All Comments on 'First Time Val was Naked with Another Man'

by applevalyan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Always good

I always love reading your stuff, Val.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sounds Familiar

Your story is almost the same as mywife Cee and mine. I went into the AF in '71 less than 2 months out of High School because of Viet Nam. We got married in '72 when Cee graduated early. I was 19 and she 17. Our honeymoon was spent driving from So. Cal to Northern Michigan to my duty station. Once we got "home", I bought her a tube top (Gawd, I loved tube tops!) and a halter, and started convincing her to go braless. At first she was shy about wearing it around ANYONE except me, but that soon changed. Yes, the 70's was VERY cool and we had alot of fun and adventures the 4 years I served.

Well, this wasn't intended to be a story, so I'll end here.

Loved your story. Keep it up!

Prospector52Prospector52almost 7 years ago
RE: Technical Detail

I first posted below an Annon. Actually, sir, the KC-135 can and does carry passengers. As I stated below, I was in the AF from 71-75. My first duty station was at Kinchloe AFB, Michigain. It was a SAC base with B-52's, KC-135's, and F-111 aircraft. I flew more than a few times on a KC-135 from Kinchloe to March AFB in so Calif. The KC-135 can be equiped with two rows of (very uncomfortable) jump seats along the interior fuselage. Not the best way to travel, but it gets you from point A to point B.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Almost

Was going well until the abrupt end. She makes a big deal, twice, about seeing him nude, but spends more time on describing the KC-135 background than on the big opportunity, & provides what may be a new shortest culmination scene in Literotica history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A) Realistic & erotic. In my mind the story is romantic too, but in its own way

VAL IS A KEEPER!!!

VAL IS A KEEPER!!!

Re KC135, it does have seats.

https://goo.gl/images/FT3KdH

Bonding between servicemen is very strong & is based on trust.

If you trust your friend with your LIFE, you sure can trust him with your WIFE.

Val loves her husband; she is aware of his voyeur side. She has a very strong exhibitionist side. They are a match made in heaven.

Something similar happened to me in the 70s. I was not a serviceman but i worked on construction sites overseas. Wherever i was, my wife was with me. A very, very good friend of mine was staying with us for 4 months. (Our child was back home at the time.) The 3 of us had a lot of fun... and then some.

My love for my wife grew stronger & deeper in those 4 months.

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 70S STAYED IN THE 70S!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. My wife and I married when she was 18 but I was 22 and it was the early 70s. She never wore a bra but didn’t go pantiless. Pubic hair was in then so she only trimmed it. Many guys saw her firm 34Bs because she usually wore tanks , tube tops or wrap around tops and often tanned topless.Because she usually wore miniskirts a lot saw her blonde curls through her shear bikini panties. She was so hot.

49ers6949ers699 months ago

It was the 70s. Shaving your pubic hair was not a thing then. Just saying. Obviously I'm a fun of a full bush. Nicely trimmed ( not shaved ) around the lips and clit. I've coined it "maintaining the integrity of the triangle" I would love to read more stories about pretty ladies getting naked with a full bush.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userapplevalyan@applevalyan
1333 Followers
I have always enjoyed getting away with as little clothing as possible. After meeting my husband-to-be, I found he really enjoyed my minimal outfits and soon encouraged me to be even more daring. I now rarely wear panties anymore. We have both enjoyed the many times I flashe...