All Comments on 'The Pirate King Ch. 06'

by nakamook

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MelasnoeMelasnoeabout 7 years ago
Great story....

Great story...keep the chapters coming ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
pant..pant.....pant

argh...a week?????? we have to wait a week. You've spoiled us and now we have to wait. ok. sigh.

One of the most amazing passionate wrenching embroiled tales to sail the sea of literature. Cannot wait to see hear feel more. but I shall. wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
amazing

Really such a good story ! Very talented and amazing plz keep up ur work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
this is a great line

'I wanted to sing; if you had asked me in that moment to fly, I would have tried, I believed the world so possible'

loved it

LupaSolarisLupaSolarisalmost 7 years ago
Your fault! ;-)

You said "in a week". You are two days late. I did not sleep and did not eat for two days. If I die, it will be your fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Your ability to bring the heat between these two and the flare of bdsm while maintaining s sweet discovery of a soul - binding love is amazing. I love the cast of characters, minus wicky. I'm still a bit foggy on this whole pirate king who wad murdered but brought back to life by the sea. It can't be something that happens to all of the pirate kings so why do the men seem to recognize him when he allows his power to show? Why would they recognize "the sea " in him ? That is typically when they realize he's the pirate king. I know he did the p pirate king position is filed steadily so men believe it's the same person. When he was killed did anyone try to take his spot? Was it believed this person died? I'd think not if they still great the captain losing his nameless status. Hope some of these things are cleared up. Also the PK controlled the northern pirates so pirates like his captain were the enemy?

rexbrookdalerexbrookdaleover 6 years ago
epic

I mean, how could this not be, like, an epic story?

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNabout 6 years ago
Love it!

I love this story. This is the best chapter so far. I laughed out loud at the exchange in the cell. I could almost picture it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good stuff

I am obsessed with this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

ok i'm picturing these characters as billy bones from black sails and the jason issac version of captain hook. not sure how off base that is but i'm loving it <3

mandarinandbasilmandarinandbasilabout 4 years ago
One of my favorites

I'm rereading this (again) and it's still so fun and wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Addicted to pirates

I've read through the series at least twice in full and I don't know how many times my favorite parts alone. Such wonderful writing!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

ooooooh, so hot! Yummy and I love the detail

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakamook@nakamook
260 Followers
nonbinary, writer. if you like what I do, consider buying me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/nakamook tumblr: nakamookwrites.tumblr.com twitter: @nakamookwrites i take commissions there the pirate king all the way up through book three is up on amzn! https://read.amazon.com/kp/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories