All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 15'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
newmantopleasenewmantopleasealmost 7 years ago
GIVE US MORE HAREM HEROINES (adult fanfics)

Are you planning to update that series at all?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it.

I dont know about other people, but I love Indian women. They are gorgeous. Also the author might be busy. He has a life to live after all

FabGMxFabGMxalmost 7 years ago
Yeeesss¡ Its back...

Happy to see this one updated, specially with the good doctor getting some attention from Nik. Will be funny and curious that Gale and Suzy ended up as BFF, you know, one its probably a mental case, the other one its looking for a family or at least a best friend. And of course all who reads this one want to see the fall of the lawyer...

Thanks for continue with this one.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacheralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Updates for All

When in doubt, always look at my lit profile bio. I always try to give status updates on there. So if you're wondering WTF is going on with updates, check it out there.

Harem Heroines will get an update at some point. But that, and this series, is a big time sink for me. My job hours skyrocketed post-January compared to pre-January.

The long and short of it is my career requires a lot of time. If you want to see faster updates, support my Patreon at the link below. If you can't/don't want to, this will remain a hobby instead of a career, so the updates are whenever I get the free time when life allows.

https://www.patreon.com/WIRProductions

But either way, the series is never going to die as long as you, my fans, remain vocal and supportive. And as always, I try and respond to all comments from people who mail me, so don't be shy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glad to see more on this series.

Always glad to see another chapter. Hope to see many more chapters. Life is hard, and that you have a job is a blessing. Will keep looking for your future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

"The suit looked good on him. Tall, broad, powerful, any girl would get weak in the knees to just be near him."

= "HE WAS tall, broad AND powerful. Any girl... "

"Gently, he gave Michelle a soft kiss." Redundant. If it was soft, we can assume it was "gentle."

"dressed casual." "CasuaLLY."

"He also thanked that the car wasn't his." Do you mean, " He was thankful."?

"Let them watch. Show them what their missing," she replied" Seriously? An "English teacher" who doesn't know the difference between "Their" and "They're?" Honestly? I can go no further. No wonder illiteracy is rampant these days. Jesus Christ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
1358 Followers
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES