All Comments on 'The Muse is a Goddess Ch. 02'

by bone251

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!!

Wicked hot, can't wait to see how long she makes him wait now!

OOAAOOAAalmost 7 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 7 years ago
Boom tish ... groan

Mate, stop already with the jokes :)

Again, a nice easy read. I'm getting older now, I'd forgotten the exquisite relief after a night of blue balls, so that was a nice reminder (in a kind of painful way).

I liked also the way you're sneaking in the cock cage and denial kink - not something I share - although Tantra technique comes at a similar thing from a different direction, so maybe I do!

A hi five from me.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
As you requested

I find the humor largely appropriate except for the "6-pecker rooster" and 2nd "power washer in a chicken coop" quip--neither of those matched the kind of quips in the first story during regular situations that won Heather over. I would love to think of appropriate replacements, since we seem to both prefer dry humor but because this is not my normal genre, I feel out of my depth. The other one I would say eliminate or replace with something more appropriate to the sexual encounter is this one: "Kind of like a hog would squeal when flock of chicken crossed the road into their pen." Reason why is the "chicken" part is repeated frequently enough that it will distract. Since you make jokes about the trombone helping you, maybe you could have said you played her like an appropriate instrument used to refer to a female (harp is sometimes used).

Otherwise, seems to me your characters match their roles and since your story explains they both enjoy everything the give and get, then that's a plus for you and the genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous