All Comments on 'Bimbo for Hire Pt. 01'

by TiffanyAnderson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good start

Promising setup. Im looking forward to hearing more from this hapless bimbo. Glad the court ruled against her!

jamesn100jamesn100about 7 years ago

Thank you for sharing your journey. I am glad you are not giving up and are willing to work for success.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a bitch

I can't wait to hear about the bitch having to work for her money

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Karma's a Bitch!

Love to read new installments. Virtue is its own reward, and vice is its own punishment-and brother, is this bimbo about to have punishment catch up with her.

How many people in high school and college (especially young men) have been tormented by her sort of girls? Seeing them miserable makes life worthwhile, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Karma

I agree with the Karma post. I can't wait to see this arrogant whore crying in the gutter. She does sound thick if she thinks she can be a model. She deserves what she gets

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Right Stuff

Well I for one think a big-titted bimbo like Tiff deserves a break. Keep at it. Those boobs will eventually pay off! D-cup you say? Mmmm.

DrewauDrewauover 6 years ago
Through no fault of her own...LOL

Yeah karma can be nasty.

Sounds like you/character thoroughly deserved it.

mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 1 year ago

Creative. This is more of the light fantasy type of story that I wish was more common in the NC category. Too much of what we see in NC is not the erotica of reluctance but the psycho drama of abuse. This author has managed to insert some fun in the NC! Still, the anonymous crowd has been disappointed and wants to see our heroine punished. Not me, I want the character to enjoy her misfortunes as do the other charcters in the story. Let's see now how part 2 goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous