All Comments on 'Raine & Sheri Ch. 04'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
bongoliciousbongoliciousover 19 years ago
be still, my pounding heart

Oh, my GOODNESS. Once again Destinie21 serves up the spiciest of erotic delights. I'm sure I'm not the only one who was waiting on pins and needles for the continuation of this savory tale... happily, the wait was worth it and then some. Please, Ms. 21, don't take too long to write Part Five--the anticipation might do us in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yes!

I've been waiting for the continuation of this series with great anticipation, and I'm certainly not disappointed. Thank you Destinie, you're truly one of a kind. And now it promises to get even better with Auntie coming...and hopefully cumming and cumming and cumming...

(And if The Bitch ch.8 ever comes out--- Oh my, I'll be in seventh heaven!)

The_DarknessThe_Darknessover 19 years ago
Better and Better!

Dest, just keep on cranking them out! I can't wait to read about the aunt...

Unholy1Unholy1over 19 years ago
Well written but...

This story is very well written, but the number of grammer mistakes and spelling mistakes sometimes makes it hard to stay interested in this story. I look forward to reading the rest, but I can only hope that the author will seek the assistance of an editor before publishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
UH

"This story is very well written, but the number of grammer mistakes and spelling mistakes sometimes makes it hard to stay interested in this story."

That's a contradictory statement. BTW, it's spelled grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just that good

SOOOOOO GOOD! These stories just do it, I don't know what about them, but damn. Thank you. Keep them up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great to have this story continued...

WHEW!!!! I really missed this saga! After 4 months or so of waiting, this great story finally continues & looks like it's going to get better! I would like to see Raine & Sheri carry on their tryst & become a real couple! I think as much as Raine lusts for her mom & now her Aunt Sandra, I think she is absolutely in love with Sheri & I think Sheri feels that way also. I'll see you in chapter 5 Destinie!! Ciao

Jim

P.S. What is with all these punctuation Nazis? Get a life. You are criticizing grammar for a short story you read on the internet. You are a Treky convention away from being a truly sad person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
DAMN!!!

i thought chapter 4 would never come but finally it returned and it returned with a BANG!!! cant wait what chapter 5 will bring. keep up the good work Destinie

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A slight correction

To the critics of spelling and gramm(a)r. Check your own first.

It's a neat story, hope it continues soon.

youngstiffdickyoungstiffdickover 19 years ago
Oh My God!!

I just found this story and read from beginning to end in one sitting. What a wonderful story. So loving and so sexual. I can't wait for the continuation and I, like another poster would love to see the sisters become a couple.

I look forward to seeing how the sex between these three progresses. Great story and keep me cumming......I mean keep it coming!!....LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved It

It was great to see you hadn't forgot about this. it was great as usual. very hot can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very well written

this is an excellently written story. I will certainly be checking out this author's other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Lesbians and incest, what a delicious combination. Love your the descriptions of hot sweaty sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very good

hi there

your story and writing style is very good n this is one of ur best stories but i really think tat u should get a move on n end it.

PS:dont include guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh So Good

Well good

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
do I smell something burning?????

I could have sworn while I was reading your story something was burning because your story is so hot, I have read parts 1 through 3 and think they are outstanding, and I do not care if you bring guys it it, makes all the jucier, Love You hopefully there will be a part 5?????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
2 r's, no i-- this is drrty... and I love it.

Very hot taboo story, and I appreciate your endeavors as a writer. I've bookmarked this story in particular but your author page as well. Despite being pure lesbian writing, it is also very friendly for straight males such as myself. There is no "man-bashing," thankfully it is simply straight ahead hot lesbian action.

That being said, I will align myself slightly with the punctuation SS stormtroopers.

As a former English teacher (no joke--got it on w a student and her older sister at the same time, decided I preferred other work to potential jail) I would suggest a slightly more indepth proofreading. It is nothing serious that bogs everything down, mind you, but there are times when the proofing detracts from the overall product. I don't think it is anything too difficult to alleviate, more or less just a little more attention to detail in the final stages prior to submittal.

Keep up the great work, I look forward to reading more!

alikerryalikerryover 8 years ago
chapter 4

wow this story is really hotting up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous