All Comments on 'Car Journey Home (Irish Accent)'

by AttractiveGeek

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
tazziin20tazziin20almost 7 years ago
Holy shit!

The dominance... My God. I love that this one is about you! (Especially compared to the Hard Day one you uploaded at the same time.) More aggressive without being degrading or causing pain. Definitely at the top of my list, now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!!!!!!!!

You need to keep these coming.

Your accent is amazing, as is your story telling.

So good!

AttractiveGeekAttractiveGeekalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I wasn't convinced about this one so I appreciate the feedback, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Omg!!

I fucking loved it. I am a sucker for dominant guys. Top of my list for sure. Also your accent basically made me cum.😂😂😜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

This was fucking amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OK!!

I have never commented on anything before, but I have to say... the sounds you make, and the way you say "ok!"... holy shit.

VixenFlameVixenFlamealmost 7 years ago
Wow!!

Oh my fuck!!! That was amazing. The accent. The narrative. The moans and grunts. It was fucking perfect. Thank you for making me cum so fucking hard. Wow... just.. just wow.

sunflower681sunflower681almost 7 years ago
Hot.

Because I'm about to fuck you like I don't.😳😳 Um. That was HOT.

PoppycornPoppycornalmost 7 years ago
Yes please!

I would have car sex with you any day...and night as well. In a place much more private than the side of a busy road because once would not be enough. Haha.

Great audio and just the right amount of control and dominance.

ScarletConcubineScarletConcubinealmost 7 years ago
I need more!!

"Spread your legs for daddy" OMFG. Death by orgasm :)

dreamer3366dreamer3366almost 7 years ago
Make me moan your name

The hottest line I have ever heard..."Just remember that I love you because I'm about to fuck you like I don't". I lost it when I heard that. Keep it up I'm listening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Holy mother of God...regretting my decision. What a way to wake up.

Kit

Honeybear83Honeybear83almost 7 years ago
Holy wow

Listening to this, I can not wait to have a car journey home of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Gods

You voice, holy fuck.

I agree, the hottest line I've ever heard. "Remember that I love you because I'm about to fuck you like I don't."

Love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Your voice...Your moans..

I hope you continue to create more audio's for us.

Honeybear83Honeybear83almost 7 years ago
Daddy

"Spread your legs for Daddy" "You wanted me to covet you, the way those other guys were coveting you" "Jealous? Me? Fuck no. That pussy's mine, and it's mine alone"

A few of my new favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't stop!

Pleeeease keep making audios! This is probably my all time favorite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good God!

You are so, so fucking hot. I've just discovered you and have made myself sore thus evening. You're sexy as fuck! Please never stop making audios.

From a very knackered English fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ok so far every one has been a 5 star rating...

And this is no exception! You truly have the voice of my dreams. I literally gasped out loud when you said "you know I love you.... Because I'm going to fuck you like I don't" UM, SO HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

You make my 19 year old pussy wet every single time, your voice is so fucking hot and this is one of my favorite audios you've done.

AttractiveGeekAttractiveGeekalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hi, and thanks again

Just want to say thanks so much to everyone who takes the time to comment. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to do that, it's great to know how you react to these audios and it encourages me to keep going.

AG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes daddy ^~^

I totally lost it when you called yourself daddy, it just turned me on even more! This is great and you're doing a lovely job! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are a God

I recently discovered you and I am already hooked! I love your voice and your words and your range from sweet and loving to dominant and sexy. Please keep making these audios because you have a gift and you never know where you might go with it or what opportunities it may bring.

From a very very satisfied and soaking wet listener 💋

thedemonIxthedemonIxalmost 7 years ago
i... for once... have no words...

Except that I covet THEE! And Mother Mary! Wish ye would bury yerself hilt deep in me just fer sport... But hell!!! You can talk in a way I .... Actually want a man to.... I lust after agressive men... And, aye, I covet yer fine and lovely talent of speach!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Daddy, Please...

I felt alone and unloved, until your words pushed me up against a wall and took me deep. This piece brought me back to the land of the living and made me feel more loved than any man ever has. Thank you, and Daddy, please... make more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck YES

As a troublesome and somewhat bratty little and sub, I feel like this would definitely would happen to me. I've been on a spree of listening to all your stories and wanted to request something more domineering, but I decided to wait until I listened to them all before I did and damn I am glad I did. This was perfect as always. Please please please make more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect

This audio was the perfect combination. The roadside, the dominance, oh my, absolutely all of it. And a voice to make women (& men) purr!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unbelievable.

I have only JUST discovered audio on this site. You were my first -- I ... Jesus Christ ... You just ... You fucking RUINED me.

There's no one else on here for me now. After lapping up every last word you had last night, I passed out with the earbuds still in and dreamed of your voice. The things you did to me in my dreams have been making me blush all morning -- but my mind kept skipping back to you growling that one phrase in my ear that pushed me over the edge. I HAD to hear you say it again. Remember that I love you... Because I'm going to fuck you like I don't. It's the raw NEED in your voice... The juxtaposition of sweet and (almost) frightening desperation you showed me. THAT is what women are responding to so strongly. Your obvious kindness and vulnerability are eventually completely overridden by the animal instinct to POSSESS this creature. I love to feel treasured and safe ... And you showered me with that in the first few I listened to -- the tenderness in your voice broke sweet waves of pleasure over ever inch. It was beautiful beyond words.

But to imagine that I was the one to make you lose control so completely? To turn this sweet, attentive lover into a mindless ANIMAL because of his raw need for me alone? It SHATTERED ME. Therein lies your magic.

I tried finding another on here who could make me feel the same ... I searched for an embarrassingly long time this morning, actually. In vain, it turns out.

It seems you have ruined me completely for anyone else ... Aching and desperate for what only you seem to be able to give me.

AND... I ... WANT...

MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I want more of this side of you. Soooo hot! And I just love that you exude love while being dominant. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm yours

I have listened to every single one of your audios I want more you are the only one for me

MrsR0806MrsR0806over 6 years ago
Wow....

One of my favorites without a doubt!!!! 'Don't stop!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Daddy?

Loved every word, every sound. Your dark little laughs do me in every time. Would love to see more dominant audios like this, especially with a hint of daddy kink thrown in.

sszreadssszreadsover 6 years ago
Damn

You went all Jekyl & Hyde. Pretty fucking hot. From sweet & understanding to holy fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg

"I want you to know that I love you... Because I'm about to fuck you like I don't." Ugh that gave me chills! You're amazing :) keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
kinky and funny

Im in my office, listening to you while I do some design work. You make the day go by much more pleasantly. I love how you set up the scene - I closed my eyes and just imagined every bit. I am smitten by this fictional man.

Vale29Vale29over 6 years ago
Kinky

More of these audios please...loved it!!!

moonbabyymoonbabyyover 6 years ago
This makes my whole life.

Thannnnnk you, you have no idea how lonely i was before i found you :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

FUCK I LOVE YOU

BrianatheslutBrianatheslutover 6 years ago
Master ful

This is by far, my favorite . I can't wait for more. Only wish I could actually fuck you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oohhhhhh my lord~

HOW?! I've never met you but I am in love with you and your heavenly voice....The way you dominate and just aghhh! I almost came right then and there when you said "This pussy is mine". Keep doing what you do! You're so good at it!

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersabout 6 years ago
Hot DAMN!

I want to SCREAM! Trembling so much, clit throbbing and pussy aching... please don’t stop! Your voice alone is nearly enough for me to cum! MORE! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hurts shop good daddy

Thank you i've needed a good cum love possessive. Thank you daddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Top tier

This is your best video, no question. I always find myself returning to it if only for when you say, "Because I'm gonna fuck you like I don't." Masterfully done.

bloodysirenbloodysirenabout 6 years ago
Just discovered audio...

... and yours were one of the top hits. I can say they were not wrong! Holy shit, that was amazing! The emotion seemed real, and the words were more than heartwarming. You clearly know how to push women's buttons. Awesome job, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I only have ears for you, my Irish idol. This audio gets me EVERY time and it doesn't matter that I know what the next lines are before hearing them. Pure bliss.

FlowerSamFlowerSamalmost 6 years ago
Wow

So hot, fuck, I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
In Love

In love with the sound of your voice. Can't get enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Omg

Dont ever stopp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please make new audio on this

Dear i want you to make an audio for the story where you come home tired and need good food and great sex but i am nowhere to found you call me to know about my whereabouts and learnt that i am at my parents hime without your permission and you scold me to come back home but i refuse because of bad whether but you angrily drive to my parents house and drag me before them and make angry sex wid me once we reach home

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously

I don’t care who you are, what you look like - I think I’m in love with your voice.

I’m having a full committed relationship with your audios 😂 please make one with my name Helen and I can die happy 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Take Me!

Your voice just sends shivers to my sweet, wet pussy! I’d love to be taken in a car like that, especially after spending hours turning each other on, knowing you can’t do anything about it until you’re home (or on the way home lol!). For me, it’s that ‘ache’ I get when I want that man to feed every inch of his cock inside of me. I want to feel him throbbing just as much as he feels my pussy gripping his cock as I’m screaming his name when cumming. Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

When you said ‘remember that I love you, because I’m about to fuck you like I don’t’

That shit spoke to my soul! Jesus.

I’ll be coming back for more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmmmmm baby

Oh my god I want to be used like that every damn day. I came twice at the thought of you pounding my pussy like the little cock tease I am. Cumming in me. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Sometimes a rough creampie is the only cure. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking wet all day!

I can’t believe I came so good to an Irish accent at 3 in the morning! I wish I could be fucked like that by my boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Omg

Please for the love of God post something. I've blown through all of these in a day.

LemonlettersLemonlettersover 4 years ago

I can’t decide if your devilish giggles or sexy growls are more of a turn on. But the good news is, since you’ve gone MIA, no one can make me choose 😈😇

dirtyincestgirl2020dirtyincestgirl2020about 4 years ago
Fuck yeah

You're sexy as fuck

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifealmost 4 years ago
Nice stuff

As always you are fucking delightful. Hope you come back someday.

16162941616294almost 4 years ago
I came so hard I literally cried.

I came so hard I literally cried. That's only happened to me once before. Damn, you're amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Made the mistake of listening to this while at work...

...and now I'm completely useless, staring into space, desperate for an orgasm. 😉

CraZSexaYChickCraZSexaYChickover 3 years ago
Dear God

I've gone through your entire library in less than two days. How do we get you to make more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mush Brain

I came so hard. Trying to think about anything else right now...nope. Mush brain. Still getting chills running through my body. 1000% will listen to again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where are you.....??!!

Just discovered audio (& you) last night, and am rationing myself (poorly... am already half way through your submissions!) Please make more. These are absolutely delicious. I luurrve the agressive/dominance, and your sultry narration. So freakin good. Only thing i wasnt such a fan of are the times you mention 'daddy'..for me, thats a hard limit, and a complete turn off (would appreciate the forewarning/hashtag heads-up).

Apart from that, daaaAmn. Please please please, post more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So very HOT

Your stories are beyond delicious! I just found the site yesterday and yours are my top pick! I can't wait to figure out how to find your other submissions! Thank you so very much!

tigerslittleprincesstigerslittleprincessabout 3 years ago
Not normally my sort of thing

But this was something really special. I suspect I'll be thinking about this one for a long time...just the thought could probably get me off.

GoodgirlBelleGoodgirlBelleabout 3 years ago
Gosh Daddy

I didn't know the Irish accent could be so hot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you make me want to go to ireland, honest to god

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i think im a bit in love with tbh

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wanna be your greedy slut... i've been cumming to your voice all weekend and i can't stop...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's not even the accent that keeps me coming back, to be honest. I know that's like the main advertised appeal here, but it's how he sounds so natural. Dominant without overdoing it, conversing and talking without putting on a voice that just seems like he's trying too hard, and the groans and breathing seems just the right amount of performative. It feels normal, like an actual scenario, and that's why these audios have

me by the balls. (Metaphorically, I mean.)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Just remember that I love you because I'm about to fuck you like I don't" is about the sexiest fucking line I've ever heard. I was throbbing already but it was over then and there.

curious_elainecurious_elaine7 months ago

OMG... Take me home... take me home! OH FUCK... I'm so hot. Want you so bad. Take me hom!!

LaPetitePapillionLaPetitePapillion6 months ago

This is my "yes". I know I'm yours and you know what I want... you to wreck me. I fall to pieces when you say those words we all love... remember I love you... Bad Daddy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAttractiveGeek@AttractiveGeek
1116 Followers
I just did some adding up and there's been more than 2.6 million listens to my stories..mind blown. Thank you. I'm considering taking them down so feel free to listen/download until then.