All Comments on 'Realization vs. Reality'

by Throckmorton

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
amazing !

amazingly cool story, very well written and VERY erotic ... this is my fantasy written in words ... maybe a second part where he encounters an even more dominant lady ? once again, EXCELLENT work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You lucky guy!

Buddy, you know where I'm coming from. I to have these desires and have actually had to pay for it. My dream is to find someone like you described and run away from everyone. This would provide me with a safe 'taste' which I've not been able to achieve for obvious reasons. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Life Changing Reality Event

Quite a well written story which seemed very real to me; Im a bit older than you are, but I found that my first experiences with shemales actually got me interested in feeling the other side of the coin... I also started out life straight, but after some really hot experiences with some very hot and totally passable ladies with something extra under their dresses I found a desire awaken in me to at least partially experience what they felt; I love wearing lingerie to bed with a man and having him fuck me repeatedly... I discovered that being the girl was far more exciting than being with a woman and not having any choice as to who was doing what to whom. Great story, perhaps there will be a future story when you find that special girl to fulfill all of your fantasies. My screen name on here was justagirlathart, but apparently its been so long since I used my acct that its been deleted, so I'll have to be anonymous.

MissIntrigueMissIntrigueover 19 years ago
Nice...

Nice experience for you....I'm glad you enjoyed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn good story.

Really a great story, had me all excited, got my dick hard and my tits harder. I'm a male that was born with breasts. Now their 36c's. But I've always been afraid to do anything about my desires, maybe some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice!

I'm youneger than you but I too am straight male who sometime desires shemales. Maybe I'll get the chance in the future? Anyway, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

I can really empathize with you because of the way you laid out the story. Nothing seemed too over the top or emphasize - like this really happened to you. Either from great writing or reinacting it got me hard and left wanting. I'm a pretty big guy too and have had experiences similar to you, but have yet to find my "Jamie." The best of luck and thanks for the stiffy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
really good !!

can really relate. except i like my Tgirl lovers to talk sweet to me as we fuck each other. but that's just my choose. great writing,,, keep it up !!

Dannj39Dannj39almost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Wonderful story friend, my own dreams are extremely close to that=) I would have liked a bit more visual on the initial penetration , the de-virgining of a nice tight ass is something of a major thrill to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot hotel

Being taken by a SheMale has been a lifelong dream . I recently ave a strong desire to suck cock. But I am not attracted to men per se. I love sucking trannies?

Hopefully soon I will take my first cock in my virgin ass! Loved the story. My dream exactly!

thumpthumpabout 9 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories I have read on here. great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I came together with them. I want to meet a lovely she male who will dominate me and make me do anything she wants. Hot, hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous