All Comments on 'Best Camping Trip Ever Ch. 02'

by Lovinhose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow you slut

Omg your stories are so hot i would love to fuck you..id love to see thos legs and ass in pantyhose..i had my 1st pantyhose sex with a trucker named earl big cock almost ripped my ass open but it felt so good getting fucked in his sleeper cab and feeling that cum shoot in my acheing ass..would love to talk more..maye you can email me swap pictures of me and you dressed in our sluty outfits.. My email is pantyhoselvr@outlook.com hope to hear from.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 5 years ago
Multiple Loads.

My Buddy sometimes shoots his load up my butt more than one time a night when we sleep together. I love the way it feels and it makes me so horny when he fucks me and I still have his cum inside me! He says it feels pretty good too when his cock is in my sloppy hole.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

I love lots of nasty sex talk. My current boyfriend is such a nice guy that I had to preictally train him to talk dirty to me while we have sex. I love it when he tells me all the nasty things he is going to do to me, calls me his slut or whore, calls my cock my clit and my ass my cunt. It's almost enough to make me have an orgasm when he tells me he is going to fill my cunt with his cum and make a baby inside me!

CDsRsoHOTCDsRsoHOTalmost 3 years ago

Very hot story! Would love to camp with you and "make" you dress the whole time as my gurl. We could have some quality time all over the campground. Definitely keep you filled at all times. Thanks again for great story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"We don't say no, we wear the shit women won't, we do the things women won't, and we ask for nothing in return" Mmm, mm, mmmm!

Me, too, love this series! I would love to be under you, your nylon encased, stiff clitty in my wet, wanton mouth, I'd suck until your cream was filtered through your perfumed pantyhose, drinking deep the sweet release and, when you were spent, I'd share a cummy kiss with you and we could then clean Danny off together! Hot, hot HOT! horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovinhose@Lovinhose
221 Followers
First of all, yes, my profile picture is really me, those are my legs! And I'm damn proud of them, been told many times by both men and women that I have better legs than most women do. So now a little about me. I have been crossdressing for many years, since about 8. I beli...