All Comments on 'A Long Week at the Office'

by AlexaAllaire

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love this

I love your story, please, write us what happened next....

rombo034rombo034almost 7 years ago

Yeah, I add it up, what will happen inside?

Well written, with a great soundtrack, it begs for more to come!

FreedomBaseFreedomBasealmost 7 years ago
Memories, memories, memories . . . .

The music, the audience, the perfect moment . . . and the Show must go on. I've accepted that women LOVE to watch. They truly enjoy the show. It's amazing how years become insignificant; a hard cock transcends age and time to become exactly as it ever was and in-the-moment.

She, who loves to watch, anticipates the explosion with baited breath. Her blush and smile become a reward far in excess of anything I deserve. She begins removing her clothes ~ to have what she has seen. I hope I'm up for this . . . Gotta love it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please get your facts right!

It really spoils a good story when the author doesn't do their background research properly:-(

Mussorgsky's "Pictures AT an exhibition" is NOT a symphony but a set of ten pieces originally composed for piano but later orchestrated.

Perhaps this might sound over pedantic but screwing up on such facts before you even get started is a real mood killer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Petty criticism

Come on! Criticise the writing, the story but the music? A bit petty.....

AlexaAllaireAlexaAllairealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Pedantic one

Thanks for the input everyone, I'm working on part 2 and hope to have it up shortly.

As an aside, if it wasn't already obvious, I didn't study music. I truly enjoy the composition, symphony or not, and enjoy how it builds to a climax. The character in the story does not have a PhD in music. Neither do I. But perhaps there is a website for pedantic, scholarly exhibitionists somewhere? I am glad to know more about the piece and appreciate the input.

Part 2 coming shortly. I appreciate all the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Looking forward to it

I'm looking forward to the second instalment. Enjoyed the build-up and the cliffhanger was a good touch.

I wouldn't get too concerned about the criticism of the way you mentioned the music, especially as you acknowledged the shortcoming of your knowledge. A lesson learned but not too late. Not Baba Yaga, right?

CHL88CHL88almost 7 years ago
Made me put on the symphony...

...to listen to it as the story progresses. Thanks for a multi-sensory experience!

SweetKing126SweetKing126almost 7 years ago
An Excellent Story

Great story !! I can hardly wait for chapter two !!

writerjabwriterjabalmost 7 years ago
I LOVE it!!!

Great story! How we shame ourselves from masturbating, and yet, we also relish watching someone we are attracted to in the midst of personal intimacy!

I wonder how these two would respond to the question, "so, how did you meet?"

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous