All Comments on 'Mother in Law's Strap-on Love'

by foff44

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love My Mother In Law

Having had some love making time with my mother in law who is about the same age (67)I love this story. I don't think we will ever get this far, but what a lover she is for a woman her age! Great story, keep this coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
DAMN HOT

That was a great story...please follow it up ASAP! Maybe increase the size of the strap-on? Or get the wife involved? Grand-daughter/son? Awesome...one of the best strap on stories I have read! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MY SEXY MOM-IN-LAW

ive wanted my mom-in-law for 25 years,shes got a big butt and nice 36d saggy tits,your story made me blow the biggest load ive ever had,thanks,more please

pubelesspubelessover 19 years ago
more please

Wow what a hot story, how about she shaves him and how he has to explain to his wife who then becomes involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hottt

hot ...you need to write more often...great storyline...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT

This is the hottest and best I've read at this site. Older women and a woman who would strap me on are my favorite things. Keep up the hot stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mother in Law Lover!

What a great story. My mother in law are having some great sex as well, wish it gets to this level! She is a take charge like yours and at 71 has the body of a 55 yr. old. We have been at it for 4 years now. I hope we can get to try this as well! Thanks and looking for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW

I would love a MUM-IN-LAW who did this to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Like Mother Like Daughter

Would have been great if the daughter came through the door and decided to join in the ass raping of her husband. This also is a fantasy of mine which recently became a reality with my partner and she gets off on it so much. My next mission is an older lady to try it with or 2 ladies at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oooooh Yesssssssssss

WOW!!! l cant believe how horny l became reading your wonderfull story. l've enjoyed many stories here but this one really has me so hard and super horny........

Thank you foff

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

that's pretty hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Been there

Just great. loved every moment. Brought back memories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FREE LOVE

REMINDS ME OF MY OWN MOTHER IN LAW, I WAS STAYING OVER ONE NIGHT AND AFTER A LONG MAKE OUT SESSION WITH HER DAUGHTER, I HAD GONE INTO THE BATHROOM WHEN SHE HAD GONE TO SLEEP AND WAS JERKING OFF WHEN MY MOTHER IN LAW BURST IN, SHE HAD BEEN WATCHING ME THROUGH THE KEY HOLE, SHE WAS WEARING A STRAP ON EIGHT INCH COCK AND SHE WAS BIG AND SHE GRABBED ME AND TURNED ME AROUND AND SPIT ON HER HAND AND WORKED IT IN MY TIGHT ASSHOLE, SHE THEN STARTED TO PUSH THAT BIG DICK UP MY ASS AND I HAD TO ADMIT, I LIKED IT AND BEGAN BEGGING HER TO CONTINUE, SHE STARTED TELLING ME SHE OWNED MY ASS AND WOULD FUCK ME WHENEVER SHE WANTED, EVEN AFTER MARRIED HER SEXY DAUGHTER, THEN SHE HAD ME TURN AROUND AND SHE GRABBED MY STIFF HARD COCK AND PUMPED IT TILL I CAME ALL OVER HER HAND, AFTER I WAS DONE, SHE MADE ME SUCK AND LICK HER HAND CLEAN, THAT WAS SEXY AS HELL ALSO AND I GOT HARD AGAIN, THEN SHE HAD ME FUCK HER WHILE SHE STOOD AGAINST THE WALL, I DRILLED HER PUSSY AND SQUEEZED HER BIG TITS AND PUMPED A LOAD OF HOT CUM IN HER CUNT, SHE KISSED ME AND LEFT THE BATHROOM, I WAS STUNNED AND STILL QUITE HORNY, I WENT BACK TO BED AND FUCKED MY FIIANCEE AFTER I WOKE HER BY SUCKING HER PUSSY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
posing for my mother in law

i'm not allowed to wear clothes at my mother-in-laws house. i do housework for her and pose for her paintings. last week, mom had my sister-law take me over her knee and spank me in the living room. mom and my wife said i looked cute. mom held my penis and led me to the bedroom to pose. she had me lie on the bed spread eagled and painted me. i really love my mother-in-law. she said that i am her baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Follow on

Would love to read the follow on of the continued fun they have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My fantasy too - brilliant story let it continue

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 8 years ago
Mature Women

Always loved mature women , couldn't help but peek at my mom, aunts and Grandma also had a neighbor who constantly walked around nude in her home , I was so lucky growing up , keep up the great work 5 stars for sure.

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 8 years ago
In my dreams!

My MIL is gone now (I've had four - all are dead) but a couple of them would have been fun - strap-on or not.

Loved the story and will seek more like it.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Fantasy

My X mother inlaw is now gone but when my wife and I were married I often fantasizes about my MIL. She was even more dominant than my wife who was doing me with a strapon and whipping me as well. My MIL always looked at me with lust but I never pushed it but she too whipped my wife as a child and if I asked I knew I would be over her knee ASAP. I hope it was true and you enjoyed it! I hope you got it more than once I did

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantaatic!!!

My true story is a little different. My wife told her Mom and her sisters about doing me with a strapon. She let them all have a go at my ass. They were all pretty savage with my ass! They just loved being on the giving end. More adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wish he were me in this story!

I’d love to find this lady for some anal fun!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Every man needs to have a mother-in-law like that to put him in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my

Cant wait for the shackles and ropes, wish i had a MIL like that....

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 2 years ago

Nice read. Everyone needs a Mother in Law like Carol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Would have loved Carol to lick all the cum of him later..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

very hot - would enjoy my mother in law too

cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

Please continue. I too would love for my MIL to fuck me, kiss me, and let me play with her nice tits. I can't wait to find out if his wife or daughter get involved and fuck his tight man-pussy too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous