All Comments on 'Searching for Daddy Ch. 04'

by DaddysBabyGurl420

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pretty hot stuff!

I always wanted to be fucked by my Daddy but we never got together. I saw his big cock one day when he was asleep and I was just a little girl. I was so turned on and stayed that way for many years, but never had the guts to approach him in a sexual way. Now I regret having missed out. This story made me really hot---I can just imagine how hot it would be to have my Dad's huge cock in me, making me cum over and over. Keep writing hot stories---I really love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
throbbing hard

this story is very hot and makes me throb madly thinking about my step daug.

shes built like the girl in your story . just makes me throb with the thought it was me and her .

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Way hot.

We need lots more chapters. I wish I had a Daddy to make me suck his dick. I'd love to have him bend me over and plunge his cock into my tight ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it!!!!

I wish my stepdaughter would think the way you do shes 18 and a totaly hot. Thanks for your story. Came twice!!!!

NickiJean28NickiJean28over 19 years ago
Hot Climax!

I absolutly loved your story.. and am hoping that there's more to it. I sent it to my online daddy of 3 years and am waiting to hear what he thinks, but we're getting to the point where it's going to be real very soon, but I also like the thought of being dominated... Keep up the great work!

DaddysBabyGurl420DaddysBabyGurl420over 19 years agoAuthor
working on more

Hi there everyone, thanks for your great response to my story. Just wanted to let you all know that I am currently working on more to this story.

Please feel free to give me your suggestions about what YOU would like to see in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Wish I had a Daddy to feed me his cock and tell me what a good little girl I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SO HOT!!

I fucking loved this! I am so wet it is insane!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GOD!

YOUR STORIES ARE HOT! Omg don't Daddies just make you wet your panties? I love hot older men! I have 2 Daddies and they both fuck me good. One even let me fuck his ass when he gets too horny, and the other one eats my cunt like no one else can!

I'll be Daddies' good little slut and send them your stories. They'll sure get horny reading these. Thank you for writing and sharing! Write more!

David48David48about 14 years ago
Very hot

Good story nice ending...The perfect father-daughter fantasy...Well done...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sweet

Sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Loved your story, all four chapters. Please tell me it's a true story about yourself! !!!! . I would love to be your daddy. My cock is so sore front jacking off while reading it!!!! LOVED IT, AND YOU ALSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strted well but dissappointing in the subsequent chapters

This could have been a really erotic story, but the father completely failed to convey anything other than his desire for a slutty fucktoy. Whatever happened to the 'Lonely Daddy' in the first episode? The way he spoke to her online had some tenderness and warmth. The moment he found her out, he was like a different person. The Dad in person totally lacked any of the finesse an older man would display around women, especially his own daughter. He was almost psychotic. It would have been more interesting if he had felt some reluctance to think of his daughter in that way, so she could have encouraged him. Then the expression of his dominance in their relationship, could have built over time. The best of these incest stories show that such unconventional relationships can sometimes have a magically positive and healing effect. This just suggests abuse and mindless subjugation. Sure - she wants to be dominated - but he doesn't need to grind his daughter's already poor self-esteem into the dust in order to give her that. He is still her Father - and the conflict of paternal love with sexual desire is the tension that makes such stories work - you can't just get over excited and go for one emotion without referencing the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good scenario.

Good scenario,I've had some of my own as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Throbbing pussy

This made my pussy throb, could feel the juices dripping to my panties. Went across the hall, had my neighbor and his son fuck my pussy for relief from how horny this made me.. now I’ve got cum from two dicks leaking out my pussy. So hot.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Sorry but ruined it

The whole dads friend making her a slut and whoring her out to the boys at school and then gonna share her with his friend ruined this story. Dad and his friend don't care one bit for her and turned her into a worthless whore. No love, she will be turning tricks before to long. Pure garbage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous