Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
betabradbetabradabout 7 years ago
Very Sexy

I also have fantasies about sucking another mans cock and being fucked. And I too would love for a woman to be there and be my partner and help me to do these fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

There's not even any gay content here. Its a hetero couple fucking. Pegging isn't gay.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

A 5 star tale! Anxiously awaiting more! Love to take it on my back! Lets us both watch my cock! Love to have my nipples teased and sucked! Puts me over the edge!

PlatoPlatoabout 7 years agoAuthor
Hey Anonymous Dumbass

You are probably the same guy who was mad that I put chapter 1 in group sex. First off, there is gay sex in this one, did you even fucking read the story douchebag? Second, it is going somewhere.

While I'm on the subject, the entire point of this story is the blurring of lines. So, if you don't like the story, that's your right, but gee whiz, step up, put your name on your criticism, and then tell us where this perfect fucking story that you wrote is.

Peace, Plato.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I loved every bit of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Great story. Waiting to see where it goes with my cock in hand!

JimFromOhioJimFromOhioalmost 7 years ago
Wow. Nice.

Great story. Similar to my experiences.

PG564EPG564Eover 4 years ago
YES!!!!!!!!!!!

My secret desire is to be fucked in many different positions by men, and be fucked both tenderly and sometimes almost violently. Men with real big dicks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous