All Comments on 'Liam Ch. 03'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is just becoming more and more bullshit, Lucas needs to grow a fucking set and dump the abusive asshole, what his 'boyfriend' is doing IS abuse! When is lit going to allow minus scores?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid anons

To the hateful anon- if you dont like it, don't fucking read it. You do realise that cuckolding, humiliation and dom/sub are all kinks and fetishes, right? Don't fucking kinkshame just because you're too much of a pussy to admit you enjoy it. You obviously are jerking off that tiny dick of yours to keep reading and commenting. If you don't have anything nice to say, fuck off.

And if you want something to say, stop bothering the author and come at me - http://lockedupboy.tumblr.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To lockedupboy.tumbler.com

It is after all a story. It does, though, happen in the real world. Granted, there are those who "get off" to that kind of role play . But, the setting in this story is what appears to be a consensual relationship, with 2 people who care about each other despite any "short comings" , and this changes with the introduction of a character who knows how to manipulate, and tune into the weakness that he sees in one partner to his own pleasure, and not necessarily the other partners. There are too many painful relationships in this world that too many people can identify in their own lives. This story is pushing those buttons. Yes, Lucas needs to grow a pair. Kyle needs to stop and see what he really has. Liam is a spoiled rich brat. Not fun read for some folk. As far as "coming at you", don't hide behind a website. Leave your name and address. It is obvious that the readers aren't pleased with this author's writings. After all , how will he know what will endear readers to his writing if he doesn't get feedback. Better to get negative feedback, than none at all. Right?

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
NOT IMPRESSED

SORRY not what I come to this site for. This dose not even belong in this section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is not nice when it happens to you!

Speaking as someone who has been there, it is not something that I found or find even remotely erotic or a turn on.

When it happened to me, it was with my own brother seducing and fucking my boyfriend. Even though I was never made to take part, they did flaunt it at me so it was obvious what was happening ... Believe me I never got turned on by it. I was made to feel alone and rejected by what was happening and it destroyed any relationship I ever had with my family.

I was, I thought in a monogamous relationship and knowing that my partner would cheat on me, but not only that betray me with my own brother totally broke my heart.

I faced it head on and we are still together, but I have never seen my brother since then and nothing has ever been the same.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
NO AND NO

I have been reading this story, bout will not continue. I was thinking it would get better, but no it just get worst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SUPER HOT

Do not listen to the negative comments, they clearly do not have the same kinks as you! Your story is super hot so keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ugh...

I don't know how I ever free about this story. It gets me off but if my bf ever did that, Id tell him if I see him ever again id shoot him. And I really would, cause bitch your supposed to be with me. If your going off with other guys or even girls then that clearly shows you don't love me or deserve me. Even being in a relationship like theirs doesn't mean you can just go fuck someone.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

I don’t always mind cuckold stories but I had to stop reading this one. Liam and Kyle are both terrible and Lucas is sweet. I like when the cuckold is arrogant and learns a lesson. Poor Lucas. Good writing, just upsets me too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kinda weird not sure cuckolding works with openly homosexual individuals. keep wondering why Kyle wouldn't fuck them both

Kyle says hes doing it cause Lucas likes it but really just comes off as being an ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous