All Comments on 'My Stripping Wife Pt. 02'

by beermenow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Hot

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, very hot

I'm sure you had a great time and very hot that your neighbors and coworkers got to enjoy the show. I do hope there is more! I should have done some stripping I did everything else.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 7 years ago
I have attended a "few" Amature Nights -

and this tale is definitely the hottest time! Too bad she didn't "overcome" her husband on stage.... THAT would REALLY have set off a Nuclear Sun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Connie.

I remember the night my husband and I went to a strip club. We been there a few time but this night Only a few girls showed up. The girls talked e into dancing and I went on. Only a few men were there and I enjoyed taking my clothes. For the next few months I danced a few nights a week. Getting naked in front of the men was great. My husband watch while other men had their way with me. All wives should try this and have fun like I did.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
Karen

Do I see a gangbang in this sluts near future ?? Enquiring minds want to know....

HotwifeshowoffHotwifeshowoffabout 5 years ago
Very exciting

Once again a great story, I would have been more believable if they had fucked in the bathroom or the car after. This is definetly on my husband and my bucket list.

HGriffinHGriffinover 2 years ago

Have had my wife dance 3 times at an amateur night. She too stripped completely. I can tell you from experience that it is an incredible thrill to see your wife dance completely naked in front of a large room full of men. If I had my way I'd have her dance every weekend in front of our friends and both of our work associates. BTW, she loved the experience of taking off her clothes and dancing naked. Unfortunately no one we knew ever saw her preform.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I really enjoyed this second chapter. It’s certainly going in the right direction. It is always great when a wife's first time stripping is a success. It lifts her self-esteem and encourages her to continue!

Once my wife felt the ‘power’ she had over men when she stripped, she didn’t want to stop. Then, her adrenaline really started flowing when she discovered how much power she had over men when she gave lap dances or private room sessions.

Now, she is a call girl! Nice story!

DchargerDcharger9 months ago

Nicely done. I very much enjoyed this story. I used to work w/ a guy who's wife was a stripper. Never got to see her strip tho. She was a cutie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous