All Comments on 'Bimbo for Hire Pt. 02'

by TiffanyAnderson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jamesn100jamesn100almost 7 years ago

It looks like you are finally in a situation where people know how to handle you. Not trying to persuade or encourage just telling you what they want or taking it.

Are you adjusting well to being the slave at home and I hope Jade has had you do more than putting you into your place that one time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good update

I was glad to see the Dean still got to enjoy you :D

And I did find it funny to think of you in your old Disney pink panties. Such a whore ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have to say, I kinda feel bad for you. Granted most of what's happening is your own fault, and your apparent lack of remorse makes it REALLY hard... but yeah, I feel for you. Hope things pick up just a bit for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What goes around, comes (or cums) around!

Good to see Tiffany the bimbo stripper is getting a little payback for what she did to others. Memo to Jade: "You go, girl"!

I hope that the Dean enjoyed his latest encounter with Tiffany, and maybe they meet up again at "Kittens". Have fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ew Agent in Town

Dear Tiffany, Really sorry to hear about the recent bad luck, but good news - your ship has finally come in... I’m talent agent and can always spot a girl with your... skills. I’ll send over a contact ASAP... no need to read just sign on the dotted line and your have a career in film in no time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So what has my favorite blonde been up to for the last 2 years? I'm sure you have many great adventures and fun stories to tell. Don't hold back

Patricia169Patricia1696 months ago

Tiffany will make it and will be soon rich !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So what happens next to you? Being a bimbo for hire has to be hard work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous