All Comments on 'Large BLACK Firehose'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69almost 7 years ago
Addicted

Thanks again for another fabulous story. I know the craving, the addiction of becoming a cock sucking cum slut. On my knees with a hard cock swelling in my mouth, going down my throat, fucking my face. The feeling and taste of the precum, knowing the urgency is growing, getting closer and closer to being filled with or having my face covered in cum. Submitting to a cock, needing a cock, loving a cock, being controlled by a cock, my purpose in life to service and pleasure a cock. That is who I am and what I desire, just to be the best cock sucking cum dump possible. As I am rewarded with cock and cum, the minutes, the hours, and if unlucky the days pass and the craving grows until I can't stand it. I will take any cock but oh how I love a big fat long cock to be filled, and that special reward of a big black cock. It just doesn't get any better.

excraiexcraialmost 7 years ago

Another great story from my favorite author. I'd love to serve a big black cock. I love sucking cock and getting fucked, It's my mission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Future eps

Great work as always begs to be a longer set of stories the wife the son Gary's wife would love to see them all taken.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 7 years ago
If I'm Going to be Fucked...

it has to be in front of an audience! I love stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers. This rang all my bells. Please, please, please let Joe fuck the Captain's wife in front of him, then him in front of her.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing story

Obviously hoping there's more to this including the wife.

And another turn would be great where he submits to the rest of the fire team and maybe other strangers. Seemed to enjoy the four hose salute a lot. And it'd be a little different without solely race play.

WillieachesWillieachesalmost 7 years ago
Makes a fireman crazy

Of course you pulled it off. I should have known. I hope this is just the first of a new saga!! Thanks again!! You really know how to write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

You are always a pleasure to read. This story is no exception to your talent. I enjoy interracial stories of this genre. I love big black cock personally, and any stories that have the dominant black male in control of the submissive white male really gets me off! I can only hope that Joe Fucks the Captain's wife in front of him, after Joe Fucks the Captain in front of his wife first.

Many future possibilities here. I'm sure you will rise to the continuing challenge and let us rise and orgasm with Joe.

Thanks!

vinewoodvinewoodalmost 7 years ago
exciting

Man, what an exciting hot fucking story ! I just want to read about all the firemen fucking the captain..........his pussy wants all their cocks now, not just the big black cock he's getting ! Bet, he even starts to fuck all the guys, the black hottie included !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good start

Great start looking foward to more with the wife.

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48almost 7 years ago
Nice work as usual

J:

Thanks for this great story. The racial domination and "turning" a straight guy are all themes I like and appreciate. Looking forward to the firemen having multi-partner orgies at the station and anticipate that the Captain and Gary, the other married firefighter, introduce their wives to Joe, the "black firehose." Interested to read how the "girls" do once they are "properly introduced" to Joe. You might even include a son or daughter as characters. The more the merrier! Those additional characters could well offer some additional options for you to explore. As usual and as expected; well written and well told. Thanks.

walt555walt555almost 7 years ago
Loved it as always

Can't wait for Joe to fuck him in front of the wife

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961almost 7 years ago

What a great story. I imagined myself in the captain's place. The thought of a black cock in my mouth gets me super horny. Maybe one day.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Totally Awesome

Love stories about straight white men submitting to black cock. Like this great story, they are even hotter when the white man is a happily married husband and father, a well-educated respected member of the community, with an important job (an authority figure) who is athletic and well-endowed (just no match for the black guy.) Loved how Joe verbally racially degraded the captain. The bukakke scene was awesome, and loved how Joe fucked the captain in front of his men. The humiliation of sucking and getting fucked in front of an audience is a favorite fantasy. Hope Joe has some more black friends to bring to the firehouse so all the white guys, or at least the two married white guys, can be fucked by blacks at the same time in front of the others. Also loved the teaser about future places that Joe fucks the captain (mayor's ball, son's graduation...all of them sounded very hot, especially if Joe fucks the captain in front of his son, then has some black friends gang bang and bukakke them both. Also very much looking forward to Joe fucking the captain in front of his wife, hopefully in front of a crowd to add to the degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
bbc

I loved the story.just thinking of a hard black cock gets me dripping.having one appear in front of me my reaction would be to drop to my knees and beg for his cock.

slavesindeeslavesindeealmost 7 years ago
hungry

i am so hungry

i want some black cock

wonderful story

tucsonazmantucsonazmanalmost 7 years ago
You are the BEST

Another great story about a straight white married man seduced by black cock. I'm anxious for your next Gay Male entry

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Wow!!!

That was so hot, I couldn't help putting myself in the captains place sucking and fucking that BBC while I stroked my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yummy

Made make cock rock hard

bk3rdbk3rdover 6 years ago
Another winner! 5*

Another example of why you are my favorite author. As with nearly every other commentator I'm hoping you continue this story line. In particular with Joe taking the captain's wife and making him a cuckold in addition to being addicted to BBC. Would like such a story to continue the humiliation, submissiveness and even add reluctance/non-consent (at least for the wife's involvement and cuckolding).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bbc truly rules

This story is how it is in real life. When a black stud joins any team of white men you can bet every white guy that any black stud wants to suck his cock will be sucking it and craving bbc and getting a bbc in his ass. We can't stop it from happening we white men are natural big black cock slaves. This story made me cum in my coke and rum and I had more cum than rum but it was delicious

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Black Dominance

It seems amazing the power a black cock could hold over another man, particularly one who was in authority over him. One wonders how one would react when placed in a similar position to the Fire Captain.

Joe's self-confidence was amazing, especially as he had seduced every other fire-fighter in the station. Also his sexual appetite seems to be almost insatiable.

The story is told in such a way that the writer was reporting on actual events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2?

Hot story

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Black Dominance

One wonders how a married man with a family could be so turned on by a black cock, especially as the owner of that black dick was one of the subordinates in the fire crew. But so confident in his own sexual power and superiority.

Joe must have been a very highly sexed person to have seduced all of the crew in that fire station, and they had all fallen for his "charm(?)".

Still, the idea is intriguing, and one wonders-----???

But I must go to bed as it's late, and I'm tired.

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunover 6 years ago
So perfect

Great story. Wish i was the white sub turned to need huge BBC anywhere anytime.

Thank you Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i know how he feels

i can't help myself when i have a bbc in my hand or close to my mouth i lose all control of myself i have to worship the black man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another Cocksucker

I am a married, white male in my mid-fifties. I was raised in the segregated south, and had been sucking cocks since high school, but didn’t suck my first black cock till I was twenty-three and in the Army. The men’s room of the base library was a known cruising area, but this particular evening met with little success. I stepped outside for a smoke, and was approached by a young, black soldier. He asked for a cigarette, then suggested we find some privacy and led me behind the library. Once there he took out his long, thick cock and asked if that was what I was looking for in the men’s room. In answer I dropped to my knees, took his thick cock in my hand and was so excited by its length, girth and firmness that I ejaculated before I even got it into my mouth. I sucked eagery until he filled my mouth with so much warm, thick cum l had to swallow to keep from gagging. He smiled dismissively, zipped up and left me kneeling behind the library, having become a submissive, white cock slut. I have since sucked a lot of black cocks, but have never had one that so excited me.

DevilBloodDevilBloodalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Im a married white guy and would love something like this happening! I hope you continue this story to see if he fucks him in front of his wife and or does his wife in front of him!

firedogg81firedogg81over 5 years ago
great

Awesome story love hearing stories just like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any chance?

This will have more installments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incomplete

You said that he was fucked in his garage at home with wife and kids in the house, at his son's graduation, mayor's function, but none in your story. The actual events would have added a lot to this story and how the other fireman gave me included the other married fireman.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Wow! That is one sexually charged hot story of lust, submission & great sex. Love the captain being taken in front of his men...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need Chapter 2

I am so exciting waiting for part 2. This is so hot. My brother is a fireman and I think he is a closet case even though he is married with one child. He does not show the normal affect that married men show to their wife (never seen him hug her or even kiss her on the cheek go by). He hangs out with his male buddies and goes on trips with just his buddies (wife and child stays home). He is always joking that she never gives him any sex.

This is such a hot story really need to read what you promised him taking big black firehose at the mayor's ball, in my garage with the wife and kids home, at my son's graduation, and the last promise the next time he gets to bottom will be in front of his wife. I am really looking for his letting his wife know that the firehose is more important than she is. Maybe she will submit to and then his children will submit to him and his big firehose. I get turned on just thinking about the future sections

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Breathtakingly good

Oh wow is this a hot story on so many levels. First there is the obvious seduction of a married man. Then the element of firemen becoming cum sluts. And THEN the subversive nature of the Captain - the leader - being humiliated in front of his men. This needs sequels - hell, this needs a book!

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMover 3 years ago

I'm impressed and ve

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It happens often that a bottom cums without touching his penis when you breed a guy. A bottom should clean (suck) the top penis after the breeding.

bawdyblokebawdyblokeover 1 year ago

Incredible story as ever.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

301. I’m not a fan of gay mem stories although you do a nice job with your descriptions. As I read all of your stories alphabetically, the ones I enjoy most involve pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4chuckssite I'm baffled why you wouldn't just read straight stories then and leave the gay men stories section to us. I'm just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I swear if you were to have a Kickstarter or GoFundMe for a sequel, you would raise enough money for multiple chapters. Over 5 years and yet this story remains as hot as ever and still fuels my fantasies, because it captures the breathtaking joy of surrendering to BBC. Look at this week's news story about ABC need anchor Amy Robach leaving her hot white husband (actor Andrew Shue) for the sweet, sweet power of TJ Holmes' BBC (which you just know must be spectacular!)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh to have that big black cock coming down my throat with hot creamy seed,rope after rope,I will suck any BBC I get my hands on and let him have my ass next.Damn I am so hot right now thinking about my next BBC.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Leaving the readers hànging. Need part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50751 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...