All Comments on 'How to Pleasure a Lady - & Yourself'

by Teenage Venus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
happy_man_nowhappy_man_nowover 19 years ago
Unbelievably comprehensive instructions

Anyone who has been told to get their act together should read this. It should be compulsory reading in sex education classes! How can any one who reads this not become a wonderful lover? I hope this one doesn't get lost in the mass of dross that we sometimes read here:) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yahdeyahdeyahdah

I couldn't get through the first page. There were four pages??

I thought this was an adult site. This read like a 'where did I come from'.

Pointless dribble.

millennium_bardmillennium_bardover 19 years ago
Ignore the anonymous fool below

Your article was well thought out, well written, and from the way my girlfriend is grinning at me, about to be put into practice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Most helpful yet

This guide was great! Had all vital areas covered and was very indepth, but not indepth to the point of boredom. This was a very tight piece of information.

user_whistleruser_whistlerover 19 years ago
great work!

i thought it was great. very informative. i will be trying to commit this to memory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazing Article

Complete, informative, amusing, a simply tremendous article. There is something here for everyone.

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77over 18 years ago
Teen pro?

A teenager as an authority on sex just doesn't seem right. I must admit I had some trouble getting through all four pages here. This "how to" didn't read very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One Sided

I didn't get through it all, one thing bothered me and that was how one sided it felt to me, i'm not a stereotypical male so I was nothing like what you wrote

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Take it with a grain of salt, or the whole shaker.

Yeah, I'm not a stereotypical woman either. Not all women have to be loved to want sex. Plus you're only a child still, how much do you actually know about sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rip off!!!

Hey, I've definitely read some of this info, especially the cock sucking stuff, elsewhere online. Don't rip off someone else's stuff and claim it to be your own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pay no attention to some of these people...

I thought it was well thought out, and a very easy read. Anyone who thought this was a hard read, should probably go back to school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Malodorous vaginas

A healthy vagina should not smell fishy nor shrimp-like. Normal vaginal fluid should be colourless not milky, nor gray or have the consistancy of cheese. Normal vaginas often smell slghtly like yoghurt ot very mild vinegar (because they contain acetic acid and lactic acid which inhibit bacteria.) (often they can smell (&/or taste) sweet. Abnormal odours are most often caused by anaerobic bacteria. Most often Gardnerella, or Prevotella,or Mobiluncus or Mycoplasma species. Infection is usually by more than one bacterial species. (cheesy odourous genitalia is caused by one of a number of yeasts, usually Candida spp. (= fungus infection).

The bacterial condition can be easily cleaned up by antibiotic use. Flagyl (metronidazole), is the most common treatment. Also used clinamycin moxifloxacin etc. All partners should be treated at the same time to avoid ping pong re-infection. Candida infection responds to anti-fungals like itraconazole, fluconazole, ketoconazole, etc.

The majority of ladies prefer cunnilingus to penile vaginal stimulation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Um... not too good

While your information on oral sex is right on, there were a few things I would like to comment on. First, not all men are only focused on sex, and not all women need to be in love to have sex. My boyfriend is the romantic type, could never have sex with a woman who he did not have an emotional connection to. I have had sex with men I didn't love, not that I recommend it. Second, not all women like g-spot stimulation. I really do not like it. The urination feeling never goes away, and I just do not find that pleasant during sex, so I don't do it. Glad it works for most other women though. Third, not all women can multiple. I have never been able to, even when masturbating. Fourth, I did not have an orgasm by the result of your advice. Then again, I am difficult to get off, despite my inordinate sex drive...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
about guys

u told various ways of female masturbation but u didn't tell anything about men.. If u hav time plz write something abt d various ways for men masturbation and for there better orgasm through masturbation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

It was very informative And enjoying to read job well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A+, Most Descriptive, Over All Best Instructional!

I also a woman who has rarely been able to achieve orgasm without clitoral stimulation.

When Climax had been reached it was the most amazing sensation in and out of body, experience leaving you breathless and gasping for any amount of air you could get and take in, leaving you with a racing heart and a craving for more at the same time though in total exhaustion, & unconsciously lifeless recuperating.

Each time(very far and few in between) climax had been achieved, I/we usually tried to repeat or atleast simulate to the best of our knowledge the activities, maneuvers, and positions in which led up toc the explosive, indescribable, mind-blowing orgasm only to become disappointed, discouraged, frustrated, and kind of let down & without any type of succession. Leaving us in awe & mind boggled wonder, left in a sense scratching our heads at the achievement reached with questions of what's, why's, how did we do it and how'd it happen...What was different?

A Mystery still remained waiting to again be attempted, discovered, learned, mastered, perfected, retried, retested & solved.

This Article/Story is by far the most descriptive of emotions, feelings, thoughts and with much addressed or atleast approached and brought to our attention and made aware of to be accompanied by instuctions to be retold in different versions so that very many of most would be able to follow and understand.

This article/story was done Very well and Well done and certainly had captivated me which is saying alot to keep me interested and intriqued enough to continue reading anything, let alone to completely read all of something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous