All Comments on 'College CFNM Society'

by MissKateKees

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazingly powerful story

Miss, you've outdone yourself. The insight you show as to the weaknesses males have because of their libido is fantastic... and scary. As one male who isn't sure he ever wants to be controlled, I have to say two things...

1. I need to avoid further forays into your writings to keep my mind from such female-control-needy thoughts, and...

2. It may already be too late for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great lifestyle CFNM story

I enjoyed the story and the older man's humiliation. Looking forward to and hoping for more chapters! This story line has much potential to for a possible plan for The Society to have weekend retreats. Future stories might include possible a CFNM community; where nudes males are common and a natural condition.

More chapters please!

Allen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice scenario! Well written! But...

I would have preferred it be from the point of view of one of the male students or any of the women though. I don't find fat old men erotic at all, and I'm surprised any of the women in the story did either. Oh well, personal preference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First-Rate!

Can't wait to see the continuation of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great work

HI big fan of all your stories.

this one is one of your best.

I love how some of the others tie in to it.

Cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great cast

I love the way the different women control him differently. The black girl forcefully, the secretary with cute kindness, his deputy by entrapping him and Katrina by leading him on. And he's paying financially for it all.Poor guy doesnt stand a chance. Five stars, hope there's more from these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love your stories

Great dominant women who know what they want, great teasing, great nude male humiliating and documentation by pictures. A real erotic thing to secure the female dominance and the male humiliation.

I would ask myself if these amazing women would do with their sons when they are adult. Would they also be presented naked, photographed, controlled. How do the sons feel knowing that their nude photos are shown around even to females who never have seen naked males? How much would their dicks get erected? How would the sons react when they know what the photos are for by being told by friends and having to strip and present their body to Mom's digital camera? What do they think when coming home and noticing a big group of females watching their nude pics? What do the amazing mothers do when finding their sons to masturbate because of being photographed and shown around?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really amazing

I like this kind of humiliation. Best and worst humiliation is being photographed or filmed naked by a clothed female: on the one hand the shame, on the other arousal and excitement. I remember my feelings when my first nude pic was taken by my wife. Although she promised that she won't show the pictures to others when I obey - she likes cfnm as much as me - I am not sure. And I find this type of person in your stories, however much more tough-minded. Your knowledge that the women will show your pics around and even publish them even strengthens these feelings. I like your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A suggestion

I like your stories very much. They are absolutely arousing with these resolute women. Have you thought about young adults without any sexual experience getting caught by old dominant ladies who forces them to strip and who takes digital photos and videos. How does such a man feel? Is he controlled by shame or by his arousal? Does he tells his friends while masturbating together? Is he shocked when finding his spicy pictures in the web so that each woman can watch him naked and humiliated?

I think you are right. Now it is time for the males to be the sex objects for us! They have used us long enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love your ideas of bringing men down to slavery.

I like your ideas to humiliate men and to get their good jobs. It need not always be the privilege of men to gawk at nude females and masturbate. Why shouldn't we women take also photos of nude males? I think I am not the only woman enjoying big dicks and male asses. The males who have treated us as sex objects are worth to get our sex objects and loose their good jobs. Therefore it is the right decision to publish these humiliating pictures in the internet.

Furthermore, old men keep young females for their fun. Why shouldn't old ladies use young male sex objects? I had the following idea for the last comment: A sport team of young males get a new old lady trainer who forces the males to train in the nude. I enjoy right the idea of absolutely ashamed young men taking naked exercises. However, the humiliation should increase. What's about the trainer bringing a digital camera for her training? You can also enjoy filming these males. The dot of the i would be filming their erect dicks swinging around while exercising. I love males getting red skin, erect dicks or even producing praecum because of this humiliating shame. The trainer can invite their mothers who also photographs their nude sons and show their results to their coffee rounds. Perhaps the sons have to strip in front of these old ladies also taking pics.

willowindwillowindalmost 7 years ago
Better Future for all.

I really enjoyed this story. Hopefully it is a prophecy for the future. Women consistently do better than men in education. It would be good to see more Women running countries, companies and being in positions of power. Men generally are more suited to physical work and could do this without creating the sort of mess we seem to be making of the world at present.

spikedlockedspikedlockedover 6 years ago
wonderful

Wonderful humbling and enslavement of a male, as it should be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story

Make a second part plz, very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

Please continue to write your stories! I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolute Best!

I love this type of story that involves college girls and small penis humiliation. Only complaint is the author seems to have vanished and doesn't write anymore. Very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Unrealistic and just plain dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story.Not the usual anatomy lesson

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the Story! I wish my work place was CFnm:)

What a wonderful story! I wish my work place was CFnm. I have always wanted my female boss to know how small my penis really is. I guy can only hope that someday women will rule!!

AdrianTannerAdrianTannerover 4 years ago
Hot Story!

Well written! The slow build-up had me laying in heat. I just wish the final scene where Katrina gave Leo his reward lasted a little longer. She finished him off a little too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Federal Law

It is about time for women to take over and make the whole nation CFNM. ALL males should be totally naked all the time in all places. No woman or girl should ever wonder what a male looks like or feels like. They can use any terms they want for male anatomy such as cocks, dick, pricks, nuts or balls but if male dare uses any term for a woman, the women or girls that hear it should be able to kick them in their nuts for doing so to let them know women and girls are their superior. It is time for every nation to go fully CFNM and no male should see a female undressed until he is 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CFNM & BLM

Bot groups have their hang-ups, such as "male dominance" or "white fragilty".

The diference is, the difference is, well, just WHAT is the difference - both want a black female (female black??) democratic VP candidate, as if excluding 90% of all possible candidates means a good candidate will be chosen...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Female Superiority

Although I had the misfortune to be born with a cock and a pair of balls, I have known since grade school that women and girls are far superior to us males. I am happy that you have brought this out and I believe one reason CFNM is 100 times more popular then the reverse is the most males realize women are our superior but they do not have the balls to admit it. Being naked in front of dozens of women is a reminder of their being superior. I agree with a poster above this that no male should see a naked woman or girl but naked males should be the law of the land so that every girl of all ages would not only know what a naked male (both boy and adult males) but be able to feel their pricks and nuts and see everything a male is able to do with his dick. Nothing about males should be kept secret but everything about girls should stay secret from the males.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Anonymousabout 1 month ago

Female Superiority

Although I had the misfortune to be born with a cock and a pair of balls, I have known since grade school that women and girls are far superior to us male"

It is refreshing to see more males accepting the fact that women are superior to the human male. It is about time. Now that girls are getting an equal chance, they are surpassing the males at everything. That is one reason I love the stories where women are at an advantage over men. I strongly agree with everything the author of the above said but with the change in format here I wonder if by the comment that he (it has to be an he if he has a cock right?) agrees with the comment above that he means the federal law comment. If so I fully agree with that one too. Not sure if that one is a male or not but if so again it is refreshing to see some more men make sense. There may be hope for the male yet, and I did say MAY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

CFNM was common in a lot of schools in 1940- part of 1960 I have also noticed that some here have said women are superior to men and part of this story shows how girls were a lot smarter then the boys so I guess that shows they were superior right?

In the 60's I was on the swim team in my school. All the males around the pool area had to be fully naked but all the girls and women had to wear one piece suits with no cleavge showing.

At swim meets, we often had a few hundred spectators, mostly women and young girls, some around 6 or 7 y/o but mostly teenagers and often our classmates. We still were totally naked, while the males were anyway but not all of the males, the adult coaches and life guards wore trunks.

Well the girls on the term (all wearing one piece suits) were talking to several of the boys and of course the boys had their pricks and balls on full display for them. Anyway the girls started talking about how the adult males wore swim trunks while we were all naked (and they pointed to our dicks as they said that with a little chuckle.) They got us to complain about it saying it was not fair. Oh we never thought anything about why males were naked and the girls were not, just that it was a double standard the adult males wore swim trunks. Anyway the next week before the swim meet, there was a sign on the doors coming into the pool so all the spectators would see it (and they were told verbally before coming in) that the adult males would also be nude so those coming in could decide if they still wanted to enter and if they wanted to bring their kids in. Almost all of them did enter.

When we won the team with have a meet and greet where everyone could come and shake our hands which would certainly have them right next to us and we were still naked a a jay bird. One woman was talking to a coach with her twin daughters who had to be around 6 or 7 were standing eye level to his naked cock about a foot away from it. I though his cock was going to poke the girls in the eyes they were that close. No one thought anything of it but the girls sure were looking and they got a good view of his nuts too since he had a huge hard on.

Before the meet, we all lined up facing the crowd, the males in the front, our naked male coaches at the ends as we were read the instructions which including telling the naked males standing in front of a couple hundred girls that we would get in trouble if we asked any girl or woman to show us their bodies in any stage of undress and we certainly could not touch them (I think a good penalty for any male who asked a girl to do this is that he should have to go totally naked the next school day to all his classes and in each class go to each girl and apologize for asking a girl to show herself. If he tried to touch her, the girls should be able to have 30 seconds each to feel his cock and balls. Of course if this happened, I would a have made sure I asked a girl to show herself even though I would not have wanted her to as only males should be displayed.

Double standards that the males were naked and we would not have a chance to see a girl without all her clothes on, of course but it was a double standard I loved. I was over 18 before I saw my first breast although hundreds of girls had seen my cock and balls for extended times. In my whole life I have seen 3 naked women and by now over a thousand women have seen all of me.

This is pure clothed female NAKED MALE and that is the way I love it. The only time a naked male should be with a naked or half naked woman is if they are in a relationship, other then that, a naked male in the presence of clothed women should have no prospect of seeing her naked.

I have been to dozens of CFNM and this is one of the rules, women will remain dressed while the male are always totally naked and not allowed to cover. We can touch each others bodies on any part that is covered. Of course nothing on the males is covered. At one event, a naked male told a woman she was showing a bit too much cleavage. She told him he was not showing enough dick, as his foreskin was not pulled back so that she could see the head of his now hard cock. I loved it . Oh the not exposing women met that none of these women could expose themselves after the event of they did not have a relationship with the male so all of us knew we would not have a chance of seeing them naked. and that is they way it should be. I would love for it to be far more common and for it to be a TV show with nothing blurring the males.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is interesting how several comments have talked about how girls got the better of the boys but of course that is not hard to do.

One story said that if the boys tried to see a girl that he should go to all his classes naked and say he was story to each girl as he was standing before her naked.

That happened to me when I was around 15. My family often had the boys go naked while girls had to be dressed but one time my sisters had several girl friends over and while they were here, they told my parents I and two other boys peeked in on them as they were changing. We did not see anything as they were all dressed when we did it but that did not matter.

My parents and a neighbor husband and wife listened as my sister told them so they deicide a good lesson was to hold a "court" to hear the "case" Since there were only six girl here, they wanted twelve jurors of our peers so dad told mom to call six more of my sisters girl friends to have them come over but they also told all of the girls moms about their plans and ask all the mothers to come over. 12 of my sisters girlfriends and their moms plus my sisters and a couple of couple of female cousins.

Well my parents told them what our offense was and even hinted at what our penalty should be saying "since they tried to see girls without clothes on would it be fair if they had to take ALL their cloths off for you? My dad even said that if it were approved ALL the males would have to take their cloths off for the rest of the evening.

Of course all the girls loved this and after checking with their moms, all the moms agreed that this would be a good punishment since several of the girls had never seen a naked male before it would be a good chance for that to happen in a controlled setting so my dad told the boys to strip and take EVERYTHING off and no covering anything with our hands. The girls loved it as we did as we were commanded so after a few moments, a 10 year old, a 12 and a 14 year old boy were standing naked in front of a couple of dozen women and girls an we knew this would be going on for a couple of hours.

Well one of the girls who was around 11 or 12 at the time got the best of my dad and my neighbor. who had encouraged all this to happen. She addressed my dad and asked him "did you say ALL the males would be naked? My dad did without thinking say yes I did . (by this time my mom and most of the other moms knew where this was going and they all had big smiles on their faces) Then the girl ask..."then why do you and Mr Brown still have your cloths on?

My mom and several of the other ladies then added "yes why do you? Another girl then chimmed in and said shouldn't the adults set an example?

To shorten this story, it everyone agreed that the adult males had to get naked and stay naked for the next two hours too.

Because a few boys TRIED to peek at a few girls and even though they did not see anything, over a couple of dozen girls and their moms got to see boys and adult males completely naked for over two hours. My dad was circumcised while Mr. Brown was not and the girls did not miss this fact so they started asking questions and they were given answers and were shown how the foreskin could be pulled back and expose the glans. Each girl was able to see from a foot away how this was done and of course, then their moms could explain why the penis was growing and then they were told all about erections but they were told they would explain why males got erections when none of the males were around to hear. I guess talking about a female's anatomy was not something males should hear although they were all seeing our cocks and balls and each of the females including the moms were able to touch the boys (they were not allowed to touch the adult males although each of their moms did handle my dad's an Mr. Brown's pricks and nuts much to my mom and Mrs. Browns amusement and encouragement.

Looking back although I did not like it then, I would love to have it happen all over again. That helped me to learn to love being naked with a lot of women around, all who remained dressed.

SenhorMastoSenhorMasto9 months ago

Very good! "Female Authority" is one of my most potent turn-ons. I want continuation. When possible ???

SenhorMastoSenhorMasto9 months ago

Again, I really liked it! I would love for it to continue with more of the Gatherings and less of this Chancellor.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky25 days ago

I like this story as it is very well written. What really disturbed me is, that it is in the end simply about money. What a shame for the females and their ideals. Also I miss collars and leashes a lot, they are far more important than unhealthy chastitydevices.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous