All Comments on ''Sensual' v 'Disciplinary' Spanking'

by Sir_Winston54

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
BadAliceBadAliceover 19 years ago
Brilliant!

I thought this piece was fantastic! Clear, concise, and most of all a pleasurable read.

badkiwigirlbadkiwigirlover 19 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for the information, my partner and I have been discussing this and needed clarification on this. It was concise and to the point and has helped us clear up alot of questions that we both had.

Again thank you

badkiwigirlbadkiwigirlover 19 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for the information, my partner and I have been discussing this and needed clarification on this. It was concise and to the point and has helped us clear up alot of questions that we both had.

Again thank you

Sir_Winston54Sir_Winston54over 19 years agoAuthor
Author is CONFUSED!

I note that almost 3200 people have viewed this article since it was posted, but only 11 have rated it and 2 commented.

I see similar numbers for other articles and stories. Is voting or commenting too difficult or too time-consuming for the average Lit reader?

If you particularly like *or* dislike an article or story, let the author know, at least with a vote (2 seconds or less of your time). If you liked his/her article, a 4 or 5 vote will encourage him/her to write more; if you dislike it, a 1 or 2 may encourage the writer to hone his/her skills to provide us with better material to read. Either way, what have you lost - and what might you *gain?*

SwtETNSwtETNover 19 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed reading this submission. It was informative, easy to follow and understand, and also thought provoking.

I definitely understand sensual spanking ;) I understand now about disciplinary but hope I never experience it!

Thanks SW for sharing

WriterDomWriterDomover 19 years ago
purple

The purple comment was very funny. Perhaps you could share that story with the forum sometime. And yes, the voting to reading ratio is typical and something we learn to just accept.

Thanks for the peek into your world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Comments

The story was a little too one sided. I lioked some of it, but not the focus on BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Now I know

... why I've had the overwhelming urge to have my husband take me in hand, so to speak, and give me a good spanking. Thank you for showing the way for him to give, and for me to receive (and enjoy) a sensual spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
colors theory

purple... interesting!!

under the same system (color coding) I have had two little subs mention purple. Coincidence, or something deeper??? Has anyone compiled any case studies, etc. ???

Just curious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Spanking

Sir, i was searching something, for anything...something else You had written when i ran upon this. i loved it and it was informative as well as enertaining and good for a laugh, i so well know that "purple" subspace as i've said to other submissives...don't expect to be able to call safewords or colors when you reach "that" space, your Master/Dom could tell you he's going to cut off your arm and you will reply "oh yes...thank You Master". Please submit something new soon i love reading your stories. thank You Sir...a fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great artical

i found your artical very help full as i work on an adult line and had no idea how to help those people who wished to be domenated thank you.

Korv255Korv255over 18 years ago
Very important

While still being new to the scene I already know this to be a very important concept. During a scene I mixed sensual and diciplin. Let me tell you, I will not do that again. It confuses the sub a lot, and can very easily end in tears. (and not good kind) This is especially true if your sub taks a punishment very seriously.

Veronica33Veronica33over 18 years ago
Thanks from a newbie!

I am Very new to the EPE scene and when speaking with the man I am hoping wil be my Dominant, he had said I would get spanked for that if I was there. I didn't understand truly the difference between spanking for discipline as opposed to sensually. I thought being spanked would feel good no matter- I didnt realize the psychological and emoional issues that would be engaged in each.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good to know!

I'm not sure where i stand with the whole bdsm scene, but my boyfriend has a thing for spanking. I'm definitely going to get him to read this article-- thanks for saving my tush!

my_theorymy_theoryover 18 years ago
Clearly Articulate

Thank you, Sir, for taking the time to write this explanation so well. I appreciate the submissive points of view and I can readily identify with the last example under Sensual Spanking. In fact, I intend to leave this article available for my Boyfriend to read - an upcoming Dominant who, I am sure, would also thank you if he were able.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Huh. Seems right to me.

I've found that I am not truly "into" formal bdsm, but this seems like a sensible thing, and I would hope that if I was this type of sub that my Dominant would have as much sense as you!

(Side note: Honestly, this type of Dom/sub relationship makes my brain go *squick!* a little, but that's because I'm submissive, but more in the instinct-sense. I'm an Alpha female, but my Alpha male is my Alpha - and he better damn well deserve that title! Just thought I'd share my outlook.)

~U.Sidhe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent writing

This article was very well written and gave me a better understanding of the acts. Now I will be even more understanding of my sub's wants and needs.

CreamellaCreamellaover 17 years ago
Ooooh

I'm interested in BDSM, but I'm truly not even a beginner. Therefore I can't really judge this, but it was written wonderfully. Good stuff.

DrsdrtygrlDrsdrtygrlover 17 years ago
Very informative...

Although I'm not HEAVY into the scene, I was "disciplined" by my lover recently for standing him up and not even having the coutesy to call. I know he tried to get through to me, but I feel he was WAY too lenient...although he was very creative. I am VERY interested in sensual spanking and would appreciate any comments or advice you might have on the subject. Thanks again!

BlackmjckBlackmjckover 16 years ago
Well Emphasized

All around, an excellent read and quite informative. What I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart for is your emphasis on the importance of the sub's mindset. It seems nobody takes that into account in giving tips anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Perfect

One of the BEST articles that I've read - especially helpful to people new to the scene. The last paragraph made me giggle, because I've definitely been there before. And it's usually exceptionally beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this!

TwistedPassionTwistedPassionabout 14 years ago
Personally, I don't understand disciplinary spanking

If the submissive isn't enjoying it, why would s/he let the dominant spank them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Late to the party...

Just found this through the magic of Lit's "similar stories" box. Very well written and valuable. Of course it wouldn't be possible to present a comprehensive guide to sensual spanking in the space available here, but I would have enjoyed a description of a brief scene as an example.

availableslave2uavailableslave2ualmost 9 years ago
Exactly

I was trained by a Dom who did this almost word for word. I never got aroused by a disciplinary spanking. I knew that i had disappointed him enough that he felt he had to punish me. This made me feel awful and there was no way i could get aroused. "I was also grateful that He cared enough about me to discipline me to become better. I didn't always feel the gratitude part until AFTER i cried from shame and pain.

That Dom was killed in a car accident, but i am forever grateful to him for making me a good sub. I am engaged to be married to a man who is newer to the D/s lifestyle. I can't wait to show him this article. It will explain things better than i have and reinforce things that I've said. Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sensual

I am only into sensual spanking. Disciplinary would make me get angry.

It's just who I am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous