All Comments on 'A Very Special Gift'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Very Crappy Story

This story should have either remained in your "In Progress" folder, or else you should have simply deleted it permanently. it was just plain WRONG on so many levels that it boggles the mind, and I couldn't manage to get through even the first page of it before I decided I'd already read too much of this POS that you chose to call a 'story'.

Your characters were cardboard cut-outs, not fully fleshed out into three-dimensional people to which readers could relate. The plot-device (dosing the unwitting parents with Ecstasy) shows a true lack of imagination, as this is apparently the only way in which this particular mom and son would ever be able to get together, sexually - with the mother's inhibitions ripped away by her drug-induced stupor.

In short, there was absolutely nothing about this story to make it worthy of anything beyond the single star I gave it. And, at the time, I found myself wishing that Literotica allowed for "negative star" ratings!

weenogweenogalmost 7 years ago
Wow Anon.

Wow Anon. That comment was unnecessarily mean and not the least bit constructive. I'd ignore those types of comments Schaka. It takes a lot of courage to submit writing out into the public for viewing, especially erotica. Don't let hateful comments discourage you from writing.

kplusmckplusmcalmost 7 years ago
enjoyed

i agree with the last comment, if anon hated it some much why did he take the time to finish it and then take the time to comment. if you don't like a story quit reading give it a one and move on or just quit and move on. if your going to comment man up and put your name with the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anon, you could not be more wrong

Schaka is one of the best here on the Lit.

SchakaSchakaalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much!

kplusmc, weenog and the 2nd Anonymous. The positive feedback and constructive criticism are always important. However, you'll always get the very few who are more invested negative diatribes than in constructive engagement

Again, Thank You

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Good story - Son fucks mom's ass

Son loses virginity

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny

I love those stories of uptight women getting down and dirty and the drug was a great plot device to make it happen, even dear old dad participated. Would love a sequel where Mother wakes him up in the morning with her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Even treating this as OTT fantasy

things crash to a cringing halt when the dad starts in on the guy's butt hole. It seems like at least half of your stories include some sort of rectal if not gay intercourse out of nowhere like it's just something everybody explores on a first encounter.

Where did she suddenly become focused enough to have lube at the ready and demand the son take her in the ass when she was barely sober a few minutes earlier? It just seemed like you were throwing any outrageous kink you thought of into the events like you had a deadline and a list of taboos to stir in for no good reason. That much random crap in one story takes the erotica away and makes it all seem stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous