All Comments on 'My Brother, My First'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
#1 Fan

Awesome read, thanks 10+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best story ever........

What a treat for me! I always wanted to have sex with my brother (but I didn't have one) and I always wanted to try water sports (but none of my boyfriends did). I just lived a great vicarious experience through your story! Thank you :-)

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed this. Would like to see it continue but guess it's not in the cards. The sex was hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

Wouldn't it be nice if brothers could have such a connection like that. There are some out there. But what a great loving and respectful disconnect, yet still through their love, remain connected. That was a great read. Wish my deflowering had been that great. Thank you. Good job.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
VERY NICE

A very nice read, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sign of Enlightenment

I have given the story, My Brother, My First, 5 Stars! It is fabulous as it has a positive message at the end. The Mother sees the gay goings-on and asks their Father to go and stop it, but the Father permits it. This is the Sign of Enlightenment.

This has significance for me as I had a crush on my straight, bearded older brother, on whom I had a childhood crush and I sustained the gay bonding through a lifetime, though he is rather embarrassed about me!

Gay Sex and Lesbian Sex are both as natural, intense and passionate as straight sex. This story brings out Blow Job in its many hues and colours.

Morning wood is a beautiful concept and enjoying it in the morning freshness especially in the bathroom shower or even under the blanket in the bed is equally soulful and stirring. Kudos to the Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I cummed hard

Not gonna lie but this story turned me on my imagination is good I imagined it all it was so sexy I jerked off and cummed I love it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good read

Leaves me kinda misty-eyed in that two brothers can be so loving...even if Dean won't suck Danny, he does kiss him, and the blow jobs Danny gives Dean along with the fucking Dean gives Danny, they are a loving pair. Loved their descriptions...the hard muscular bodies with the dark blonde hair. Dean is a real catch for someone. Good Danny's first time was with a loving and caring brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
damn

I usually dont cum bc of stories but this made me shoot several shots

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best incest story

Wow! I was rock hard the entire time. If I had a brother, I would mess around with him too. Fuck! This story is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
👍🏻

This was one of the best stories I have ever read.

kwchancellorkwchancelloralmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

I have the beginnings of an incest story floating around in my head, and it isn't nearly as good as this was. I loved the ending- that was funny! You are quickly becoming my new favorite writer.

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969almost 6 years ago

Very cool hot and sexy 5 stars

randiroduprandirodupover 5 years ago
Wisdom of a Dad.

Nice ending. But was hoping to see Dean become turned on to sucking Dan's dick in a 69 position. () () ====D ~ ~. Aaaagh aaaagh aaaagh eat my wad, Dean !

randiroduprandirodupover 5 years ago

Take me, Dean, please !

Aaaagh aaaagh, aaaagh! ()()====D ~ ~ ~~. Aaaaagggghhh!

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqover 5 years ago
True story or not??

it's never revealed if it is or not...but sounds like it was a true encounter between 2 brothers....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GOOD

MADE ME HARD

SicumeaterSicumeaterover 5 years ago
You included it all and did so in a very hot manor

It’s all in here and we’ll written! Straight bro, gat bro,getting all those loads, then the accidental pissing, (which sent me over...how hot), including when they were together and Dean had to piss, had his brother just take it. I was fine there, but it went on. I love drinking piss when it’s just like “ here, I have to piss. Drink it. WOW! Then to progress to fucking and dropping his load, another climax. WOW! More families should be like theirs.Great writing, great plot, got me off a few times. More, please. Thank you, Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Twins

My twin brother and I used to 69. Great way to get off when your 15. Now I eat cum from my wife’s pussy and she loves it. Good training!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Step Brother

Sucked my first cock when sharing a room with my new step brother. He was curious about comparing erections, so we did so in the privacy of our bedroom. He wanted to touch mine because my penis was bigger so we played with each other's penises, then he suggested putting them in our mouths which was a pleasant experience.

Westchester12Westchester12over 4 years ago
Vaguely similar to my own experience at 15

My stepbrother and I had a similar wrestling experience but ended up just frotting together. The next time we slept in the same house I waited for everyone to be asleep and then went to his bed and slid my head under the covers. I groped his cock through his underwear until he was hard and then slipped his cock in my mouth and pumped up and down on it. I felt his hand on my head, then his lunges started to spasm and my mouth filled with his sperm. I didn’t know what to do and just swallowed his seed then slipped off back to my own bed. It was a regular routine from then on.

rickjones185rickjones185over 4 years ago
This could have been my story

My older half brother put his dick in my hand one day and taught me to jerk him off when we were young teens. We did that for a while and then he had me suck it a little. Then he taught me to suck him till he was ready to cum. Finally he told me to swallow his load. I sucked him for about 48 years till he died. I loved my big brother and I’m glad he taught me to service him. My younger brothers both fucked me for many years until the youngest got married and the other moved away. 61 years since he taught me to jerk him off, I still love to suck, swallow and bottom.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAover 3 years ago
Good Read

Growing up, I shared a room and a bed with my little brother. He screwed me until I entered middle school (there was no oral). A cousin of mine showed me how to beat off. When we moved, we still shared a room but had separate bunk beds. I hooked up with my neighbor, who was 3 years older than me. The oral and anal sessions were good. He was uncut and I thoroughly enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"We both had a decent coating of dark blonde hair elsewhere without it making us look like apes." bro.. check yourself for that lowkey highkey racism..

Naughty_EmpressNaughty_Empressover 2 years ago

What did I think you ask? Well it was very odd how Dean went from loving older brother who’d do anything for him to an ass who just took him for his pleasure without even having the decency to reciprocate. Weird

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It started off ok but when I got to dick size. I stopped because this is not realistic as in sizes of their dicks. Come on not too many guys are this big.

adidas21525adidas215258 months ago

This was awesome. Your writing is fantastic and I laughed out loud several times (at the funny parts of course.) Really enjoyed and thanks for writing it.

Love how anonymous commenters try to bully and then hide behind being anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

nothing better then a good load,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
1883 Followers
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...