All Comments on 'Saving Her Ch. 03'

by FairytaleBaby

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow I want to go to this club since it serves alcohol. Oh wait most BDSM clubs don't serve alcohol due to the fact that it can cause impairment. Also giving her two drinks to relax? No more like easing her consent.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor

As you said most don't, but this clue for the storyline does. She was not impaired at all, at the beginning of the story in chapter 1 we learn she actually has a high tolerance for alcohol. We saw that it took 5 shots of vodka to even start to affect her. Coming back to the point now that we have addressed she is not impaired, Gideon is in no way taking away control. He is waiting for her and adjusting otherwise. We also learned in chapter 1 that Gideon would not have sex with Lilah at first because when they first met she WAS impaired. This time is a different story, especially since he himself had 2 drinks to relax himself aswell. This story does not encourage abuse in any way and both adults are consenting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Daddy" is a turnoff

It wrecks a promising story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Despite what others are saying I'm really enjoying it. The daddy dim isn't quite my thing either but it does exist and I'm enjoying reading your portrayal of it. Please keep going I want to know what happens next.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

1. I apologize you find it to be a turn off, I am working on some non DDlg stories for variations. However the beginning of this story does warn that this is a DDlg story.

2. Thank you for ur support and Saving Her Ch 4 will be out sometime next week so stay tuned :). I'm glad that you are enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

He's doing great with her! So patient and understanding and loving like a real daddy is. If you ask me there isn't enough DDlg stories on here and this is a perfect addition 👌🏼

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Yes ikr! I used to always search Daddy dom stories and would get sad when I didn't see any new ones. So I figured why not be the one to make more of them:)

Glad you are enjoying it thanks for the support and feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely read

Thanks for adding in some good Daddy/LG Stories. I'm enjoying seeing where this is going. Wish we had a bit more detail on what the couple in the club was doing, it could have added some developments... keep your characters from going flat is my only concern. Background and conflict are critical, whether in struggling to learn or struggling to move forward.

gentleone58gentleone58almost 7 years ago
Good Story with her Past always in mind

I think the story is good to this point anyway. Gideon is trying to teach her the rules but is also aware of her past and has some leeway. How many Doms, daddy or otherwise would have the control he had in the office knowing she needed to cum and yet he did not even though he too needed release?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow.

Amazing it was like I'm there. May be as Lilah. Lovely daddy character. Keep writing pls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Great story so far looking forward to seeing where this goes. Hope to see many more chapters with these two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving this story.

Keep the chapters coming. Really enjoying this story.

sub_peachiessub_peachiesalmost 7 years ago
love it

Looking forward to the next chapter.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
such a cool dom!! :-* i wish Gideon was my dom!! :))

such a cool dom!! :-* i wish Gideon was my dom!! :)) what a tease fairy!! :)) you finished chapter 3 at a cliffhanger!! :)) boohooooo!! ;) :))chapter 4 pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeee!! :))

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To wanderinggipsy

Lol chapter 4 is being written as we speak, I will be submitting it tomorrow so you should see it sometime next week. I can't promise it won't end on a cliffhanger though ;).

Thanks for you're ongoing support and feedback happy reading ♡

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
is super cool your middle name?! :)) thanks bunches and delighted for chapter 4 feedback!! :))

you answer fans at their separate lit id's?!! :)) is super cool your middle name ?! :)) amazing,awesome,fabulous writer!! :)) thanks bunches for getting chapter 4 almst on the way to publishing!! :))Absolutely delighted!! :))

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To wanderinggipsy

Yes ofc :) . You guys are awesome and I want to address comments individually so you know who I'm talking too. So glad you love my name ♡ . One of your comments was so sweet I had to make it comment of the week on my Twitter! You can check it out @fairytalebaby1

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
mesmerised by a fairy!! :))

hey fairy:) love calling you this...a fairy who spins magic stories!! :) thanks for makin one of my comments a best on your twitter handle!! :)) being your fan has been an out and out pleasure through and through!! :)) and you like hell, deserve every appreciative comment you get!! :))

though i majorly hover in the non con/ reluctance section of lit....all into rough stuff....and word war with some of the writers ;)) ...your work i admire like crazy!! :)) will keep checking out the BDSM section of lit, majorly for FairytaleBaby!! :)) thanks bunches again!! mesmerised!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Small Observation...

A very engaging story, and I look forward to future chapters.

I might say that there may have been a slip-up in the closing section when he denied her the pleasure and satisfaction of kneeling before him. He says that "she is an equal, not a toy...", but in an important way, she is a sort of "toy" to him- a cherished and beloved toy, a toy that will, with suitable instruction and training, bring great pleasure and love into his life, but a girl toy and plaything nevertheless.

Maybe future chapters can expand upon this. There was nothing wrong with her kneeling to her "Daddy" here!

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

I agree that there is nothing wrong with kneeling to her daddy. But at that moment he realized she wasn't kneeling for the right reasons. Future chapters will address this that k you for your support.

Happy reading:)

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To wanderinggipsy

You are beyond sweet! I love the idea of just calling me fairy for short, I am glad you venture over here for my stories. You are an awesome reader !!!

As always thanks for the support and happy reading :)

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 7 years ago

**Sorry, I thought I had been logged in for this comment. All aside, still a good read.

Lovely read

Thanks for adding in some good Daddy/LG Stories. I'm enjoying seeing where this is going. Wish we had a bit more detail on what the couple in the club was doing, it could have added some developments... keep your characters from going flat is my only concern. Background and conflict are critical, whether in struggling to learn or struggling to move forward.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
what is not to love?!! :))

hey fairy :) red nail polish and lipstick you chose for Lilah( through make up artists in the story ;) ) so hot...so cool too!! :)) so are the names you choose....Lilah, Gideon,Adelai etc......what is not to love?!! :))

never over rush yourself into next chapters.....this magic is so special.....your writing is like:-

the softness of petals....

the brightness of stars....

the smile of a winner.....

enthralls readers for hours.... :))

fairy's writing is magical

keep it that way...

be soft and gentle to her magic mind....althrough night and day!! :))

(if you are a little, body soft and gentle to yourself,your daddy and you will decide!! ;)) have fun always!! )...... :))

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Wanderinggipsy

You are always so sweet :). Lol thanks so much for the kind words, and yeah I try to get chapters out quickly but not too quickly to the point I rush them. If I rushed them they would lose their spark:). Thank you for your patience and thanks for the compliment about the names. When writing a new story I spend like 2 hours trying to pick names!!

Thank you for your ongoing support as always and happy reading

pastelgothgoddesspastelgothgoddessalmost 7 years ago
Thank you so much for writing this.

I truly love this series of yours and it makes me feel special just to read it. I've been in an abusive relationship and am currently going through one and it truly give me hope to read your work.

P.S. That last sentence really got me. You have no clue how much power and feelings it carries. Thanks for giving me hope.

~Pastel

avengilineavengilineover 6 years ago
The last sentence

Say for the people in the back!

If they have a bold option, a part to edit in would be bolding that last paragraph and sentence.

Such a perfect way to end this chapter!

*Applause*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous