All Comments on 'Adult Theater Slut'

by LostFromBoston

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I know that theater ...

It was called the Pilgrim and it was my all time favorite. Your story brought back a lot of memories. Well done, thank you.

I loved the back wall ... furthest from the entry. Also loved the "dark rooms" on either side of the theater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Memories

The Combat Zone kept my cravings for gay sex satisfied in the mid eighties. I would visit these wild establishments at lunch and at night, often wearing my a-bit-too-short running shorts and sleeveless t-shirt with the sides under the arms stretched down. I probably looked a lot like your theater slut and felt like one too. And I got lots of cock down my throat and fucking my hungry, shapely ass whenever I needed it, which was almost daily. I miss those times. Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Combat Zone - Damn thanks for the memories

I used to love the Turkish Baths Carver Street God it seems like yesterday.

I remember how pissed pop was when I got picked up in a sweep. NOT the best way to come out to your family

BostonsnowballBostonsnowballalmost 7 years ago
Only once

I only made it to the Pilgrim once before it closed, during the winter on a rainy night and found more homeless than action. Years later I found the theater on Tremont Street, went just a few times and had only started to learn to enjoy myself before it closed. I've only dreamt about being the slut you write about. Thanks for writing!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I've done this many times too

I've done this many times (but not in Boston). I especially love it when a woman is watching me suck cock and get fucked. I always fantasize that it's my wife watching because that would be so hot. However, I'm still in the closet and she doesn't know that I'm a sissy faggot gay slut bitch -- just like you !!!

Please tell more stories. This one was really hot and made me cum all over my hand -- and I ate it all up !!!

TerriCTerriCover 6 years ago
Hot

What hot slut you are. I want to be used like that

iamcontentiamcontentover 6 years ago
Memories

I remember the Pilgrim well. Lots of fun memories with the regular couples who would go there as well the regular guys.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
OMG

One of bucket list fantasies, almost came when the strong was raping his nipples, that was extremely hawt

Sissypriscilla2019Sissypriscilla2019about 5 years ago
My bucket list includes this

Anyone on here is welcome to help me achieve this and help me dress like this to go to a truck stop or rest stop. Don't be bashful I never say no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I really liked being watched while I suck a cock and or taking a big cock up my ass. I really don’t think I could take as many guys as our hero on your story, but I know I’m a fagot slut.

RandyAlabamaRandyAlabamaabout 4 years ago
Loved the story

This is similar to what happened to me ,although not as many. And mine was oral not Ana as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostFromBoston@LostFromBoston
15 Followers
I am a middle-aged,caucasian, beta male. Although I am not feminine, I do have many feminine mannerisms, such as how I walk, how I move, how I think and feel. I am very submissive and love to be controlled and told what to do and when to do it, especially by dominant Black ...