thought the writer was describing me - at over 6' tall, the creator was in a joking mood when he/she bestowed me with a 5" (on a good day) penis along with very very sensitive nipples and taint. I wished for, even tried to plan a very similar scenario - but it didn't go as I had hoped. Not for me anyway. So now I'm just a big, masculine looking bloke wishing I was able to satisfy all my feminine needs before satisfying my undersized man toy. My time has passed, but at least I still have my imagination and erotic literature such as this tale of "ohh!" Good writing. Thank you.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 5 years ago
Nasty Talk

My boyfriend doesn't cross dress but I do all the time. It turns me on to no end when he says nasty thing while he fucks me. I love my ass referred to as my sissy pussy, cunt and things like that.

IvarHakuseIvarHakuseover 4 years ago
It felt like heaven!

Great story! Just loved the FuckLicking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My fantasy

You just wrote my deepest fantasy. I wish I could be the main character taking care of both of them like that.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Pretty hot story. I liked the third wheel, low man perspective. Had a few autocorrect snafus but that just made it fun to figure out the intended one. Only thing I didn't care for was the mention of a nonparticipating husband. Been a real life victim of non-consentual infidelity and don't like hearing it happen to others. But that's me. Good stuff otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous