All Comments on 'Restaurant Encounter Ch. 02'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 7 years ago
Warmin Feelin!

Adding to lustful enjoyment. More soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bob, Bob, Bob

This is a hot threesome, and you're worried enough to turn up the heat so no one gets cold?

Incredible.

blkassbabeblkassbabealmost 7 years ago
Very sexy story

You two had me feeling like I was in Ruth's place, restrained by your build up and yet so responsive to your touch. I too find myself near the edge but unfortunately for me, I am home awaiting the continuation of this story instead of in the other room. Very well written, timed and played.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks blkassbabe

Appreciate the feedback

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!

Well played and nuanced. I get the feeling that you enjoy keeping the rest of us on the edge as well. Testing our limits so to speak. So be it. Just make sure the next chapter sends us over the edge.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: More!

Trust me, it will. Chapter 3 has been submitted and should be available soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
411 Followers
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES