All Comments on 'Fuckboy Billy Ch. 02'

by hylas_

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hylas_hylas_about 7 years agoAuthor

Hi everybody! Thanks for reading!

Chapter 2 had been written for a while now, but took forever to go online because of "backstage nonsense" (none of which involved editor TuckerMcCallahan, who was fantastic!) Anyway, it's up now, and the next chapter shouldn't take nearly as long, fingers crossed!

I luuuuuuurve comments!

300bowler300300bowler300about 7 years ago
PLEASE MORE

WONDERFUL START HOPE THERE IS A LOT MORE TO THIS WONDERFUL STORY...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Gay BDSM is not my kink, but when something is as beautifully written as this, with an intriguing story, it doesn't matter. Enjoying very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sucking

Just a bit shy but would love to have a guy feel me up and let me cum in his mouth.

Sinful

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago
Wonderful Word Choices

I really admire your writing, very nice word-craft...like this little sample here; "The seconds dripped thick and slow like molasses." In general, I really like your premise and general plot. I think the only thing that seemed to jump out at me was that the unfolding of the relationship seemed too rushed. I love the D/s relationship you have built, but it could have been "milked out" a bit more to great effect. Looking forward to the next chapter...this could really get interesting ;)

hylas_hylas_about 7 years agoAuthor

... and there I thought I was moving too slow :)

Thank you guys for the nice comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really nice

jackerwoojackerwooover 6 years ago
great story

just the idea of being controlled and taken like that ,, just the total surrender

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous