All Comments on 'End of the Patriarchy'

by Verashni

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
next part

Well written. We support you Verashni! What will the next part cover?

rufustcatrufustcatalmost 7 years ago
Very Good!

Great start, I hope you continue it and stay with details of the society. You have a lot here to build on.

Fox170Fox170almost 7 years ago
Intresting

You are doing gut keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely fucking mind-blowing! Truly envy the hubby who's going to get the honour of worshipping a true goddess like Melissa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Male pride and its worth

I feel like the rebellious version of the new President's husband. I want to stand up and fight to take back power men rightfully deserve..... but I know deep down it is a falsehood and as soon as I faced such a woman I would crumble before her, beg for mercy and vow my obedience while fighting not to play with my telltale erection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really good story

Will you continue it?

Anyone knows something similar?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love it

cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
feminism has won!

Now watch as society crumbles as all the rich men take all of their money out of the country. It's been done before, just look at Africa or South America. Venezuela is such a rich and beautiful county ruled by a totalitarian government and nothing bad happens there.(HA HA HA!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hahaha! Most comments by the author as anonymous in favor of this crappy story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Feminism is cancer

Don't get triggered now!

JJA122JJA122over 3 years ago
Fetish

Great read, you should have put it in the fetish category, they love this sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait, didn't this really happen in the 2020 election?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can only wish the women would take over! The way the men have screwed things up in this country it is way passed time for the fairer sex to become the dominant sex. It would do all us guys good to fall into place in front of a female. Thanks for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous