All Comments on 'Hard Day? Time to Relax Pt. 01 (Irish Accent)'

by AttractiveGeek

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
tazziin20tazziin20about 7 years ago
Wow!

This is so sensual and sweet... I can close my eyes and actually feel your hands on me... Fabulously descriptive!

I like this side of you... And I still love your accent! Can't wait for part two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes please!!

So sexy and gorgeous!! You are fucking amazing! OMG! The ambiance, the sensuality, every little detail, so perfect. Everything about this is so sensual and intimate. Can't wait for part 2 so don't be a tease baby! Don't keep us all waiting tell us now!!!! 😘

AttractiveGeekAttractiveGeekabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks as always for the comments, I appreciate it very much when people take the time to do that.

Part 2 should be out next week, barring any unforeseen complications!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you <3

I love you <3 very magical. I am truly relaxed. Thank you <3

ScarletConcubineScarletConcubinealmost 7 years ago
Just gets better...

This is a very sexy seduction game you're playing and I'm breathless with anticipation about how it will end!

dreamer3366dreamer3366almost 7 years ago
Lucky

How lucky are we today that we get two stories from 2 different types of attitudes/behavior. I this the aftercare? All I can say is marry me! I want both sides of your world...dominating and caring. Thank you.

PoppycornPoppycornalmost 7 years ago
I need one of you

This is the first time I've listened to this kind of audio and it's fantastic! Your laugh is so sexy and I could listen to you talk all day. I'm looking forward to part 2. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you're my new favorite

I only got a minute in before i decided you're my new favorite person to listen to on this site. I've listened to your more aggressive stories as well and all I've gotta say is, in my opinion whoever you're with is a very lucky person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Never knew I needed this in my life

Thank you for this and for what is to follow!

magsmallmagsmallalmost 7 years ago
Skill Sharing

You seriously need to teach a seminar or something to the men of this world. Twenty minutes of this and I would be putty in anyones hands.

AttractiveGeekAttractiveGeekalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hi, and thanks again

Just want to say thanks so much to everyone who takes the time to comment. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to do that, it's great to know how you react to these audios and it encourages me to keep going.

AG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you for this!

This is my favorite audio to come back to. It's sweet and sexy, and it puts a smile on my face every time you laugh. Thank you for the thoughtfulness you put into this, it makes even bad days good :)

thedemonIxthedemonIxalmost 7 years ago
i... i love you....

I bet ye play fer the other team though, with my luck....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh my stars

While I'm certainly not lonely (Long distance bf) I really didn't realize how much I needed this until now. This is the most calm and relaxed I've felt in weeks. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
deeply affected

I've been very deeply lonely for a while lately. Started crying when you started talking. Haven't finished it yet but I just wanted to thank you for doing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super wet

I love listening to you're sexy voice and the way you dominate makes sex so much better with my husband please make more

sszreadssszreadsover 6 years ago
Sweet

Sweet audio. I enjoyed listening to your sexy voice being gentle and loving. So often one person starts complaining about their day & the other has to top the story. It ends with everyone worked up and angry. I feel much better after listening. Thanks. I needed that.

Vale29Vale29over 6 years ago

I absolutely loved this. Well done ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I have never commented on anything on this site but wow. This audio was so amazing...if my boyfriend did this for me, I would marry him on the spot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Same sentiments

You made me cry ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To be honest

What’s a massage I never had one before I’m always tense so I’m not sure what your talking about but I did enjoy bubble baths and wine

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersabout 6 years ago
Perfect!

Exactly what I needed after my hard day! Loved your gentleness and laughter. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHY?

why do you think a Irish accent should be stated?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

I love this - I loved every part of this! You were so sweet and so nice; you were beyond considerate and I loved the little laughs. I'm only just trying out the audio section of literotica because I was curious - probably not a good idea because I know I usually don't like audiobooks because they make me uncomfortable, especially when they're hot - and I tried one guy before you. He had an accent I used to love when I was in my young teens so I should have liked it at least a little, but I just felt weirdly violated. It's not his fault - he didn't meant to have that effect but that's how I felt. So thank you for making me feel so warm and comfortable after that even though you're only the second person I've heard :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Irish accents

I LOVE Irish accents!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

This was just what I needed today. Don't think I need to listen to the second part either. Sometimes this is all you need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are you Single?

No, you can't be single after demonstrating your kindness and empathy towards your partner like this audio. Your wife/girlfriend should feel very lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Please do more massage, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tears

By the end of this I was crying. It was an amazing release. I am not even talking about orgasming. The emotional release for me was therapeutic. Please make more audio.

KatielovesKatielovesalmost 3 years ago

I haven't gotten even half way through this yet. I will some other time but wanted to say thanks for this and...well thank you AG.

Katie

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I cried all the way through this. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAttractiveGeek@AttractiveGeek
1117 Followers
I just did some adding up and there's been more than 2.6 million listens to my stories..mind blown. Thank you. I'm considering taking them down so feel free to listen/download until then.