All Comments on 'Car Wash Ecstasy Ch. 01'

by RobynG

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Gus AsparGus Asparover 19 years ago
yum yum yum

Excuse me, is this the queue for blow jobs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Car Wash - Yes

Wow, what a talented mouth you have. I can't wait for the next installment, although I have to admit you have me a little intrigued by the title. Well, you should did wash his manhood!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Car Wash - Hummmm

Great story and keep them coming. They keep me cumming! I loved this one and would love to read next installment. It has got me reading your "Doing Boss" series which are very good. So....you have a lot of first hand knowledge of being with an older guy? You can tell from your writing. Anyway, love your work.

RobynGRobynGover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks Guys for the great scores

I appreciate them and have a kiss for each of you~!!!!!

russeltrustrusseltrustover 19 years ago
you are a genius

phenomenal! you have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

Don't stop writng, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thanks Honey

A friend of mine told me about your stories and said they were great. I was skeptical but now I know they are wonderful. You have so much detail, so much sensuality, I love it. You have to keep up the wonderful stories, and please kiss Mr. Little's knob for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Welcome back, RobynG. You're the best.

As soon as I read your Author name on this story I realized you were the gifted writer of the Blowing the Boss series which have wrung innumerable almost painful nut out of me over the years. I'm just putty to your sexy, sassy girl next door omigosh appeal. I'm just so happy you're writing again.This is my first public comment ever on L. I have placed your stories in the prestigious Sureshooting file in Favorites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous