All Comments on 'Auntie's Panties Pt. 04'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
fuckasaurusfuckasaurusalmost 7 years ago

wow, great story. and wonderful to see you uploading things again. I was a bit worried you'd died or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please tell me youre not ruining this fictional future with a nonsensical conclusion of male sterilization. From what little research ive seen the percentages arent very high at less than 10%. Theres no reason to have them get their tubes tied or a vasectomy. Otherwise I love this story.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 7 years ago
Sterilization

Oh don't do it to him! or her either! As Anon mentioned while it is true that recessive gene mutations/defects can occur, her being his aunt means that while they have some of the same gene, they don't have as many as say siblings would. Thus an even more decreased chance of defects popping up. However, it is your story, and I want you to tell it how you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meltingly sweet

I am not being sarcastic! I really like that you have had them fall in love with each other. Regarding the sterilization, I don't think it's a big deal. It is your story to tell how you want to, and I am enjoying reading it, very much. I can't tell 'em like you do so I'm not going to try and put my thoughts/words into your writing.

Cheers!

nyc1975nyc1975almost 7 years ago

Glad you are back. I had forgotten this story thread, but I was delighted to see you had continued. As was mentioned, it is your choice whether to go ahead with a vasectomy or not. Just thinking that Danny is a very young man, and life can deliver some very unwanted surprises like no more Vonnie. It would be awful for him to face a long life without his beloved Vonnie and no possibility of kids of his own with someone else.

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago
Less then

From what I have read in medical journal the chance of a defect is a actually about the same for non blood related parent relationships. The basis for the tag of defect take is if it is multigenerational like.the old houses of royalties were they kept it all in the family repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hope you are going to throw mom in the mix aswell when you write the next chapter :)

msnerdmsnerdalmost 7 years ago
Feedback? You want feedback?

You have us enthralled, entranced, entrapped and you want feedback? Who has enough brain cells left for that? Try as I might I cannot see which path the storyline takes, but take one it must. If you please.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 7 years ago
OMG, this is so yummy! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Just like I like it! And I like it hot! 😘 Such a yummy story that I hope you won't make us wait that long again for another chapter ... Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Plz do more love to see mom in there as well 😜

AnEternalAnEternalalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Erm, I do know auntie and nephew are legally married in UK but it's frowned on for reason re children. Canada law are similar to UK, think it's allow?

Children would be technically okay, if there aren't cousin married before them etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What can I say?

I'm joining the others here, please do not, I repeat, do not keep us waiting!

One of the best stories ever! Your writing, the story itself, the descriptions... What else can I sy to pursuade you to write more and soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No ending

As I said great story, love it,but unfortunately no real ending. What about the mother being told and wanting to join in ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

I don't know what it was about this story, but it really got to me. I have read it several times and can visualize every aspect since it's so well written. Please continue the story. I can't wait to find out what happens next with Vonnie and Danny.

rahkanderrahkanderalmost 7 years ago
It's really a Mind Blowing experience.

How have you come up with this story ? Seriously, I have penchant for Mature category and had my virginity lost to , well, my older cousin.. Since then, I only think of older women.. But this whole series started as a tease and escalated (positively) quickly enough to something , a part atleast I can relate to and I walked through. It had tease, Mature and incest so well balanced, it's hard to imagine how they both( Vonnie and Danny) move forward without a sad ending. "How will they tell them ?" His sis knowing that as just a sex-for-the-sake-of-sex relation would probably make her to rethink about her too. I love Vonnie, she's more connected to reality than Danny, who's not so(12+ orgasms in less than 24hrs ??).

Wait, is there any other part coming in this series , Please don't end this here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the direction, but.

I love that you have started to make this story more of a lovestory and not just a fuckfest, of which there are so many of on this site.

I now hope that you will focus on deepening the aspect of their love and maybe put in a bit of intrigue into the mix, how will the family react, how will it stay a secret, maybe even a pregnancy scare or even how to cope an actual pregnancy and whether they should abandon their thought about a possible adoption in the future. Stuff like that.

hope that you keep up the work seeing as this really is a solid story that I very much hope you will expand on.

All the best :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Have absolutely loved this series! The sex is hot and the loving is tender. Am wondering how they'll solve their problem. Hopefully the time gap between chapters four and five won't be as long as it was between chapters three and four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two words

Fucking amazing

ZiddExZiddExover 6 years ago

Jeez, that's a cliff. Hope you have another chapter eventually. Either way, I enjoyed the hell out of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Mmmmm, so delicious! :). Some of the sections were so good that after I would read one, I'd go back and read it again, slowly... Like spooning your favorite dessert and letting it roll around your tongue for a while! Heh.

Time to elope and move out of state, hehe. Play happily ever after somewhere else and break it to mom, and only mom (well ok, your sister too) over the phone, where she can't throw shit at you or kill you, or chop off said willie, hehehe.

Either that or just move in together there in town, bold as brass, and screw whatever the family says or thinks. Incest may be against the law, but unless they catch you with your dick in her then there isn't much they can do, heh.

Hope we get another chapter, but if we don't, well that's ok, we kinda went out with a bang with this one, whew! Hehehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Are you going to continue the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

wow please continue the stories i would love to know what happened next

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Glad they pulled it back

As much fun as it was adding Shelag it all started with a special bonding between Aunt and Nephew. Find a way for them to become a family, please.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good

Can't wait for part 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pregnant

She need to get pregnant by him. No adaption. Have them research incest and the actual risks of a pregnancy. Or make it an oops.

StridernorthStridernorthover 6 years ago
Please continue...

This excellent story should continue. I did some research and the genetic risk of children is worth the risk. Adds some more kink a breeding story? Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no babies?

abnormalities is only slightly higher than for the general population. if there is no genetic recessives there will be zero chance of defects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No telling necessary.

(longer post destroyed by absurd telephone keyboard)

They continue to find creative reasons to spend time together. They live separate lives that are noticably happier when they are together. They occasionally get 'caught' in affectionate, tender (nonsexual) moments. When asked about their relationship they reply with variations of "Of course I love my aunt/nephew." and the 'Just how stupid are you?' face with no reply whatsoever. (head tilted forward and slightly to the side) This can be taken to mean 'Are you STUPID? Of COURSE I'm not fucking my aunt.' although it really means 'Are you CRAZY? LOOK at her. Of COURSE I'm fucking my aunt!' Perhaps Siobhan moves to a situation near Danny's school and the family later approves of him moving in with her. In five years at the family Christmas gathering they announce that they are lovers and are officially a couple, with side bets on how many people turn, look at each other and burst out laughing because it's been obvious for a long time.

re: children; They could freeze Danny's sperm and have a child by a surrogate (unrelated) mother. Siobhan could pick a threesome candidate from a list of all male friends, coworkers and acquaintances and get pregnant by him if he agrees that D&S can raise the child or take an extended vacation and get her pregnant by a stranger. Unless there is a family history of genetic defects it is extremely likely that they could have a healthy child together, and genetic analysis of the foetus would allow them to abort a child that would have a problem. Discussion and agreement on just how severe a problem must be before abortion is warranted could be difficult.

I greatly enjoyed your story. Consistency of characters, dialogue, pacing and tone are all very good. Hotness of sex scenes is good. (Difficult to do better.) Depth of secondary characters is fair or worse. Breath/depth of life is poor (Nobody has a job or goes to school or expresses an opinion about anything? Even if you are correct that no one cares about those things, including them passively in scene transitions broadens your characters and gives more reasons for readers to bond with them. Humor is fair, but more wouldn't hurt. I'm looking forward to more.

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
Keep this tail of love going....

With some screening they could have children... A twist would be that Mom and the grand parents get back and say that it's about time you two got this figured out....

djwhites17djwhites17about 6 years ago
Incredible Story

Keep going, please. I need to know what happens next- when, how and what happens when they tell their mother/sister.

LenaptLenaptabout 6 years ago
Great Story! Please do Not Stop Now!

Please, do Not stop now!

Great Story!

Would be lovely if Mom also join in with her daughter and sister!

Thank you for great wet wet "O" moments reading yours stories!

Aunt Helena

Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Could you continue?

This story begs for another chapter, or maybe more, I have written with suggestions before, and I hope it is ok I do so again now. The love between the aunt and nephew is sincere and is about more than sex. What if the sister also develops these feelings thus making very clear problems that isn't based on mere sex. also about pregnancy, what if the aunt is already pregnant, thereby creating a very real problem of being exposed which requires them to come clean with the family. on a sidenote of that, what if the sister is pregnant, just for even more drama. I hope that you will continue your writing, you are the best one here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Solutions

The easiest is Ducky's below...mom already knows. Alternatively, they tell with the sister's support (but her part stays secret). She can admit to catching them kissing and seeing their love over the last few weeks. family will blow up for a day but accept in the end. Later, with the couple's help, let's find the sister a good man (younger nerd she can train).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story so far

It does need another chapter. Don't screw it up bringing the mother into it, the sister can easily find a new fuck toy, let it be the love story it is. Find a way to let the story end with them together and in love, my sister and I have been together for over 30 years, and yes, we have children. It can be done, there are ways to test before impregnation .

jwoodiejwoodiealmost 6 years ago

I, too, like Ducky's suggestion the best. It's pretty obvious Mom knows that it's not just the grandparents' house that's getting fixed up, although I don't think she should join in the activities. Go the romance route. They already have the same last name, so they could just move somewhere else and pass themselves off as married. Or inherit someone's house back in the Auld Sod.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 6 years ago
Follow Ducky!!!!!

I've enjoyed this series the last couple days. I'd Love to see a Happy ending here.

I could totally see Ducky's suggestion working. You could even totally bring Shelagh in on the " ruse " too. Have "everyone" in on the relationship. The Mom and Grandparents recognize the 'love' these 2 have from Childhood and are good with it, (maybe incest in family histories) So Once Danny turns 18 Family gets together and plans the grandparents trip to give them a chance to realize what everyone else already knows (they are soul mates) The sister is sent to see how thing are going when aunt forgets phone. Reports the sex but that aunt is holding back. Mom sends sister to make her aunt jealous and realize she's IN love with Danny... It can all be reveled when Danny refuses Sister because they are in love and he's going to make the appointment to get snipped. Here you have some choices, 1 Sister "rapes" Danny getting Caught by Mom and even Aunt or both. 2 sister just tells Mom it finally happened or about 100 different ways. If your 100% o no children from blood relatives then they can still do that if you want to follow the heart of the fan comments and have incest kids possible the mom and grandparents can say tests have been done during regular check ups and that there is no greater chance of defects than a non incest child. Again 100 ways to do this. I trust your writing ability to bring any of these to reality for us, your fans.. or any other choice your decide on. All I ask is please give us at least 1 more part to wrap this hot sexy love story to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So,Are You Going to Finish This,or Just Be Another Tease?

Very good story. Deserves YOUR ending! Don't leave us high and dry,please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agee

I hope you can make a happy ever after here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
beautifull

need a chapter5

that they decide to tell the moth

er and grand parents when they get back

also that the parents all ready new that something like this would happen

as they were always close then with anyone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

Need a chapter 5, or 6, or 7, etc. Try to keep sister in. No vasectomy. Need both pregnant. Either involve Mom or not -- but she has to know and at least agree. Maybe a family history of this, or not. Anyway, keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's a Beginning!

What a ride. I was surprised again. In a good way. But I like stories with twists and turns. What i thought was going to be a typical fuck-fest story by chap 2, turned out to be a beautiful, tender love story by chap 4. Perfect imo. From the beginning of chap 2, I had to remind myself that there is a plot to the story-Danny's education. Again, perfect.

Okay, so Danny and Shivon finally came to grips on how they feel about each other. I was glad to see Shivon do an about-face from her previous assertion in chap 2. Had it not been for Shelagh's carnal involvement and Shivon's jealousy, she likely would have never made the commitment. A gift from Heaven, literally as Shelagh means "Heaven". I was equally glad to see that Danny was able to think with his heart and not his hard-on by basically saying he had no further sexual interest in Shelagh; therefore his commitment to Shivon. Shivon btw means "A gift from God". Of that I have no doubt. Yep, I was intrigued so I had to look these names up as to their meaning.

So, I think that it is obvious that "How do we tell them?" is simply a rhetorical question on the part of 6308 as he has not added anything new and it has been well over a year since chap 4. But it is not what I consider an ending hence my title. But I really don't know where the story could go realistically. Shivon nor Danny are willing to share each other so no more Shelagh or anyone else for that matter.

And no biological children unless there was an "oops" as someone suggested. Then "How do we tell them?" would become a moot point basically. And once the clan found out about Danny and Shivon, then that could work in that it could come out that there had been a previous history of inter-family hanky-panky. The Grand-Parents are siblings or cousins maybe? And their kids are fine. Surely in a family this large, there had to have been some prior improprieties going on. So, Problem solved. I lovvvve a happy ending.

In fact, with a family this big, there could be a series here. One big happy family except for Danny and Shivon of course unless they changed their minds about sharing. Another twist/turn maybe? The possibilities are like the boobs; many and huge.

Seriously, I would love to read more involving this family. 5*. -dave

funguy1186funguy1186over 5 years ago
Great series, one of the best!

Wounderfull story, one more please!!

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 5 years ago
Lol

One more?? How about 99 more! Greatly written!

47bowler47bowlerover 5 years ago
auntie

fantastic story and so realistic. made me cum so many times.xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very little risk

of defects unless there is known genetic anomaly's.

ThandrosThandrosover 5 years ago
Love this story!

Please let these beautiful lovers find a way to be together!

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 5 years ago
Next?

Any idea when the next chapter should be done? Love all your work thank you for writing!

woody1230woody1230over 5 years ago

whens the next installment!!!

would love to pass out from a good cum

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 5 years ago
Please tell me there is a PT 5?!?

Great series, amazing writing, and so Damn Hot! Must have more!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Ohhh NO!

This story screams for another chapter!! But you wrote this in mid 2017 and it is now the end of 2018 ... Are we never to know if they made it happen?? Excellent story, I very much enjoyed all four installments and gave 5stars ~ thank you!

icewiq15icewiq15over 5 years ago
Please continue

I love this series and have waited for soooo long for another chapter. Can't wait to see how this story pans out, if they actually are going to start a family despite of the obvious problems with that. How are the family gonna react and will his sister accept that she is no longer a part of "them"... as I said... please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Answer that final question, PLEASE

We, who so much have enjoyed this story feel so, painted into a corner. Hard to go in any direction without pain of one kind or another. Love truly does make the world go round, but, sometimes it just is not enough to keep it spinning. The axis is wrong, speed, so many variables to consider and try to control. Sad to say but sometimes you have to get paint on yourself, so, no happy endings. I do not know if it is better to leave it hanging or go way out on the limb and see what happens. Thank you and cheers from the snowbank, down Nat Cap way.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
So Great

I loved every single part, especially how you told of their beginnins. If this is how it ends the so be it as their together and both love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Now that it is as a love story put me out of my misery. Finish it

As a hopeless romantic I enjoyed the changes from sex to a fuller relationship and all the complications that come with it. Now that all the cards are on the table it is time to cut the deck and see what is in their final hand. We all know that love does not beat, in this case, as full house but we, your fans need closure, an endgame! We cannot judge what was in your mind when you started so we cannot complain how it ends, but end it must. As much as we are all rooting for endless love we will take what we can get, if you are willing to again put yourself out there and do it. Please do it. We deserve it, they deserve it. Thank you!

suanddplayersuanddplayerover 4 years ago
Unfair

For the most part, this was excellent reading. The sex was outstanding, as hot as anything I've read - and I've read a lot, and the story line is more than acceptable, especially in this day and age. But, the ending, at least to this point, and, at least to me,is unfair. I don't think you can expect an 18 year old kid (man-child, whatever), experiencing his first true sex can make intelligent life-changing decisions based upon a 3-4 day orgy. As well, I think a 23 year old woman, even with some experience, needs more time to differentiate between hot sex and being "in love". At this point, I think Aunt Vonnie, to change her whole attitude, and lead Danny down such a path, overnight, is acting rash and selfish.

I hope you give this excellent writing a chance to mature, as well the main characters with another chapter, or more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs more!

Hope you find way to continue this story. It needs a resolution! Really enjoyed it so far.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
What a question!

This is by far the best love story on Literotica. I can't imagine how they will work it out but love does move mountains and I can only hope they find a way. I'm actually writing this like they are real people instead of a story out of an author's imagination. That just go to show what a great writer and story it is. In my ending they do live happily ever after and the family comes to accept them as man and wife. I love happy endings so there. Thanks for a wonderful love story and a lot of great sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please! Please please please!!

I know in real life it could never be.... But in this fantasy realm it can. Please give them their ending.

loragassloragassabout 4 years ago
Possible

They set things up for mom/sister to catch them. She liked the sight so much she wants some to. Shelly finds some one special and moves out. Now sisters can share living space and bills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please..please...please finish it

Got to be an ending

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 4 years ago
Mind...blown

Simply amazing! By far one of the hottest incestual love stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I really hope you plan on finishing this because I NEED to know what happens between this very naughty yet very in love Aunt and Nephew. You've definitely earned a spot on my favorites list. I can only dream of writing such a story as good as you have done here. Bravo! Now, onto reading some of your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Good pace and so sexy. Like the addition of sister.

On a practical note breeding between aunt and nephew is not all that risky its successive generations as the royal families of Europe and the Egyptians found out. King Tut had so many deformities.

Mum finds out as I suspect she already has and Aunt moves in with them and the three live together and aunt gets bred, and mum get lover.

HopelessRomantic1967HopelessRomantic1967over 3 years ago
The best incest story I’ve read

Amazingly hot but tender and loving too. Please, please give them their happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How many different

names do you have for each individual?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love ever lasting

Please please don't stop and leave it to the reader's I vote you use that great imagination of yours and pull out a couple more and finsh with love conquers all in the end .

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
How come

How come none of them work?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love story

please continue this love story

they tell there family its hard on them but they felt it

as they knew how close they were with each other but they accepted it

also they also started to read on dna and genes

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

They should have kids the chances of something going wrong with a child is almost the same as if they weren’t related.

This idea that their offspring would have genetic errors is just wrong.....

So, another chapter and kids please. Incest couples often have kids the urge to procreate does not go away just because of incest.

If my cousin and I had of stayed together we would’ve had kids, she had four and I had four.with our partners. I would’ve had four with her. Not to be.

Come on author I expect better

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

The story should be considered to be continued. First of all I have read where none siblings such as Vonnie and Dannie can have children without birth defects. I believe it is as simple of being checked by a doctor for genetic markers that will be the final determining factor. I as a reader would like to see them get the happily ever after with the children and all. Well Done 5 stars. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Transparency is the best way to deal with family issues. These two should openly profess their feelings to Mom and bluntly advise her that her disapproval will not separate them. Few parents thus confronted will choose estrangement.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(6/29/2021)   You turned a really nice funny and erotic story into a wonderful, funny, erotic, and tender romance. Which, IMO was wonderfully executed. 99.9% of your commenters loved and wanted you to continue your series, but of course, you have your own reasons why you didn't. I don't want to sound redundant, especially since it's been years since this chapter was submitted. But I need to say you should please revisit this wonderful narrative and take into consideration the recommendations of your commenters on this chapter. There is so much potential, for so much drama as these two star-crossed lovers struggle to reach their happily ever after. As commented:  Does Danny need to grow up more? What do they do for a living? The instance of medical issues for their offspring is not that much more than regular non-related couples, Maybe you can drop the vasectomy. Wouldn't it be unfair to Danny? Let Vonnie get pregnant. Maybe some of their relatives will be sympathetic and supportive. It's a large family, who knows what skeletons are rattling in their closets? Are their secret affairs going on in the family? Why do so many members look alike? What about the mom (and dad who passed away?)? I know the odds are slim, but please reconsider continuing this romantic narrative or maybe pass it on to another author. There is precedence for a popular narrative to be picked up by another author. There are so many readers that are emotionally invested in your characters. Sorry for being pushy but I believe it's worth being pushy. 5 stars of course.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This series was really good. You took it from something fun for the 2 of them to a good romance. You should really consider another longer chapter to finish the series. An accidental pregnancy and they profess their love for another and really give the family no say in their future or they move away. Maybe some sympathetic family members.

The whole series was 5/5 would give more if i could

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this series, turned into a nice little romance in the end there. Would've been nice to have closure with the outcome of their romance going public (at least to their family), but hey, nothing wrong with an ambiguous ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't leave us hanging like this....

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 2 years ago

Please tell me you're going to come back to this storyline!

LivingWordsLivingWordsover 2 years ago

Oh you have to finish this one! I want to know that the lovers find their way through to happiness.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

Yes this needs finished please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story and the descriptions of their lovemaking were so wonderfully and vividly written. I've enjoyed this so far and I'm 100% in agreement with the other comments - please let there be a continuation!

Also, as others have mentioned, I believe that the risk of genetic defects tends to decrease the further removed the partners are in terms of their blood relationship. That is, it's less risky for an aunt and her nephew than it would be for, say, a brother and sister.

Finally, as a man that has had a vasectomy (having made three of my own contributions to the gene pool), I think that this should be a question that requires much more careful consideration from both partners. For a lad of 18 that's only just discovered sex, permanent sterilisation isn't something that any doctor would be comfortable recommending. Heck, even my GP was hesitant about making the referral because I was (supposedly) young to be having the snip, and I was 30 with 3 kids!

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Far

Far too long for what it is.To justify the length,it should have included him shafting his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely one of my fav stories on literotica so far, and there are some great ones here. Add another vote for more please, at least give them a happy life together.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Place me in the reader category of "totally satisfied"!! Your story-telling is epic, and you have done yourself proud here!

Now, it is time to write AT LEAST one more chapter, giving Danny and Vonnie their life ❤ together...

The decision for Danny to have a vasectomy...reality tells me NO doctor would do this to and 18, almost 19-year old man...too many variables in the future to be limiting his ability to reproduce...just saying.

As far as the family...you write it, we will read it!

**5**Stars...again, and again!!

hosedbubbahosedbubbaalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story. needs to be written to a conclusion. I agree, the snip ain't gonna go with a doctor with any screwples. Dan and Vonnie will need to see a doc., and come clean as to the request. this may help with the direction of what to do about children. https://theconversation.com/whats-the-genetic-disease-risk-for-children-of-related-couples-7599#:~:text=Marriages%20between%20people%20who%20are,high%20as%20any%20other%20couple.

If they go into things informed, the less likely they mite be to want to go for the snip. Do a bit of research and maybe add some of it to the story. hope this helps, and you decide to carry on with the story.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 1 year ago

If you are still around, can we get an conclusion to this amazing story pretty please.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

I’m really pissed that you left a great story unfinished. That’s a shitty thing to do to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

add more please!!!

drkwolflstdrkwolflstover 1 year ago
loved it

please post more,,, on this story it cant be done,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please have a go at finishing this story as it has many places to go and end up. Here’s hoping 🤞🤞

dbsidedbsideabout 1 year ago

What happens when Mom says "I know what you and your aunt have been do, then your youngest sister joined in!" Pause...

" What about me?"

"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving the story, I sure hope there is more to come. Thank you.

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 1 year ago
5 Stars each chapter

Surely you cannot leave it like this??? there must be more to follow , i have invested so much time and gotten so much enjoyment that i now feel cheated lol , this is one of my all time favorite stories and you have jumped to the top of my favorite authors .

PLEASE P;EASE FINNISH THIS DO NOT LEAVE IT WITH NO ENDING .

RtyuhgfRtyuhgf10 months ago

Please, more! Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the best read on Lit. 5 stars for each chapter. But halting now is pretty abrupt. I'm sure you could find a way to unite Danny and Vonnie. And aunt-nephew couplings do NOT always produce defective babies. (Brother-sister unions are a different proposition altogether; and not condoned in any society).I know of 2 such unions with healthy kids. Besides, in some societies in Asia and Africa, aunt-nephew and uncle-niece marriages are legal. In those societies such unions is traditional and been happening for thousands of years. Millions of children of such marriages do exist and are quite healthy. So a few more chapters please.

steam692steam6927 months ago

Ok,in the USofA cruel and unusual punishment is unconstitutional. so we better have a lot more chapters, or you will leave me no choice but to report you to the house un-american activities committee. Thank you for your wonderful story. Please, Please more. let them live happy ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You need to relax. let it come to you. You know the quality of your work. If it is worthy of praise, someone will. Don't be so needy.

ehppmsehppmsabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed series of chapters about Danny took a different route at the end than I thought it would. I thought Danny's mum would catch him with ether his aunt or sister, but then want him to fuck her and he does and like his aunt and sister loves it.

albertaboyalbertaboy5 days ago

Really enjoyed this series, I know it's been 7 years but wish there was more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous