All Comments on 'Growing Accustomed to One-Another Ch. 02'

by Fitnerd7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DragoTimeDragoTimealmost 7 years ago
Very Good

I'm very much liking this story so far. I can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOWWW

Your story is so hot! I love expansion fetishes as well, and I can see that this is a step up from your previous chapter! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Fitnerd7Fitnerd7almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm really glad you like the story and share my weird fetishes. AHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Hot

Loved this morphing sex adventure with lessons of ethics. I really would have loved to she Laura suggest to Rick to leave Maddie with a gift after all the humiliation she took. To give Maddie an ass she would like better than her present ass, a big soft very jiggly ass and some DD tits with huge nipples. Both smaller than Laura but sexier and more pleasing than before to Maddie, but a bit of embarrassing to Maddie ( the huge size of the nipples and the extra jiggle of her ass) to remind her of Laura's superiority. Follow Maddie's new body with a good ploughing by Rick with Laura's new sex craving to suck Maddies huge 1" wide X 3" long nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Exellent

Keep it up and don't forget the giantess tag or Amazon...that was a really fun bit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Your main character is the epitome of a Mary Sue, couldn't get through the first quarter of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Huge improvement

I wasn't too sure after the first chapter, but after fixing the pacing this is great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous