All Comments on 'My First BJ with Swallowing'

by desiresmore

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
her_dreams_NCher_dreams_NCalmost 7 years ago
Now I'm Thirsty

Very well written - congrats on losing your V card! 😉 Can't wait for a new story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the type of BJ’s I want to give my boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did my first blowjob and cum swallow at 14!I had just made my First Holy Communion that sunday morning with the class of 7 year olds and was dressed like a little girl in a poofy,short sleeve.top of the knees communion dress and veil with lace socks and white shoes and under my dress,the same toddler size rubberpants and a tee shirt just like the little girls wear.My crush came over after my party while my parents took relatives to the airport.He got my dress off of me,saw my rubberpants and got very aroused! He got me to my knees,thrust his cock into my mouth and held my head and thrusted it back and forth.He came a few minutes later and i had to swallow it all!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We all remember our first bj and swallow and I must have been about 15 I'd dived into a gent's toilet to take care of my business and after I had sorted myself out I realised that there were several holes in the wall and I could feel eyes watching me followed by a finger inviting me to put my cock through the hole, which of course I did.

It was the first time I'd had my cock sucked and the feeling in my knob head was fucking amazing, needless to say that I didn't last long as my cum began somewhere in my feet and came bursting up and out of my glans penus to be exacting and all the while the delicious mouth on the other side of the wall was swallowing and swallowing and I knew that I was in love but alas I don't believe that I ever met him again

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To anonymous 7months ago-You were dressed properly for your First Holy Communion! It is not unusual at all for a guy to get aroused seeing his girlfriend with rubberpants on under her communion dress.He knows that she is pure like a baby and prime to give a blowjob!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When i made my First Communion at 15,the parish dress code called for all of the girls to wear a short sleeve,poofy communion dress and veil with a tee shirt and 'rubberpants' under our dresses.Since i was in the class of 7 year olds,my Great Aunt Margo,sent me a pair of rubberpants with babyprints on them to wear under my dress! I felt a little weird having them on under my dress instead of the plain white ones.During my party,my boyfriend was there and mom lifted up my dress and showed him the rubberpants and i turned as red as a stoplight! After my party,him and i were alone and he made me get on my knees and give him a blowjob!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous